Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

thank you blue_sky for the translation. :) i really appreciates it. that article is a testament that shk has a good heart. her co star even the senior ones have only praises for her. :)

joy - i like your humor :lol::lol:

here's the bigger version of the pic.....

4182ff4b87102.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for the bigger version gemt!

and blue_sky, thanks for the translation of that article... :lol: i think their grandma in full house is also one of the cast for "my girl and i," right? i thought i saw a picture of her with SHK on the set of the movie somewhere...

Guest crazili

hey... just wondering... any male fans here????

haha~ just wanted to know whether there are any male fans of SHG...

the other day during a conversation with a male friend, he pointed out that he thought that the girl who played HYUN-Na (or watever her name was) in FULL HOUSE is prettier than SHG... i mean... HELLO~!!!!!!!

sorry... just a rant... :)

thank you blue_sky for the translation :)

the lady kim ji young that played grandma in full house also starred in my girl and i and also ijuksa bi's latest drama. Kim JiYoung is a great actress. She could play any role funny, serious. She's just awesome.

wow.. bi and shk always call or greet her every new year. I guess they are close to her after filming full house. That's sweet :wub:

there were a couple of male fans here before soompi crashed but now they're gone or maybe they're too busy.

thank you blue_sky for the translation. :) i really appreciates it. that article is a testament that shk has a good heart. her co star even the senior ones have only praises for her. :)

joy - i like your humor :lol::lol:

here's the bigger version of the pic.....

4182ff4b87102.jpg

Not exactly the same photo, but it's from the same photo shoot.

She doesn't look too happy in this one . :(

Guest hillz3388

err..i THINK am a bit slightly behind with this thread >.< sorri guys...

just that i jardly visit the kdram~kmovies section >.<

BUT yes..i dont just like her cz of her beauty..i mean..would be weird if i do since am a girl O_o haha but yeh anywayz..her acting abilitez are like....cant even explain...shes young and talented what more..?

hmmm shes the year of the rooster? wow..! my mam is.! haha

n ive only ever seen one WHOLE drama with her in....ie. FULLHOUSE!! i loved it....

was watching Hotelier n Autumn Tale..think she was in that one?

but got caught up with skul work...-_-

Guest soutsada7

^thanks for the bigger version gemt!

and blue_sky, thanks for the translation of that article... :lol: i think their grandma in full house is also one of the cast for "my girl and i," right? i thought i saw a picture of her with SHK on the set of the movie somewhere...

yep, the grandma is in "My Girl and I"...haha, can't wait to watch that...just got back from class and the first thing I did was dl "My Girl" and "Goong"...gahh, I'm so addicted to those dramas right now...luckily this is only the first week of school, so not too much hw ;)

hey... just wondering... any male fans here????

haha~ just wanted to know whether there are any male fans of SHG...

the other day during a conversation with a male friend, he pointed out that he thought that the girl who played HYUN-Na (or watever her name was) in FULL HOUSE is prettier than SHG... i mean... HELLO~!!!!!!!

sorry... just a rant... :)

haha, I don't suppose there are any male fans here, but I've seen a bunch in the "Korean celeb photos section"...really? Hmmm, that's weird; most of my male friends and acquaintances think that SHG is one of the most beautiful Asians out there, which I whole-heartedly agree...my brother is even obsessed with her looks :sigh, superficial boy :sweatingbullets::

thank you blue_sky for the translation :)

the lady kim ji young that played grandma in full house also starred in my girl and i and also ijuksa bi's latest drama. Kim JiYoung is a great actress. She could play any role funny, serious. She's just awesome.

wow.. bi and shk always call or greet her every new year. I guess they are close to her after filming full house. That's sweet :wub:

there were a couple of male fans here before soompi crashed but now they're gone or maybe they're too busy.

I know, that's the sweetest thing to do...my admiration for SHG has yet again jettisoned sky high...

err..i THINK am a bit slightly behind with this thread >.< sorri guys...

just that i jardly visit the kdram~kmovies section >.<

BUT yes..i dont just like her cz of her beauty..i mean..would be weird if i do since am a girl O_o haha but yeh anywayz..her acting abilitez are like....cant even explain...shes young and talented what more..?

hmmm shes the year of the rooster? wow..! my mam is.! haha

n ive only ever seen one WHOLE drama with her in....ie. FULLHOUSE!! i loved it....

was watching Hotelier n Autumn Tale..think she was in that one?

but got caught up with skul work...-_-

hey, hey welcome back hillz3388...no worries, we're always ready to welcome you back to this thread ;)

thanks for the pictures Soutsada and the translation blue_sky ;):w00t:

gotta run now!

i'm in between breaks.... :sweatingbullets:

hey, Miss Bi :Waves excitedly with a big cheesy smile...:D <---see: How's you first day of class? Hope it's going well...k, talk to you later ;)

Guest soutsada7

^^yep...^_^

it's funny cause my brother doesn't like to browse forums, but he always bothers me about whether I have anymore new pix of SHG (he wanted to show off to his friends of who he fantasizes about :rolleyes:)...glad to see you here BlissX ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ I'm male, I like her.

