Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest jieun_lady

2 ol the new people here!a big warm welcome to all! :D and 2 ol the people who are always present...hi :) ! to candy... im thanking God for not giving my parents the idea of translating my name in tagalog :phew: ! hehe. hi to all my kababayans :D ! anyways, i found 2 pics of hyekyo :w00t: , a close up one and another taken in the streets. i dont know who to credit for the closeup pic so if anyone owns it... im declaring world peace :D ! by the way i know a lot of guys here in the phils likes her. coz filipino guys likes almond eyes :rolleyes: . there was this filipino celebrity(dont know his name) who after hearing the news of hyekyos engagement became devastated.. poor guy :tears: ... i wish i could understand korean :tears: ... some of the characters look like little houses with circles and and lines... well here are the pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

credits to www2.hawaii.edu

Guest nofear11877

Welcome.gifgeorgeleong!

Soutsada, don't say that!

it's okay, really, Kaye and i can handle it grouphug.gif

at least we don't have to go through tutorials and whatnot...don't worry about it ;)

Kaye, i'm posting the links here too, hope that's okaytiphat.gif

if anyone's interested, here is the filefront link for "Autumn in My Heart"

it's episode one, 700mb

Video File

Subtitle File (.srt)

i have episode 4 ready, but i will post it after you post the links for episodes 2 and 3 ;)

yeah Soutsada... me and Miss Bouakham can handle it. really!!! :D leave it to us. :lol: you don't have to worry and don't feel guilty at least you're trying you're best to help. give yourself some credit. :sweatingbullets: even though you have not mastered the skill of ripping of your dvds, you're contributing a lot to this thread.

Miss Bouakham... i've already posted links for eps 2 in the autumn tale thread. i didn't want to post it here since this is not really the right thread to post it. but yeah... it works too. :lol: i'm currently working on three as we speak. i might post it tomorrow i'm not sure of the time, but it will be there.

back to Soutsada... i also found that article. that's funny. and yeah, the it came from sidus blah blah... :lol: i think blue_sky will be so mad at us for making him translate all of these articles. :lol:

hi jieun_lady!!! :D another kababayan in the house!!! wohoo! :lol:

goodnight everyone!!! off to bed cuz i have an early class. sleeping-smiley-011.gifsleeping-smiley-013.gif

Guest soutsada7

haha, just surfed the web for more SHG unseen pix and I got these...the credit goes to our mhbt @ songhyegyo.net...well hopefully they're unseen :P

this is the behind the scene of the Etude photoshoot:

ebs3.jpg

ebs2.jpg

randoms and one with Han Jeung Eun:

haneunjung2.jpg

s1.jpg

and her siggy :w00t::w00t::w00t: I know that many of you may have seen this already, but it never hurts to see it again :P

sign.jpg

Guest soutsada7

2 ol the new people here!a big warm welcome to all! and 2 ol the people who are always present...hi! to candy... im thanking God for not giving my parents the idea of translating my name in tagalog! hehe. hi to all my kababayans! anyways, i found 2 pics of hyekyo, a close up one and another taken in the streets. i dont know who to credit for the closeup pic so if anyone owns it... im declaring world peace! by the way i know a lot of guys here in the phils likes her. coz filipino guys likes almond eyes. there was this filipino celebrity(dont know his name) who after hearing the news of hyekyos engagement became devastated.. poor guy :tears: ... i wish i could understand korean... some of the characters look like little houses with circles and and lines... well here are the pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

credits to www2.hawaii.edu

I love the close-up...she looks so flawless...lovin' the skin. Wow, I agree with Gita that the celeb must have loved Hye Gyo, but I didn't know that she got engaged :huh: When was this? Welcome back to the thread Joy :waves at you with a great, heart-felt cheesy smile: awww, I was crackin' up when I read about declaring world peace :lol:

yeah Soutsada... me and Miss Bouakham can handle it. really!!! :D leave it to us. you don't have to worry and don't feel guilty at least you're trying you're best to help. give yourself some credit. even though you have not mastered the skill of ripping of your dvds, you're contributing a lot to this thread.

Miss Bouakham... i've already posted links for eps 2 in the autumn tale thread. i didn't want to post it here since this is not really the right thread to post it. but yeah... it works too. i'm currently working on three as we speak. i might post it tomorrow i'm not sure of the time, but it will be there.

back to Soutsada... i also found that article. that's funny. and yeah, the it came from sidus blah blah... :lol: i think blue_sky will be so mad at us for making him translate all of these articles.

hi jieun_lady!!! :D another kababayan in the house!!! wohoo!

goodnight everyone!!! off to bed cuz i have an early class. sleeping-smiley-011.gifsleeping-smiley-013.gif

aww man, Kaye, you and Miss Bi are too advanced for me in terms of techie knowledge cause I'm feelin' very slow :sweatingbullets: I love your emoticon : :tears: I want some too: thanks for taking your time to upload those epis...kay, nighty night...good luck on your early classes tomorrow! btw, did you get a chance to watch epi 11 of My Girl? How'd you find it? (this is again way off-topic again *oops* *cough, cough* I tend to digress :sweatingbullets:)

good night SHGers...I'm gonna head off to bed now...got an early class tomorrow ;)

Hi everyone. I didn't post for a long time but I always visit this thread....its my therapy.. I think the Filipino celeb was TJ Manotoc. He surely was a big fan of SHG during AIMH. It was during the time when it was being aired here that SHG was engaged? to LBH. Was she ever engaged or was it just a rumor. I know they dated but engaged?

I'm so curious about the Korean article too. Hope to see the translation soon. Anyone...pretty please...

Guest sweet_treats1812

and her siggy :w00t::w00t::w00t: I know that many of you may have seen this already, but it never hurts to see it again :P

sign.jpg

ooohhh~ is that really her sig? it looks cool! this is the first time i ever saw it :sweatingbullets: so thanks soutsada for posting it up!

in response to the off-topic question regarding my girl: :lol:

when u watch it, do u watch it with subs or are u jst watching without the subs to see what happens?

Guest soutsada7

ooohhh~ is that really her sig? it looks cool! this is the first time i ever saw it :sweatingbullets: so thanks soutsada for posting it up!

in response to the off-topic question regarding my girl: :lol:

when u watch it, do u watch it with subs or are u jst watching without the subs to see what happens?

haha :lol: I'm an idiot cause I watch it without the subs :lol::P I manage to laugh my butt off though, even though I don't understand a thing of what they say...the later translation helps...that's how I watch it, by watching it first (trying to understand through facial expressions), then understand the epi fully via the complete translation :sweatingbullets: like I said earlier, I'm an idiot :wacko:

^^btw, I'm so glad you like her siggy...it looks very stylish, doesn't it? :D

Hi everyone. I didn't post for a long time but I always visit this thread....its my therapy.. I think the Filipino celeb was TJ Manotoc. He surely was a big fan of SHG during AIMH. It was during the time when it was being aired here that SHG was engaged? to LBH. Was she ever engaged or was it just a rumor. I know they dated but engaged?

I'm so curious about the Korean article too. Hope to see the translation soon. Anyone...pretty please...

hey, welcome back anette...wow, it's cool to know that a celeb use to like our SHG that much ;) Nope, I don't think that LBH and SHG were ever engaged; I think they were just dating for a while though :unsure: Hope to see you here more, and don't worry someone will probably translate the article later on :D

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

hey guys !!!

i'm actually a fans of hyekyo unnie for long time

but i didn't get to post here

anyway

can i ask something about hyekyo ??

i read an article

and i think that it's all mentioning about hyekyo is going out with Bi

i might be really slow since i didn't get to online in soompi for such a long time. can anyone please tell me ?

<3 yoori

Guest jieun_lady

yes im back! :D and will always be back! u know this is the only thread where i reply and post pics :blush: ...hehe...anette thank God for you :tears: ! yup its tj manotoc! i forgot his name :crazy: . i think my brain is a little bit cluttered so i have to do maintenance with it for sometime :sweatingbullets: . i think the news was after AIMH. well he felt really sad bout it..but anyways wether she was engaged or not, the most important thing is that she's single right now so she has more time for herself and a lot of time to look for her prince :rolleyes: . am i right people? now here are some pics from all over the net...hope they are not posted b4... and again if these pics belong to someone and i didn't credit them... my declaration of world peace! :D enjoy!

juicy3.jpg

credits to hyebaragi.com

blog.gif

a cute gif of her...credits to blog.empas.com

asianfanatics.jpg

with bi....credits to asianfanatics.net

bout the rumor that shk and bi are goin out...i think its juz a rumor but i wish it is true coz they look cute as a pair

Guest soutsada7

hey guys !!!

i'm actually a fans of hyekyo unnie for long time

but i didn't get to post here

anyway

can i ask something about hyekyo ??

i read an article

and i think that it's all mentioning about hyekyo is going out with Bi

i might be really slow since i didn't get to online in soompi for such a long time. can anyone please tell me ?

<3 yoori

it's only a rumor...right now I think both SHG and Bi are too busy for love :P Welcome to this thread sunniegurl...hope to see you here more :D

yes im back! :D and will always be back! u know this is the only thread where i reply and post pics ...hehe...anette thank God for you! yup its tj manotoc! i forgot his name :crazy: . i think my brain is a little bit cluttered so i have to do maintenance with it for sometime :sweatingbullets: . i think the news was after AIMH. well he felt really sad bout it..but anyways wether she was engaged or not, the most important thing is that she's single right now so she has more time for herself and a lot of time to look for her prince :rolleyes: . am i right people? now here are some pics from all over the net...hope they are not posted b4... and again if these pics belong to someone and i didn't credit them... my declaration of world peace! enjoy!

juicy3.jpg

credits to hyebaragi.com

blog.gif

a cute gif of her...credits to blog.empas.com

asianfanatics.jpg

with bi....credits to asianfanatics.net

Hey, thanks Joy...yeah, like you, I only post consistently in this thread and I also take the time to surf the web for things related to SHG (amazing really considering that I'm such a lazy person :sweatingbullets:) yeah, this thread is my fav of all time (I feel like comin' home to a second home...if that even makes sense whenever I visit this thread :P) Anyway, I can't seem to see the pix...is there a link that you can post somewhere? Thanks for posting the pix, btw...oh, and I've always wanted to tell you that I looove your siggy...so dreamy...

Edit:

oh nevermind, I see the pix now...I haven't seen the one with Bi and Hye Kyo...they look sooo cute together and I love the gif :w00t: ...thanks Joy :D

Guest nofear11877

thanks soutsada!!! i never saw SHK's signature before. it's really stylish like you said. :lol:

-=sunniegurl=-... i think that is just a rumor. many articles have appeared in the tabloids talking about SHK and Bi going out on dates and stuff. and you know when it comes out in tabloids that those aren't necessarily true. personally, i think people are doing that cuz they've got nothing exciting to write about. :lol:

off topic: nope, i haven't got the time to watch it. but i've finished downloading it and hopefully i'll watch it soon. :sweatingbullets:

Edit:

My 100th post!!! yay!!!

Guest jieun_lady

hi soutsada! thank you very much :blush: ... its my first sig(coz b4 i dunno how to put one)and im very proud of it! :D woohoo! thanks 2 u...i chose it bcoz...as u said it is very enchanting and dreamy :rolleyes: ( i love to dream..coz im good at it! but of course nightmares :crazy: are exceptions)...kinda reminds me of LOTR and Peter Pan...i edited my post... i made a mistake that's why there was a prob with the pics... anyways..enjoy again!

Guest soutsada7

hey peeps :P here's a video clip of Song Hye Gyo's 24th birthday celebration with her fans...got this from mhbt's beautiful SHG website @ SongHyeGyo.net...by the way, her website is winning for the best "celebrity website of the month" for Jan. 29th and her website layout will be posted...Woohoo, CONGRTULATIONS SHANDA!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: You soooo deserve this award (I check your website daily for updates, btw)...you guys should check out her website...it has all kinds of cool things there (well, relating to SHG of course :P)...haha, I feel like an advertiser...anyway, here's the clip...enjoy!!!

SHG's 24th B-Day fan celebration

Edit:

Miss Bi, I made the next page :w00t:

thanks soutsada!!! i never saw SHK's signature before. it's really stylish like you said. :lol:

-=sunniegurl=-... i think that is just a rumor. many articles have appeared in the tabloids talking about SHK and Bi going out on dates and stuff. and you know when it comes out in tabloids that those aren't necessarily true. personally, i think people are doing that cuz they've got nothing exciting to write about. :lol:

off topic: nope, i haven't got the time to watch it. but i've finished downloading it and hopefully i'll watch it soon. :sweatingbullets:

Edit:

My 100th post!!! yay!!!

Congratulations on your 100th post :w00t: hehe, no problem with the siggy, I thought many people may have seen it already :blush: off-topic: I'm really excited to see epi 12 (I didn't think epi 11 was all that, although I don't understand a smidgeon of what the characters were saying in there :unsure:)

hi soutsada! thank you very much :blush: ... its my first sig(coz b4 i dunno how to put one)and im very proud of it! :D woohoo! thanks 2 u...i chose it bcoz...as u said it is very enchanting and dreamy :rolleyes: ( i love to dream..coz im good at it! but of course nightmares :crazy: are exceptions)...kinda reminds me of LOTR and Peter Pan...i edited my post... i made a mistake that's why there was a prob with the pics... anyways..enjoy again!

