Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest lemoncoke

it's so great her movie finally came out! Does anyone know how her movie did??

I hope she did well! I will definately be buying it when it comes out in the states!

thanks fleur for the links :) I've been waiting and looking for those.

I want her to do dramas more well at least just 1 more drama so I could see her every week. But movies are cool too :) I won't see her as much tho but at least there will be pictures and short clips. That's good enough for me I guess. I wonder how her movie is doing right now. AJaAja fighting! :D

Too bad she doesn't plan on doing another drama until late next year. Wish her luck in this movie that will be shown next week. aja aja fighting.

Guest snowwhite

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22584&st=0&gopid=1004430&#entry1004430

how do you guys like the graphic i made of Song Hye Kyo?? :P

Guest pinklily

was wondering if anyone knows if SHK is friends with the members of G.O.D. was watching the latest x-man and one of the G.O.D. members mentioned SHK's name...along with FinKL's.

^random i know. :D

Guest strungout

I'm not sure if this clip is the photo documentary of SHK... I know mhbt has already posted it, but here's just another link to it... ^_^

http://user.chol.com/~c102/kbsphoto051206.wmv

And much earlier on, there were pics of CTH and SHK attending the premiere of "Typhoon", and someone requested for the clip. The clip's finally found... :P

http://user.chol.com/~c102/mnet051206.wmv

Reposted from miracletaehyun.com

was wondering if anyone knows if SHK is friends with the members of G.O.D. was watching the latest x-man and one of the G.O.D. members mentioned SHK's name...along with FinKL's.

^random i know. :D

yeah I was wondering about that. I know LeeJin and SHK are close friends and SungYuri too. I've seen pictures of them when they went to NY sipping on Starbucks :D Maybe they do hang out sometimes. How cool!!

thank you Miss.Bi for the pictures. I haven't seen those before. She has gorgeous eyes too. I like the Etude Be pretty eye color make-up pic. Miss.Bi did you get any response on the fanmade video that you had turned in? just wondering if SHK had seen it or not :)

thanks fleur for the typhoon clip. I was looking for that too. You're awesome!! *hugs*

thank you Miss.Bi for the pictures. I haven't seen those before. She has gorgeous eyes too. I like the Etude Be pretty eye color make-up pic. Miss.Bi did you get any response on the fanmade video that you had turned in? just wondering if SHK had seen it or not :)

yes, her eyes! :wub:

lyn, if there's ever a response, the first thing i would do is come in here :(

well, i used my university email account...from that i can request two 'receipts,' which is for me to be notified that the email was sent successfully and when my email is viewed.

i recieved a 'receipt' that my email was sent successfully, however, i never recieved one that my email was viewed :(

this only means that whoever received it disregarded the email :o<_<

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ May I ask which e-mail u sent to? Was it her fanclub e-mail? Hopefully they'll respond, even if its months later- just as long as SHK gets it I'll be happy.