Does that make me a fan? Specially when I spent 2 hours looking for photos of her >____<

ooohhh...that is so cute! :lol: i have a close friend hu's male too and he finds SHK pretty after seeing her in FH~

Guest soutsada7

ooohhh...that is so cute! :lol: i have a close friend hu's male too and he finds SHK pretty after seeing her in FH~

hey Candy :D Yeah, I surfed the web yesterday and it seems that a lot of males like her, especially her pix with the glass (she looks so sexy, yet innocent at the same time) ;) I'll surf for some more pix of her...there were quite a bit that I haven't seen, but it was a bit late yesterday, so I wasn't really awake :sweatingbullets: I guess this is a temporary goodbye, since I gotta go do my hw now...see you guys later :D:P:D

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

hi! i'm new to this thread but i think SHG is so freakin pretty!!

she can be hot or cute

if i were i guy, i'd hit on her :lol:

hyekyo8.jpg

Guest soutsada7

she can be hot or cute

hyegyo9.jpg

hehe, before I leave the internet I wanna say: "HI!" Welcome to our wonderful thread certifiedPSYCHOPATH...oooo, I love your screen name, so catchy. Hope to see you here more :D Alright, now I gotta really go :wacko:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

she can be hot or cute

hyekyo8.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the SHK thread! For me, I'd want to be her sister so I'd look at least half as beautiful as her (I'd be Happy!) and so I can get all the perks like clothes and of course connection to all her hot costars! :w00t:

Hope to see more of your posts here.

I have seen a lot of beautiful Korean actresses, but SHG is not only beautiful, she's very attractive and adorable. She should try hollywood for sure she will be a big hit.

^ I'm male, I like her.

Does that make me a fan? Specially when I spent 2 hours looking for photos of her >____<

yeah!!!

^^yep...^_^

it's funny cause my brother doesn't like to browse forums, but he always bothers me about whether I have anymore new pix of SHG (he wanted to show off to his friends of who he fantasizes about :rolleyes:)...glad to see you here BlissX ;)

fantasizes? LOL woww....

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey Candy :D Yeah, I surfed the web yesterday and it seems that a lot of males like her, especially her pix with the glass (she looks so sexy, yet innocent at the same time) ;) I'll surf for some more pix of her...there were quite a bit that I haven't seen, but it was a bit late yesterday, so I wasn't really awake :sweatingbullets: I guess this is a temporary goodbye, since I gotta go do my hw now...see you guys later :D:P:D

hi hi soutsada!!! better get that hw done quick! ^ __ ^ nah~ m jst kidding. take ur time...as for me, im reading up for tomorrow's lessons in between watching american idol and surfing soompi (thank goodness i managed to retain some of what im reading in my head :sweatingbullets: )

Hi! Welcome to the SHK thread! For me, I'd want to be her sister so I'd look at least half as beautiful as her (I'd be Happy!) and so I can get all the perks like clothes and of course connection to all her hot costars! :w00t:

Hope to see more of your posts here.

hahaha~ that wud be cool...to have her as a relative. as for me, id be just as happy to have her as a really good friend! heck, im proud enuf to be her fan...calling her my friend would really totally drive me nuts with happiness~~~ ok, candz...jst dream on...no pay for that...

certifiedPSYCHOPATH, welcome to the thread!

Guest soutsada7

hi hi soutsada!!! better get that hw done quick! ^ __ ^ nah~ m jst kidding. take ur time...as for me, im reading up for tomorrow's lessons in between watching american idol and surfing soompi (thank goodness i managed to retain some of what im reading in my head :sweatingbullets: )

hahaha~ that wud be cool...to have her as a relative. as for me, id be just as happy to have her as a really good friend! heck, im proud enuf to be her fan...calling her my friend would really totally drive me nuts with happiness~~~ ok, candz...jst dream on...no pay for that...

certifiedPSYCHOPATH, welcome to the thread!

haha, I'm back :w00t: I just finished my hw :whoopee: Still got some minor readings to do though, but it's okz cause I love reading anyway (I think that's what most of us have in common in here, not to mention that's a common link to SHG (oh, that was meant to be spoken in a stage whisper, btw ;)))...I guess I'm gonna be off to surf the web for more pix and articles related to SHG :P

Oh, yeah, shout outs to Miss Bi, Kaye, Joy, of course Candy, and all our other lovely (and handsome) SHGers :D"HELLO!!"

waaaay off-topic: btw, how did you gals like this week's epi of "My Girl"? I'm sooo lookin' forward to tomorrow's ;)