Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^OMG, I just decided to check SHG's thread on Soompi and here I am flushed with surprise over so many updates in terms of pix on our lovely SHG...thanks to Fleur. Thanks a lot Fleur. Thanks Axelle Red for the beautiful wallpapers of SHG, I'm saving these for sure, since I haven't seen any of them. As usual, she looks radiant :D

Bi-lovers, here's a slightly longer version of the VIP preview of "My Girl and I" where Bi was present... A pity Bi wasn't interviewed...

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/00008519.wmv

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

OMG Thank you so much Fleur for the clip! I have been waiting for a longer version of the premiere clip ^^

Also thanks for the pic! SHG is a goddess! :wub:

Guest soutsada7

Are their new series bein heavily promoted ?? :D

you mean as in the one SHG will star in? None so far, though I'm having high hopes that she will star in one in the near future. So far, she's done with filming the "My Girl and I" movie and I think it's due to be released in Dec...on the 22nd? :unsure:

you mean as in the one SHG will star in? None so far, though I'm having high hopes that she will star in one in the near future. So far, she's done with filming the "My Girl and I" movie and I think it's due to be released in Dec...on the 22nd? :unsure:

oooh i was actually talkin about My Girl and I..! Is that a movie? I fort it was a drama?? :lol:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Haha, that kiss scene article cracked me up.

Awww....that's so frickin sweet of Bi to attend......I wonder if SHK's FinKL friends or anyone else from the Full House cast besides Bi attended too?

And yeah....even though Bi's attendance might not be much and might be only due to the fact that he's good friends with CTH, at least we know that it shows that he and SHK still keep in touch. If they can't become lovers, at least they're good friends, and that's good enough for me.

I can't wait for her moviiiieeee!!!

yeah Han eun jun attended to!! She was Hye won in FH...i think coz her and hye gyo r pretty good Friends..AWW..BI attended..so sweet..I hope him and SHG r 2geder as a couple now!! (secretly) LOL

*dreams*

:P

:D

Guest sweet_treats1812

And here's another pic of SHK with CTH...

7620051216_21645283.jpg

Thanks to Weixiao of CTH thread!

thanks for sharing!

this looks real nice...like it was a candid shot or smthing. as if they were talking to each other and someone jst grabbed a camera and went, "hey u two! look here!" :lol:

Bi-lovers, here's a slightly longer version of the VIP preview of "My Girl and I" where Bi was present... A pity Bi wasn't interviewed...

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/00008519.wmv

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

thank you fleur for sharing the clip and the pictures. you are cool :)

Love that last picture you posted fleur. they looks so good together. She's beautiful and he's cute :wub:

can anyone translate what the celebrities were saying? please

I only understand parang jooibo hwaiting!! :D

I've seen the vdo of her performance in Love letter on KBS2, and i think she has sung a song from her movie, she was really beautiful.

^ urgh~!! i want to watch it but i can't find it!! does anyone have a link for the yoon do hyun's love letter?

here are some caps

snapshot200512161659036ui.th.jpg snapshot200512161659158lb.th.jpg snapshot200512161659408ca.th.jpg snapshot200512161700035cx.th.jpg snapshot200512161702423fl.th.jpg

snapshot200512161703469jb.th.jpg snapshot200512161704035gf.th.jpg snapshot200512161705059tx.th.jpg snapshot200512161705293ka.th.jpg snapshot200512161706454ir.th.jpg

credit: hyebaragi