Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest PuccaGirl_64

she seemed sad on her l8est photos? the film2.0 ones...or is that wat she's supposed 2 do??...HYE KYO Is still very pretty though!!...

wow, another fic with Hye Gyo in it...I'm definitely reading it...I wonder if there's any with Hye Gyo and Song Seung Hun - I would definitely wanna read that

Soutsada, thanks for all the 'advertising' you've been doing ;)

talking about a SSH/SHG fanfic, i wrote one back in probably 2002...but my writing was horrendous :o

i am planning to make major edits but never had the time... :wacko::o

People are always good at discrimminating stories But I will always support SHK irregardless how bad it can be. I will definitely catch her movie and even collect her CD, already have her full range of dramas. Can't wait to see her movie. Wonder why people must compare with the Jap version, doesn't it boring if the storyline are entirely the same, I believe the director has his reason for opting a different version. Morever SHK has carefully read the script before she chose this Movie. I love her move.

yes, people are always finding a reason to hate :angry:

imagine if the storyline and every detail is an exact duplicate...then critics will criticize it for its lack of originality :angry:

but since that is not the case, then they criticize if for not having the same 'effect' as the japanese version

i guess in this entertainment industy, we can't always satisfy everyone...oh well, i'm rooting for hye gyo :D

top 5 is still impressive for me, imo :D

king kong was first? :blink:

this is totally off topic but...yay! we have more emoticons :phew:

Guest dendrobium.

she looks hagard in some of these film2.0 pics.. definitely not one of her better photoshoot days

jhymoj.jpg

I actually like these..because they express soo much emotions...thanks for sharing!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest strungout

Happy New Year to our Hye Gyo and everyone here too!!

I updated my site and added 2 new videos, one of them being an old interview and behind the scenes of a photo shoot with Song Seung Hun^^; He's soo hot!! It's a really cute interview and they seemed to get along really well.

http://www.songhyegyo.net/videos.htm

Hi, just visited your site. It's really well done!! Thanks for the videos. SHK looks like a bride in the white dress she is wearing for the interview with SSH. They both look so shy and self conscious with each other especially SSH. He seems to want to laugh everytime the photographer wants them to pose lovingly. :blush:

Love the vid!! Thanks again :D

PS. I couldn't sign yer guest book. Don't know why?!! Sori

Guest dendrobium.

OMG GUESS WHAT!!

I found my account where I upload my fav pics of SHK. I have like 94 images now...weee !! Will upload more....

eeek..just want to say that..

Guest crazili

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006 EVERYONE ! :):D

Someone please upload these CF on megaupload please... thanks in advance :)

I can't see the video, my internet connection is really slow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=oXkijWY...ong%20hye%20kyo

hie hie everyone! my first post! :w00t:

anyways.. this is a wmv file i extracted from youtube....

http://www.geocities.com/lihua_85/bccardflying.wmv

hope u can download it, hyekyo4ever...!!!!

~cheers~

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006

Sarang Hae Hye Kyo! :)

Guest ginachan

caps from the AIMH cast interview :)

a259wo.jpga257fr.jpg

a257fw.jpga258zn.jpg

a256iz.jpga257tj.jpg

a252xl.jpga250yq.jpg

Aaaaah! SO CUTE! Haha. ( won bin is shy around our shg .. and ssh makes fun of him LOL)

jhwutc.jpgjhwuwj.jpg

jhwv0z.jpgjhwv38.jpg

:D

the girl on the left in that pic is his EX, they played together in "sangdoo lets go to school"

we're up 103 already... shg has the most page compare to any other actress!! yipieee

He REALLY went out with THAT actress? She's the reason why I can't watch Sangdoo. By the way, is the picture taken during "Full House" because Hye Kyo's top looks that same as the one she wore in "Full House"

Guest soutsada7

Soutsada, thanks for all the 'advertising' you've been doing ;)

talking about a SSH/SHG fanfic, i wrote one back in probably 2002...but my writing was horrendous :o

i am planning to make major edits but never had the time... :wacko:

yes, people are always finding a reason to hate :angry:

imagine if the storyline and every detail is an exact duplicate...then critics will criticize it for its lack of originality :angry:

but since that is not the case, then they criticize if for not having the same 'effect' as the japanese version

i guess in this entertainment industy, we can't always satisfy everyone...oh well, i'm rooting for hye gyo :D

top 5 is still impressive for me, imo

king kong was first? :blink:

this is totally off topic but...yay! we have more emoticons :phew:

hey, welcome back Miss Bi...is there a link to your ficcie cause I'm dying to read it...I just love SHG and SSH :wub:

caps from the AIMH cast interview

a259wo.jpga257fr.jpg

a257fw.jpga258zn.jpg

a256iz.jpga257tj.jpg

a252xl.jpga250yq.jpg

Aaaaah! SO CUTE! Haha. ( won bin is shy around our shg .. and ssh makes fun of him LOL)

omg, I downloaded the interviews, but I haven't had time to watch them; I was really busy yesterday...now I can't wait to watch them - they're just too unbelievably cute :wub: