Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

hello everyone~ i saw that many of you have introduced yourselves... i read the posts daily but seldom post... =P....i'm from malaysia and i'm 20 doing Biotechnology. Another female fan of SHG~... :D

Ooo, Biotech? :w00t:

welcome to the thread!

she would be proud to have such strong female fans B)

Guest blue_sky

So many nurses in this thread.... makes you wonder, lol. By the way, any of you know if her debut movie (I think it's titled "My Girl" in english, right?) will be released regionaly, and if so when? I'm Korean but my current location is in Singapore, so it kinda sucks that I have to wait quite a while before I can get my paws on some of Korean movies/drama series that I might want to catch... :( And by the way, if you guys happen to come across any articles about SHG but it's in Korean, PLEASE just post it! I'll see to the translation, yeah? I can use the practice, since I hardly speak/write Korean anymore... :ph34r:

Guest sweet_treats1812

hello everyone~ i saw that many of you have introduced yourselves... i read the posts daily but seldom post... =P....i'm from malaysia and i'm 20 doing Biotechnology. Another female fan of SHG~... :D

hello crazili! man, i love ur major!!! biotech!!! *pauses to remind myself that im already taking nursing*

So many nurses in this thread.... makes you wonder, lol. By the way, any of you know if her debut movie (I think it's titled "My Girl" in english, right?) will be released regionaly, and if so when? I'm Korean but my current location is in Singapore, so it kinda sucks that I have to wait quite a while before I can get my paws on some of Korean movies/drama series that I might want to catch... :( And by the way, if you guys happen to come across any articles about SHG but it's in Korean, PLEASE just post it! I'll see to the translation, yeah? I can use the practice, since I hardly speak/write Korean anymore... :ph34r:

i think someone said somewhere that the dvd is gonna be released on february? or was it march? :sweatingbullets: anyways~ thank u so much for offering to translate! i can read korean but i don't always understand what im reading. ^ ___ ^ thank u!!!

and gemt, good luck with ur private practice...it must be nice to be able to stand on ur own now huh? ^ __ ^ ive still got a bit of a long way to go before finishing nursing skul... -_-

she's my favorite korean actress.. she's sooo pretty... looks a lot better with her make-up....her and bi were soooo freaking cute in full house...

hi!

yeah ..... she's beautiful when she have make up but i still prefer her with just minimum make up. making her natural beauty shines. :)

:( And by the way, if you guys happen to come across any articles about SHG but it's in Korean, PLEASE just post it! I'll see to the translation, yeah? I can use the practice, since I hardly speak/write Korean anymore... :ph34r:

thanks, blue_sky! since you put it that way i'll take you up on that :D (rushing off to look for one......)

Guest soutsada7

this is my personal favourite picture of her... wearing GLASSES!!!!!! omg, she's soooo pretty....

sorry if this pic has been posted before (i've used it as my avatar!):P....

vynice.jpg

oooo, biotech...haha, another strong addition to our thread...yep, SHG must be proud of her fans, especially her female fans ^_^...I just love this pix and wow, Malaysia, I wanna go there too one day...welcome aboard crazii, we're all proud to have you as our newest addition ;) Hope to see you here more...

yep, so many nurses...hehe...I'm sooo happy that you're offering to translate...I'll go look for some news and post them up...thanks in advance. Btw, I read somewhere the "My Girl and I" will be released for sale in dvd on Feb. 28, 2006, but the locations have yet to be determined. I'll be sure to update you ladies on this as soon as I find something substantial ;)

hello crazili! man, i love ur major!!! biotech!!! *pauses to remind myself that im already taking nursing*

i think someone said somewhere that the dvd is gonna be released on february? or was it march? :sweatingbullets: anyways~ thank u so much for offering to translate! i can read korean but i don't always understand what im reading. ^ ___ ^ thank u!!!

and gemt, good luck with ur private practice...it must be nice to be able to stand on ur own now huh? ^ __ ^ ive still got a bit of a long way to go before finishing nursing skul... -_-

awww, Candy you're so adorable :P Yeah, I agree with Candy in that we're all proud of you gemt in finishing your training and having your own practice...I'm so envious, yet proud at the same time...

ah...hehe...I just got back from school and after rushing through my homeworks (professors are so unkind nowadays...aren't they aware that today's only the first day of school?...sheesh), this is the first thing that I do - posting in the SHG thread :P

Hi all!

Hey blue_sky, a warm greeting to u from Singapore as well! Pls do keep in constant touch with the Korean lang because I find that it's a beautiful (& v diffi) lang. My jap tutor knows v little korean so he was pointing out the similarities & I was acutely aware of how more difficult learning korean would be. Tks for offering to translate - don't mind if I bug you then :)

Thanks to everybody for their posts as well.... v heartening to get to know people from all around

Cheers

J

awww, Candy you're so adorable :P Yeah, I agree with Candy in that we're all proud of you gemt in finishing your training and having your own practice...I'm so envious, yet proud at the same time...

ah...hehe...I just got back from school and after rushing through my homeworks (professors are so unkind nowadays...aren't they aware that today's only the first day of school?...sheesh), this is the first thing that I do - posting in the SHG thread :P

hehe......hang on girl, just 1 more sem to go. :D actually i kinda miss school. one of the best times in life.

thank you soutsada, candy and everyone..... :blush: :wub: you inspire me to work harder and do my best. :wub:

blue_sky, tada....! got an article. i think this is about "LYJ halmoni" comment about Bi and SHK. hope you really don't mind. :blush:

this is from hyesa.com and paran.com

http://news.paran.com/entertainment/newsvi...63041&year=2006

gn20060110161125_0.jpg

지난 해 KBS 2TV '장밋빛 인생'에서 미스 봉 역을 맡아 열연, 연말 연기대상 시상식에서 연기생활 52년 만에 첫 연기상(조연상)을 수상한 배우 김지영이 비와 송혜교, 그리고 이병헌을 예쁜 후배 연기자로 꼽았습니다.

