Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

So many nurses in this thread.... makes you wonder, lol. By the way, any of you know if her debut movie (I think it's titled "My Girl" in english, right?) will be released regionaly, and if so when? I'm Korean but my current location is in Singapore, so it kinda sucks that I have to wait quite a while before I can get my paws on some of Korean movies/drama series that I might want to catch... :( And by the way, if you guys happen to come across any articles about SHG but it's in Korean, PLEASE just post it! I'll see to the translation, yeah? I can use the practice, since I hardly speak/write Korean anymore... :ph34r:

Singapore... Hi Neighbour!!!! The title is 'my girl and i'... i think 'my girl' is the title of another korean drama :) ..... i read somewhere that singapore bought over the movie rights.... so if they show it in singapore cinemas, i'll probably drive down south to watch it... hahaha... :w00t: !!!

Here's an excerpt of the article

"The countries to be made contracts are: Japan (Warner Brothers), Hong Kong, Macao (Celestial Pictures), Singapore (Festive Films), Thailand (Box Office Entertainment), Taiwan (Flash Forward Entertainment), Indonesia and Vietnam (Vietnam Media)."

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Source : www.koreancontent.org... ( English Korean)

Note that Malaysia is not on the list! it'll probably be a long wait till malaysia sells my girl and i dvds.... till then i'll have to resort to other means (e.g. download etc.) hahaha!

Guest nofear11877

Miss Bouakham... sorry for not telling you. :sweatingbullets:soutsada told me you were also working on it so i guess we'll just work it out. :lol: the more we help each other, the less burden we have. :lol::sweatingbullets:

5 hours??!! it took me like an hour and a half in YSI. :phew: but as you already know the link only lasts for a few days. good thing you're doing it in filefront. :lol:

as for the clip on Andre Kim's fashion show... haven't found it yet. :unsure:

are u sure is over the limit, when I check the character size, it says that im only using 500 something..?? ..

yup... that's over the limit alright. :sweatingbullets::lol: the banner is 82mb (twice as much as you are allowed) and the dimensions (allowed height and width) are also over the limit.

to check it... right click the banner and select properties and you'll see you're over the limit. :sweatingbullets:

Miss Bouakham... sorry for not telling you. :sweatingbullets:soutsada told me you were also working on it so i guess we'll just work it out. :lol: the more we help each other, the less burden we have. :lol::sweatingbullets:

5 hours??!! it took me like an hour and a half in YSI. :phew: but as you already know the link only lasts for a few days. good thing you're doing it in filefront. :lol:

how many episodes do you think you can upload in one day?

i thought maybe i can upload the odd numbered episodes and you can do the even (or vice versa...)

however, the only downfall is that then the links will be all scattered...

or, if i finished uploading one, i tell you (via PM, announcing it in the thread, etc...whichever you prefer) and you can let me know the most recent one you're currently uploading, so i can upload the next one... :unsure:

or, do you have any other suggestions? :lol:

Gitakawaii, your banner is 595 x 219 pixels...the limit is 400 x 175 :ph34r:

Guest nofear11877

how many episodes do you think you can upload in one day?

i thought maybe i can upload the odd numbered episodes and you can do the even (or vice versa...)

however, the only downfall is that then the links will be all scattered...

or, if i finished uploading one, i tell you (via PM, announcing it in the thread, etc...whichever you prefer) and you can let me know the most recent one you're currently uploading, so i can upload the next one... :unsure:

or, do you have any other suggestions? :lol:

Gitakawaii, your banner is 595 x 219 pixels...the limit is 400 x 175 :ph34r:

really don't have any suggestions... i was uploading eps 2 today this afternoon but my internet connection got lost. :fury: :( i was halfway through it... anyway, i'll try to upload it again tomorrow.

wait... :excl: :blush: i think i might upload 'till eps 3 cuz for the next 2 days i'm busy with school work. :tears: maybe you can do the next three, and after u finished it i'll do the next three and so forth. :sweatingbullets:

yeah if u have a better idea just pm me or soutsada.

11novemeber1wn.jpg

On the first page, theres FULL sized photos of the one when shes on a skateboard with the lollypop in her hand, and the one when shes biting the bears ear.

Is there a bigger version for the bottom right photo? The one where she's wearing glasses. THAT is the best photo of her with glasses, IMO. So cute.

Note that Malaysia is not on the list! it'll probably be a long wait till malaysia sells my girl and i dvds.... till then i'll have to resort to other means (e.g. download etc.) hahaha!

ahh..really?i thought i once read in one of the news article previously that Malaysia was one of the countries :(:( ..darn.. i was seriously hoping i'd get to watch gorgeous SHK on the big screen!!i'm so dissappointed.oh well..nvm..could always buy the vcd or dl it.and who knows,maybe ..just maybe one of the cinema company will pick it..even if it'd be slightly later than other countries..keeping my fingers crossed..

Guest soutsada7

Hi all!

Hey blue_sky, a warm greeting to u from Singapore as well! Pls do keep in constant touch with the Korean lang because I find that it's a beautiful (& v diffi) lang. My jap tutor knows v little korean so he was pointing out the similarities & I was acutely aware of how more difficult learning korean would be. Tks for offering to translate - don't mind if I bug you then...

Thanks to everybody for their posts as well.... v heartening to get to know people from all around

Cheers

J

hey Jem, welcome back to our SHG thread :giving you a big cheesy smile: Hope to see you here more...

hi there! i saw a pic of hyekyo...dont know if this was already posted but anyway i will post it ... to to soutsada7(am i right?) thank you for the infos..i now have my own avatar and sig woohoo! to gemt you can call me joy (but dont call me ligaya) ...well as for what i've said SHG and all of us here in this thread ROCK so lets keep on ROCCKKIINN ! AJA AJA FIGHTING!

untitled.jpg

credits to tintucvietnam.com

ooo, I love that pic of her...she looks sooo sassy, thanks for sharing...and yep, we SHGers rock!!! yep, and no problem with the avatar/siggy...like Miss Bi said, we SHGers stick together and help one another out ;)

you can call me Soutsada...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! omg, joy, i cudnt help laughing when i read this line :lol: er..wat's wrong with ligaya? hihihi~ ok ok~ im jst teasing u...

oh, and thanks for that article gemt! im jst reading it like an idiot, not really understanding :unsure: ..blue_sky, it all comes down to u ^ ___ ^

mwehehehe~ i know the feeling. when i got home today, i took out my nursing books and started reading :crazy: but then i got hungry so i went to the kitchen and raised up my glucose levels hahahaha :sweatingbullets: and now im jst posting away before going off to bed... =P

haha, me too, me too...I don't think I could live without my sweets and food...I live to eat and continue eating, not eat to live :P

T____T I wish I could Marry her personality in Full House. Someone you can talk to, play around with.

Someone to call koko, <3

yeah, she actually stated somewhere in one of the SHG's website that her true personality matches that of Ji Eun from Full House...haha, I know what you mean, she's so bubbly in FH...

just in case you want to watch autumn tale again i've got the 1st epi with english subs uploaded in the autumn tale thread... the file i've uploaded is HQ (700mb) and will expire in 7 days!!! since our lovely SHK starred in it, i might as well give u guys a heads up.

oh, man, I feel so bad for announcing to the world that I'm gonna be doing it, but instead putting the burden on your shoulders :sweatingbullets: I'm sooo, sooo sorry :goes back to do more tutorial on dvd ripping: I'm such a handicap when it comes to techie stuff :blush:

still too big, size and dimension wise...

it's okay!

we SHGers look after one another ;)

(it rhymes, yay!)

haha, Miss Bi, you're too cute...

On the first page, theres FULL sized photos of the one when shes on a skateboard with the lollypop in her hand, and the one when shes biting the bears ear.

Is there a bigger version for the bottom right photo? The one where she's wearing glasses. THAT is the best photo of her with glasses, IMO. So cute.

yeah, if anybody have a bigger version, would you mind sharing; I just wanna add that beautiful pix to my SHG photogallery...

ahh..really?i thought i once read in one of the news article previously that Malaysia was one of the countries...darn.. i was seriously hoping i'd get to watch gorgeous SHK on the big screen!!i'm so dissappointed.oh well..nvm..could always buy the vcd or dl it.and who knows,maybe ..just maybe one of the cinema company will pick it..even if it'd be slightly later than other countries..keeping my fingers crossed..

yeah, I'm sooo disappointed myself, since it won't even show in America else I'd be the first in line to watch her movie on the big screen...I'll just have to bide my time for the dvds to be released :sigh:

haha, I really miss this thread...I was actually knocked out for a while today after finishing my hw and by the time I woke up, it was already 11 PM!!! The first thing I did was check this thread and it's growing...aja, aja fighting SHGers...we rock!!! :w00t:

Guest blue_sky

hehe......hang on girl, just 1 more sem to go. :D actually i kinda miss school. one of the best times in life.

thank you soutsada, candy and everyone..... :blush: :wub: you inspire me to work harder and do my best. :wub:

blue_sky, tada....! got an article. i think this is about "LYJ halmoni" comment about Bi and SHK. hope you really don't mind. :blush:

this is from hyesa.com and paran.com

http://news.paran.com/entertainment/newsvi...63041&year=2006

gn20060110161125_0.jpg

지난 해 KBS 2TV '장밋빛 인생'에서 미스 봉 역을 맡아 열연, 연말 연기대상 시상식에서 연기생활 52년 만에 첫 연기상(조연상)을 수상한 배우 김지영이 비와 송혜교, 그리고 이병헌을 예쁜 후배 연기자로 꼽았습니다.

최근 SBS TV '김승현, 정은아의 좋은 아침' 녹화(11일 방송)에 참석한 김지영이 연기 경력 52년의 선배 입장에서 "TV에 나오자마자 주인공을 맡고, 바로 상받는 요즘 후배들을 지켜보면 결국 10명 중 2명 정도만 끝까지 간다"며 단명하는 젊은 연기자들이 많은 요즘의 추세에 안타까움을 나타냈습니다.

