Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

My god, Miss Bi I haven't been to Soompi for a few days and here you are barraging me with so many GOOOORGEOUS pix of SHG, especially most of these are ones I haven't seen (I was studying for my finals)...thank you, thank you so much and I do hope that SHG gets to view the birthday video one day - perhaps soon :hint: Anyway, thanks Fleur for the clip, yet again you never fail to update us on our beautiful SHG.

Guest amaya0625

I love hye Kyo's heels... they're cute... she looks radiant as always.. CTH seems like he's abit tired though...

Did Bi attend her premier or sth? haha... hoping though....

fwnc_b!..I just watched a YTN clip from FanRain..it showed that Bi was there!!! He attended the premiere as a VIP guest.. :)

some caps!

premiere27hc.jpgpremiere12sk.jpg

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Do you know where I can download that clip? What premier was it for? Was it the premier of SHK's new movie?

Edit: Nvm... I found the link in Bi's thread. Thanx for sharing! My fantasies are going wild again... seeing Bi support SHK.

Guest honey_ping

^ Do you know where I can download that clip? What premier was it for? Was it the premier of SHK's new movie?

Oh, ya, really want to know where can download that clip with Bi in it? Just wondering how and what's his reaction after watching the whole movie! :D

yes, her eyes! :wub:

lyn, if there's ever a response, the first thing i would do is come in here :(

well, i used my university email account...from that i can request two 'receipts,' which is for me to be notified that the email was sent successfully and when my email is viewed.

i recieved a 'receipt' that my email was sent successfully, however, i never recieved one that my email was viewed :(

this only means that whoever received it disregarded the email :o<_<

aww.. maybe they need more time to read the email miss.bi or they are busy and don't have time to read it yet. we'll just wait.

fwnc_b!..I just watched a YTN clip from FanRain..it showed that Bi was there!!! He attended the premiere as a VIP guest.. :)

some caps!

omoomoo I just saw the clip. I'm happy Bi was there and other stars also to support her and cth.

I guess he still keeps in touch with her or they have become close friends ;)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

was wondering if anyone knows if SHK is friends with the members of G.O.D. was watching the latest x-man and one of the G.O.D. members mentioned SHK's name...along with FinKL's.

^random i know.

Shk & hoyoung had a scandle together..

back in 2001 or something..

shk & finkl attended a g.o.d. concert or something.. and then there were all these rumors about her and hoyoung.

ommggg I really wanna see that clip of shk's premier, does anyone have it?? please??

I love bi-kyo!! :)

^ May I ask which e-mail u sent to? Was it her fanclub e-mail? Hopefully they'll respond, even if its months later- just as long as SHK gets it I'll be happy.

lilshortnancy, at the time, the only sidus email that gemt and i could find was icom@sidushq.com

don't tell me that's the wrong address :o

i figured as long as its sidus, they would help get it to the right place :(

My god, Miss Bi I haven't been to Soompi for a few days and here you are barraging me with so many GOOOORGEOUS pix of SHG, especially most of these are ones I haven't seen (I was studying for my finals)...thank you, thank you so much and I do hope that SHG gets to view the birthday video one day - perhaps soon :hint: Anyway, thanks Fleur for the clip, yet again you never fail to update us on our beautiful SHG.

Soutsada! i was wondering where you went! it's those darn finals, wasn't it? :lol:

i just finished mine too...that's why i can post more now :lol:

some caps!

OMG!

this REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY made my day! B)

gosh, my love for these two is still as revving, like it was just yesterday that i fell in love with them two :D

Oh, ya, really want to know where can download that clip with Bi in it? Just wondering how and what's his reaction after watching the whole movie! :D

honey_ping, you got me thinking there!

i want to know what he thinks about it too :wub:

...aw...VIP... :rolleyes:

aww.. maybe they need more time to read the email miss.bi or they are busy and don't have time to read it yet. we'll just wait.

now i'm worried that it might be because it's not her fanclub e-mail :o

Guest p_ballereena

Here's a new clip from Sidus, of CTH and SHK wishing all a "Parang Christmas"... :D

Anyone knows what Parang means anyway? *scratches head*

ParangXmas.JPG

mms://stream.sidushq.com/parang/parang_x-mas_300k.wmv

I like the way SHK speaks... it's very demure and sweet... :)

And I think CTH looks great in this clip... :wub:

Reposted from miracletaehyun.com

There's a translation of this clip on hyesa.com, in their multimedia section I believe.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

You can find the link to the clip at Bi's thread. The clip was TOO short! They only showed a flash of Bi and that was it. I wonder what he thought of it too. Btw, for the KBS award show, do they invite only the stars of the dramas or just anyone? I hope SHK can attend to support Bi too!

some caps!

Omo!!! I'm so happy... hehe.... Bi-kyo 4 eva!!! hehe.... Do you have the clip? I really want to watch it....

Guest Jamieâ„¢

nvm, I found the clip on naver.

it was tooo short!!!

they showed like one second of bi!!

I saw that weird afro guy.. lol the one that goes on xman a lot.

I'm gonna go search around for a full clip haha

You can find the link to the clip at Bi's thread. The clip was TOO short! They only showed a flash of Bi and that was it. I wonder what he thought of it too. Btw, for the KBS award show, do they invite only the stars of the dramas or just anyone? I hope SHK can attend to support Bi too!

hehe, it would be really nice to see them at each other's events :rolleyes:

to...um...support one another ;):lol::D

edit: i don't know about you gals/guys, but i'm ready for a three digit SHG thread now! ;)B)

aja aja!

100 here we come! :wub:

Guest pinklily

Shk & hoyoung had a scandle together..

back in 2001 or something..

shk & finkl attended a g.o.d. concert or something.. and then there were all these rumors about her and hoyoung.

ommggg I really wanna see that clip of shk's premier, does anyone have it?? please??

I love bi-kyo!! :)

thanks for the reply. in the x-man clip it seemed as if HY from G.O.D. is pretty good friends with SHK and FinKL. that was nice to know.

i want to see the clip of the premiere too. hopefully there will be a link soon.

thanks everyone for posting pix and news. :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

here's the 2005.12.15 YTN clip to the VIP screening of "My girl and I"

it's a short clip but Bi was there ;) Here are MU and YSI links. Enjoy!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40CB5C6O

or

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0U9N5W7...0I3QBGB9VMQ2DVH

credit: fanrain

thanks! :D

almost page 100! well.. not really haha but.. soon!!

thanks for the reply. in the x-man clip it seemed as if HY from G.O.D. is pretty good friends with SHK and FinKL. that was nice to know.

I guess they're all close! which is awesome, because I love finkl & g.o.d. :)