you're very welcome...yeah, I hate nightmares and I wish I can be dreamy...unfortunately, I'm not very creative; Science kinda sucked that out of me :sweatingbullets::tears: feel free to post more pix of SHG cause I just love lookin' at her (not mention an eye-candy for my over-hyped brother :ph34r:)

alirghty, I'm about to head off to class in an hour or so, see you guys later (I apologize for putting on so many emoticons :sweatingbullets: <--- see there goes again)

Guest jieun_lady

hi soutsada! how'd u like my sig and avatar now? :rolleyes: il try my best to search for undiscovered pics of hye kyo and to post them everyday here :D ...crossing my fingers... actually, i found alot of them but unfortunately they are copyrighted and owned by others. :tears: .. they might throw bombs and grenades at me if do that :( . nytie nyt to all! shk threaders! should i say threaders? it sounds bad...anyways, nytie! mwaah! :P

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Miss B...I've dwnloaded the filefront subs but it says File 'unknown'..That windows media doesn't recognise the file do u know wats wrong wid my comP!?!..

THNX

It's gonna take my comp 17 HOURS to dwnload the whole file!!Omo!! :S

if anyone's interested, here is the filefront link for "Autumn in My Heart"

it's episode one, 700mb

Video File

Subtitle File (.srt)

i have episode 4 ready, but i will post it after you post the links for episodes 2 and 3 ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the video clip soutsada!!! downloading it right now~

yep, SHK's sig is really quite stylish..i like all them curves..mwehehehe

and guys, thank u so much for posting all those pics u found..sorry i cant contribute as much. i jst dont have that much of the time to surf now as i used to..but really, thank u all so much! *salutes*

Guest StylishAzNx07

i hope song hye gyo returns to dramas SOON. :) im ready to see another SHG drama...i really love her acting. shes also sooo cute and pretty~~~

Guest sweet_treats1812

^yeah, we all hope so too.. :)

um..i jst saw the vid soutsada posted up..and i cudnt help feeling a bit sorry for SHK...i mean, i suppose it was a happy event in a way but she just looked so tired :( and she didnt even speak a lot, it was mostly the host and cha tae hyun doing the talking...poor girl...i give her credit for being there though and gracing the audience with her sweet smile...

i hope she went to have a good long sleep after that somehow :)

Guest soutsada7

hi soutsada! how'd u like my sig and avatar now? :rolleyes: il try my best to search for undiscovered pics of hye kyo and to post them everyday here :D ...crossing my fingers... actually, i found alot of them but unfortunately they are copyrighted and owned by others. :tears: .. they might throw bombs and grenades at me if do that :( . nytie nyt to all! shk threaders! should i say threaders? it sounds bad...anyways, nytie! mwaah! :P

I love your siggy and avatar :w00t: they're all so ethereal...yeah, you can call us "threaders", but I normally refer to everyone as "SHGers" :lol: wow, it's night time over there? right now, I'm just on my break between classes, so I just stopped by to check my favorite thread ;)

thanks for the video clip soutsada!!! downloading it right now~

yep, SHK's sig is really quite stylish..i like all them curves..mwehehehe

and guys, thank u so much for posting all those pics u found..sorry i cant contribute as much. i jst dont have that much of the time to surf now as i used to..but really, thank u all so much! *salutes*

yep, I only have time to surf after finishing all my hw...I should do some extra studying, but this is only the first week of school, so it's not as loaded...oh, man, imagine three weeks from now :tears: You're doing more than enough for this thread in comin' to check on it frequently...we're true SHGers through and through ^_^

i hope song hye gyo returns to dramas SOON. :) im ready to see another SHG drama...i really love her acting. shes also sooo cute and pretty~~~

hey, hey welcome to this thread Sophisticatedshorty88...yeah, I know exactly how you feel...just finished watching FH last week for the upteenth time and I'm on a SHG withdrawal right...me want more SHG :tears: Anyway, hope to stop by here more :D

^yeah, we all hope so too.. :)

um..i jst saw the vid soutsada posted up..and i cudnt help feeling a bit sorry for SHK...i mean, i suppose it was a happy event in a way but she just looked so tired :( and she didnt even speak a lot, it was mostly the host and cha tae hyun doing the talking...poor girl...i give her credit for being there though and gracing the audience with her sweet smile...

i hope she went to have a good long sleep after that somehow :)

oh, I haven't seen this vid yet...just downloaded and uploaded again for all SHGers...wow, now I wanna see it, but I'm gonna have to go home from school first :( Btw, what time is it over there, Candy? Over here, it's like 10:54 am...