그리고는 연기자로서 가능성이 있고 예쁜 후배로 이병헌, 비, 송혜교를 꼽으며, "무엇보다 어른을 모실 줄 알고, 예의가 바르다."고 칭찬하였습니다.

김지영이 특히 "비와 송혜교는 친손자손녀처럼 명절 때나 날씨가 추우면 꼭 안부 전화를 한다."라며 재작년 인기리에 방송되었던 KBS 2TV '풀하우스'에서 자신의 손자와 손자며느리로 출연한 비와 송혜교에게 고마운 마음을 전했습니다.

한편 이날 녹화에서 김지영은 하마터면 연말 연기대상 시상식에서 상을 받지 못할 뻔한 사연을 공개하여 눈길을 끌었습니다.

김지영은 그동안 영화계와 방송사 시상식 후보에는 많이 올랐었던 연기경력 52년의 베테랑 연기자.

심지어 상을 받는다고 연락이 와서 가보면 후보에도 없던 다른 사람이 받아가기도 하고, 그런 상황이 수차례 반복되다보니 몇 년 전부터는 후보에 올랐다고 해도 시상식에 아예 참석하지도 않았었지만, 지난해 연말에는 후배들을 축하해주기 위해 참석했었습니다.

김지영은 "이번엔 같이 작품을 한 후배들이 상을 많이 받을 것 같아서 축하해 주고 싶은 마음에 시상식에 갔다. 모두들 예쁜 드레스와 멋진 옷들로 차려 입고 와서 괜히 내가 와서 물 흐리는 것 아닌가 싶은 생각도 들고 부끄러웠다."며 "상을 받을 거라고는 전혀 예상을 못했기 때문에 옆에 앉은 후배랑 얘기하고 있는 와중에 내 이름을 듣지 못해 뒤늦게 무대에 올랐다."고 털어놓았습니다.

그리고는 "수상소감을 전혀 준비하지 못한 탓에 무대에 올랐을 때 가슴이 멎을 것 같이 두근거리고 정신이 없었다"며 당시를 회상하며 "천주교 신자인데도 불구하고 모두들 하는 '하나님, 감사합니다'라는 소리도 못했다."며 웃음지었습니다.

지난해 연말 KBS 연기대상 시상식에서 조연상을 수상한 김지영은 당시 "상을 받을줄 몰라 의상을 준비하지 못했다. 진작 상받을 줄 알았으면 드레스를 입고와서 '아름다운 밤이에요'’라고 하는 건데 아쉽다."라며 수상소감을 밝힌 바 있습니다.

- Copyrights ⓒ 그루넷(www.groonet.com) ' 기사제보/보도자료: press@groonet.com ' 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

media@groonet.com

Well, the articles is basically about this senior(?) actress named Kim Ji Young (must be a respected one in Korean entertainment scene, since her opinion seems to be highly regarded in this article) choosing Rain, SHG and LBH (Lee Byung Hyun) as 3 most beautiful and talented next generation of actor/actress. She is quoted as saying that " These 3 are really talented and know respect towards their seniors/elders. Especially Rain and SHG, who acted as my grandson and grand daughter-in-law (ah.. now I know who she is!)give me greeting call on every new year to wish me well". Other than this tibit, the rest are about her, which I don't think you guys will find interesting since this thread is about SHG. Sorry I'm not doing a full translation word by word, as I'm rushing for time!!!

Singapore... Hi Neighbour!!!! The title is 'my girl and i'... i think 'my girl' is the title of another korean drama :) ..... i read somewhere that singapore bought over the movie rights.... so if they show it in singapore cinemas, i'll probably drive down south to watch it... hahaha... :w00t: !!!

Here's an excerpt of the article

"The countries to be made contracts are: Japan (Warner Brothers), Hong Kong, Macao (Celestial Pictures), Singapore (Festive Films), Thailand (Box Office Entertainment), Taiwan (Flash Forward Entertainment), Indonesia and Vietnam (Vietnam Media)."

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Source : www.koreancontent.org... ( English Korean)

Lol, hi back there neighbour! Thanks for the info!

Guest soutsada7

hehe, thanks blue_sky for the wonderful translation...Bi and SHG sound like the ideal son/daughter or grandkids...gotta love them for that ;) Here are some pix that I googled, since we were on the subject of SHG wearing glasses :) The credits go to SPCNET.tv and boajjang.com (for some odd reason, SHG's pics were posted up, but not so odd, since the title of that particular thread was "Pix of the Hottest Girls" mwahahaha...)

422.jpg

1093191548_2004081617072619.jpg

some additionals and the last one is photoshopped of SHG with mustache...she'd make a gorgeous, feminine-like male specimen :P

songhyegyo0010.jpg

songhyegyo0003.jpg

songhyego8wy.jpg

ei050930118.jpg

hope most of these are ones that haven't been posted yet, but if they have been then *oops*...haha, it's late and I'm going bonkers :wacko: I've been knocked out for so long during the day that I can't go to sleep now :lol:

blue_sky: I'll find more articles in Korean about our lovely SHG for you to translate for us...you're our saviour ;)