최근 SBS TV '김승현, 정은아의 좋은 아침' 녹화(11일 방송)에 참석한 김지영이 연기 경력 52년의 선배 입장에서 "TV에 나오자마자 주인공을 맡고, 바로 상받는 요즘 후배들을 지켜보면 결국 10명 중 2명 정도만 끝까지 간다"며 단명하는 젊은 연기자들이 많은 요즘의 추세에 안타까움을 나타냈습니다.

그리고는 연기자로서 가능성이 있고 예쁜 후배로 이병헌, 비, 송혜교를 꼽으며, "무엇보다 어른을 모실 줄 알고, 예의가 바르다."고 칭찬하였습니다.

김지영이 특히 "비와 송혜교는 친손자손녀처럼 명절 때나 날씨가 추우면 꼭 안부 전화를 한다."라며 재작년 인기리에 방송되었던 KBS 2TV '풀하우스'에서 자신의 손자와 손자며느리로 출연한 비와 송혜교에게 고마운 마음을 전했습니다.

한편 이날 녹화에서 김지영은 하마터면 연말 연기대상 시상식에서 상을 받지 못할 뻔한 사연을 공개하여 눈길을 끌었습니다.

김지영은 그동안 영화계와 방송사 시상식 후보에는 많이 올랐었던 연기경력 52년의 베테랑 연기자.

심지어 상을 받는다고 연락이 와서 가보면 후보에도 없던 다른 사람이 받아가기도 하고, 그런 상황이 수차례 반복되다보니 몇 년 전부터는 후보에 올랐다고 해도 시상식에 아예 참석하지도 않았었지만, 지난해 연말에는 후배들을 축하해주기 위해 참석했었습니다.

김지영은 "이번엔 같이 작품을 한 후배들이 상을 많이 받을 것 같아서 축하해 주고 싶은 마음에 시상식에 갔다. 모두들 예쁜 드레스와 멋진 옷들로 차려 입고 와서 괜히 내가 와서 물 흐리는 것 아닌가 싶은 생각도 들고 부끄러웠다."며 "상을 받을 거라고는 전혀 예상을 못했기 때문에 옆에 앉은 후배랑 얘기하고 있는 와중에 내 이름을 듣지 못해 뒤늦게 무대에 올랐다."고 털어놓았습니다.

그리고는 "수상소감을 전혀 준비하지 못한 탓에 무대에 올랐을 때 가슴이 멎을 것 같이 두근거리고 정신이 없었다"며 당시를 회상하며 "천주교 신자인데도 불구하고 모두들 하는 '하나님, 감사합니다'라는 소리도 못했다."며 웃음지었습니다.

지난해 연말 KBS 연기대상 시상식에서 조연상을 수상한 김지영은 당시 "상을 받을줄 몰라 의상을 준비하지 못했다. 진작 상받을 줄 알았으면 드레스를 입고와서 '아름다운 밤이에요'’라고 하는 건데 아쉽다."라며 수상소감을 밝힌 바 있습니다.

- Copyrights ⓒ 그루넷(www.groonet.com) ' 기사제보/보도자료: press@groonet.com ' 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

media@groonet.com

Guest jieun_lady

hi there! i saw a pic of hyekyo :D ..dont know if this was already posted but anyway i will post it :P .. to to soutsada7(am i right?) thank you for the infos..i now have my own avatar and sig woohoo :rolleyes: ! to gemt you can call me joy (but dont call me ligaya :fury: ) ...well as for what i've said SHG and all of us here in this thread ROCK so lets keep on ROCCKKIINN ! AJA AJA FIGHTING! :w00t:

untitled.jpg

credits to tintucvietnam.com :rolleyes:

Guest sweet_treats1812

to gemt you can call me joy (but dont call me ligaya :fury: )

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! omg, joy, i cudnt help laughing when i read this line :lol::lol::lol: er..wat's wrong with ligaya? :wub: hihihi~ ok ok~ im jst teasing u :blush:

oh, and thanks for that article gemt! im jst reading it like an idiot, not really understanding :unsure: ..blue_sky, it all comes down to u ^ ___ ^

ah...hehe...I just got back from school and after rushing through my homeworks (professors are so unkind nowadays...aren't they aware that today's only the first day of school?...sheesh)

mwehehehe~ i know the feeling. when i got home today, i took out my nursing books and started reading :crazy: but then i got hungry so i went to the kitchen and raised up my glucose levels hahahaha :sweatingbullets: and now im jst posting away before going off to bed... =P

Is she married to Won Bin? Or was that some previous drama she did with him (referring to the picture of the two in Wedding Gowns.)

Guest nofear11877

just in case you want to watch autumn tale again i've got the 1st epi with english subs uploaded in the autumn tale thread... the file i've uploaded is HQ (700mb) and will expire in 7 days!!! since our lovely SHK starred in it, i might as well give u guys a heads up.

Is she married to Won Bin? Or was that some previous drama she did with him (referring to the picture of the two in Wedding Gowns.)

LOL no they're not (even though I wish they were..hehehe)

anyways ...!! I love that pic of her with the glasses!! she's looks hot in it

hey guy..is my sig over the size limit?? :huh::huh:

nofear11877, i didn't know you were uploading AIMH too :sweatingbullets:

i am uploading it also :lol:

i'm currently uploading episode one and it's taking me 5 hours because it's 700mb also :o

how long does yours take? :unsure:

maybe we can work something out?

so that there will be less 'work?' ;)

i will continue to finish uploading episode 1 since it's a filefront link, thus, there will be no expiration date...hope that is fine^^