Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Here's some cute news on SHG & CTH's kiss scene

----------------------------------------------------------

Cha Tae Hyun: "Song Hye-Kyo's Kiss Scene Foul!"

[sports Korea 2005-12-07 07:57]

'Hye-Kyo is a cheater!'

Having had nothing but praise for SHK since the beginning, CTH has suddenly revealed a discontentment about SHK. CTH confessed that "I was most unhappy during our kiss scenes." Was it because SHK refused a kiss scene, or was it because 'OK' was called after one take.

After causing all sorts of conjectures, CTH grumbled that, "Usually, before a kiss scene, it's proper etiquette not to eat anything in consideration of the other person. But Hye-Kyo made the first foul." And then added, "She didn't even brush her teeth but only gargled before the kiss scene," rolling his eyes.

In response to this, SHK replied, "I wasn't the only one to eat. CTH ate also and did not brush his teeth either." In the end, both of them, having had spicy rice cakes and sausage, finished the kiss scene without incident.

Suh Eun-Jung reporter

Photo= Park Chul-Joon reporter

Translated from Korean to English by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)

was that from the interview clip where they were talking something about the kissing scene?

now I know what they were laughing and talking about. I think it's cute both of them didn't brush their teeth :lol:

thanks mhbt for the news.

woohoo 100 here we come!! AJa Aja fighting!!!

Wow! thanks for all the updates! My heart skipped a beat to hear that Bi was at the premiere too... I know he's good frens with SHG & CTH but still... sigh...

I'm v amused when I see a ring (esp a plain-looking one) on Bi's 4th finger cause it reminds me of FH.... it's prob just the ring he wears to remember his mother by... silly me! :)

'Hye-Kyo is a cheater!'

Having had nothing but praise for SHK since the beginning, CTH has suddenly revealed a discontentment about SHK. CTH confessed that "I was most unhappy during our kiss scenes." Was it because SHK refused a kiss scene, or was it because 'OK' was called after one take.

After causing all sorts of conjectures, CTH grumbled that, "Usually, before a kiss scene, it's proper etiquette not to eat anything in consideration of the other person. But Hye-Kyo made the first foul." And then added, "She didn't even brush her teeth but only gargled before the kiss scene," rolling his eyes.

In response to this, SHK replied, "I wasn't the only one to eat. CTH ate also and did not brush his teeth either." In the end, both of them, having had spicy rice cakes and sausage, finished the kiss scene without incident.

Suh Eun-Jung reporter

This news crack me up. :lol:

'Hye-Kyo is a cheater!'

Suh Eun-Jung reporter

this news makes me laugh..

thanks for the reply. in the x-man clip it seemed as if HY from G.O.D. is pretty good friends with SHK and FinKL. that was nice to know.

i want to see the clip of the premiere too. hopefully there will be a link soon.

thanks everyone for posting pix and news. :)

I just watched the x-man clip. (CN subs) TW from GOD said to HY :" there are often some female stars with you , such as FinkL and SHK ,but they only think of you as their "female friend" "

so funny :lol:

here's the 2005.12.15 YTN clip to the VIP screening of "My girl and I"

it's a short clip but Bi was there ;) Here are MU and YSI links. Enjoy!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40CB5C6O

or

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0U9N5W7...0I3QBGB9VMQ2DVH

credit: fanrain

Thks Pwrpufgrl for this clip, I have beeen excited but can't download and I have to register to pay inorder to download? is that true, what shall I do.

Guest charles0702

ahh. bi was there at the premiere.. in my heart, i hope bi and shg gets together. i wonder was bi there to support cth or shg.. shg i hope. :lol:

'Hye-Kyo is a cheater!'

Suh Eun-Jung reporter

Hahaha!!! :lol: That's hilarious! But I thought they're pretty professional, considering they managed to finish the kissing scene in just 1 shot (With unbrushed teeth somemore! :lol:)

Thks Pwrpufgrl for this clip, I have beeen excited but can't download and I have to register to pay inorder to download? is that true, what shall I do.

You don't need to register. Yousendit links will expire after a while, whereas megaupload shouldn't have any problem when you click on it.

Anyway, in case you still can't access to the link, here's another link for you. :)

mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0018/2005/1215/00008482.wmv

ahh. bi was there at the premiere.. in my heart, i hope bi and shg gets together. i wonder was bi there to support cth or shg.. shg i hope. :lol:

I know CTH and Bi are pretty good friends. Afterall they knew each other since the TBJ days. But I'm sure Bi and SHK are good friends too! So he's probably there to support both of them. :)

.......................................................................................

Some pics from the magazine "Movieweek"

cont_2_20051213112929020000020200.jpg

cont_3_20051213112929020000020200.jpg

cont_4_20051213112929020000020200.jpg

cont_5_20051213112929020000020200.jpg

And a really lovely pic with credits to weixiao of CTH official thread :)

b_A5FA116CC4CB051F.jpg

Guest soutsada7

'Hye-Kyo is a cheater!'

Suh Eun-Jung reporter

:lol: haha, this news cracked me up, but if I were CTH I'd still feel like I'm floating in paradise cause SHG was kissing me (:lol: that sounded weird, but I'm trying to think in the male perspective) hmmm...this news just put a big, cheesy smile on my face :D

haha thanks for sharing the news!

so thats why the kiss was only a peck? lol

was that what happened w/ full house too? :huh: haha

:lol: you're funny...I never thought of that...hmmm, maybe I should rewatch the series again :runs back to rewatch the drama:

Hey Miss Bi, glad to see you around more often...yay, SHG's thread is renovating to the "three digit" :lol: aja aja fighting!

thanks mhbt for the article :lol:

to support them both, but...i hope there was an ulterior motive, :rolleyes: hehehe :ph34r::D

:lol: haha, this news cracked me up, but if I were CTH I'd still feel like I'm floating in paradise cause SHG was kissing me (:lol: that sounded weird, but I'm trying to think in the male perspective) hmmm...this news just put a big, cheesy smile on my face :D

Soutsada! :o

j/k ;)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

If any1 still having trouble watching the premier clip here u go..its on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/?v=oDFt5VOKnBs

I JUmped up and down wen I saw this clip...*WHOAH!!* it put a big smile on my face!! :D

I wanna c BI-KYO 2geder as a couple! NOW!! LOL

BTW..he's still wearin dat 'controversial' ring!! (silver one)

*gone more hyper* ( i jzt noticed it!!_

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ that article almost made me nervous! i thot CTH was gonna say smthing bad...bwahahaha...funny guy. it was only about the "kissing etiquette" after all :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for posting that article..oh, and for the clip too. it's cool that bi's going to the premier of SHK's first movie... :rolleyes: