Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest VitaDolce*

Hey !!!

That is a great news ... I'm really HAPPY for them.

How do you like my banner ... I got inspired. ^^

Bi made it to the news in Singapore "Newspaper" today. "Is there a Song in Rain's heart?"

Are Song Hye Kyo and Rain a pair?

The korean media is abuzz with the news that the two hot stars,both 23,have been seeing each other since last August.

A showbiz insider said that thier love developed after Hye Kyo broke up with Lee Byung Hun and she was feeling lonely and hurt.

Rain,whom she saw every day on the set of the drama series Full House,had comforted her-- and that naturally led to more.

Although the couple have previously brushed off romance rumours,new revelations point to their affair.

Rain's buddies were reportedly quoted as saying that they have long known that he is in love, and the few times in the past year that Hye Kyo holidayed in the US coincided with Rain's trips there for his music lessons.

Well here another Song Hye Kyo and Rain paired up which made the news..

This again. <_< These newspaper must have a lot of time on their hands to keep going with this kind of rumors. It is getting so old already.

more from BC card CF

screen caps from hyesa.com

*pls. click pics to enlarge then click screen at right lower quadrant to expand to original size

th_BEC6C0DABEC6C0DAB6DFC0DA_04.jpg th_BEC6C0DABEC6C0DAB6DFC0DA_05.jpg

th_BEC6C0DABEC6C0DAB6DFC0DA_07.jpg th_BEC6C0DABEC6C0DAB6DFC0DA_14.jpg

th_BEC6C0DABEC6C0DAB6DFC0DA_17.jpg th_BEC6C0DABEC6C0DAB6DFC0DA_23.jpg th_BEC6C0DABEC6C0DAB6DFC0DA_24.jpg

Just re-posting my message in the FH thread:

I doubt if the news is true. What they said in the article is a rehash of things I have seen before. It is pure speculation.

P.S.

I stand by my previous comment that Bi seemed to like Hye Kyo before. Now, Bi seems too busy for

L-O-V-E. B)

In any case, our Hye Kyo is quite mature and sensible. She will surely choose a guy that is right for her... in time. Whoever that guy is is sooooooooo lucky. :)

Rain& Song Hye-kyo: friendship changes to love

http://english.sina.com/life/1/2005/1228/59712.html

2005-12-28 03:27:11 Xinhua English

BEIJING, Dec. 28-- Romance between South Korean singer and actor Rain and actress Song Hye-kyo did not end on screen.

According to South Korean media, the lovers in the TV romance"Full House" are developing a real-life love affair.{

The news was reported to media by an unnamed film industry source. The romance was said to have begun in August 2004 when the two were shooting"Full House". Friendship changed to love when Rain consoled Song over the breakup with her boyfriend Lee Byung-hun.

The two South Korean 23-year-olds are low-key about the reported affair, but tabloids were quick to connect rumors of Song's short visits to the United States during the past year with Rain's music training there. News of their overseas dating was widely spread on the Internet.

The rumor was denied by Song's agent, who said:"The two didn't have any private contact after the shooting of&Full House', let alone dating."

In June, Song broke up with actor Lee Byung-hun, and according to a showbiz insider, Lee soon fell in love with his co-star Choi Jin-woo in the TV series"Beautiful Days".

(Source: Shenzhen Daily/Agencies)

Guest hanhan04

The critic was just being ridiculous. "My Girl and I" is an adaptation not a remake of the Japanese movie. It does not neccesarily 100% copy the original. Besides, why do people have to cry buckets watching it? That's why it's called "My Girl and I" but not "Crying out Love in the Center of the World." I am from the US and just cannot wait for it to be availble in DVD.

One little suggestion for her die hard fans, though. In earlier post, someone asked if he/she could download the movie. I think this is the time we show our support for the lovely actress by not downloading her debut project. Go watch the movie if you are in Korea; or buy it when it's released in DVD. That's what I'm going to do.

Happy New Year to every one.

NarcissusBD, I totally agree with you. I strongly second your suggestion on not encouraging people to download the movie. Excellent points. Hye-Kyo needs more fans like you.

Guest charmedjean

I captured 2 vids from arirang TV. not sure if they've been posted here before (oops) ~~

1) Song Hye Kyo & Cha Tae Hyun - My Girl & I Interview [2005.12.11][charmedjean].mpg

2) Lee Jae Yeol - A Midsummer Nights Dream [My Girl & I OST][MV][charmedjean].mpg

http://clubbox.co.kr/charmedjean

Song Hye Kyo is so pretty ^_________^

Guest hanhan04

yeah, I was wondering the same thing...if someone has clips of talk shows, or shows in general, that SHG was invited as a guest...I would really appreciate it if someone can share - thanks in advance ;)

As far as I know, Hye-Kyo has been very low key and never appeared in YSMM. There are only a few interviews that she was on for the dramas. I think you can get those clips from hyesa.com.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks jean! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

SEHE POKMANHI PADUSEYO!!! (bwahaha~ forgive my poor romanization :lol: just typing it the way it's pronounced :sweatingbullets: )

Guest angelzstar

she's really pretty......i think she's the only pretty actress who didn't do any type of major major surgery.....BTW, how did she lose all that weight?

Guest charmedjean

^thanks jean! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

SEHE POKMANHI PADUSEYO!!! (bwahaha~ forgive my poor romanization :lol: just typing it the way it's pronounced :sweatingbullets: )

Hey Hey sweet_treats!~~ didn't know you were a fan of SHK ^___^

I'm currently watching Autumn Love Story... :tears:

Happy New Year~~~

Yes please I'm dying to see that Love Letter clip too.

I've been out for awhile and was the first thing I saw here was the singapore article on Bi and SHG.....

Re the critic of her movie, I think he was criticizing the director and writer rather than the actors..whatever, that is his opinion and ......I LOVE SHG AND WILL ROOT FOR HER ALWAYS. I really hope to see her in a light-feel-good drama soon. I don't like tear-jerkers...This world is full of animosities already. I think this is the reason why I like Fullhouse the most. (i'm not really into Korean dramas- though I've seen all of SHG's except soonpoon clinic and I hope to see it here in the phil too.)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!