Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

:) just wanna add some more to the movie preview pics of SHG & CTH

parang86ub.jpg

*edit, ooppps sorry double pics

parang93wg.jpg

credits in the pics & yahoo korea

SHG looks stunning as alwayz :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for that news article mhbt!

looks like SHK is into movies for the time being...well, i support her all the way!!! hope blue alert will really be successful. then again, considering how much publicity it's been getting even before it's release, i think it already is popular!!!

wonder what her next movie will be..oohh, and who her leading man will be! :lol:

(omg, this thread is in the 3rd page! i think this is the first time it's ever happened! or maybe it's the first time it's happened to me..it's usually jst on the second one..come on people! up up this thread!)

More pics from the FNN Interview...credit hyesa.com

fnn0512009.jpg

fnn0512008.jpg

fnn0512007.jpg

fnn0512006.jpg

fnn0512005.jpg

fnn0512003.jpg

fnn0512002.jpg

fnn0512001.jpg

pwrpufgrl, thank you so much for those amazing photos of SHG...I've never seen them before. They are new, right?

Guest pinklily

OMG!!!! so many beautiful pics of Hye Kyo. thanks everyone for sharing. love her so much. more pics to add to my collection. yippee!!!! :D

Guest evelyn168

I wanted to see her in another drama... But considering that there aren't too many guys who I want her to be in the drama with now that SSH and WB are in the army... It's good that she's doing another movie. Hopefully it's with another hot actor!

Wow, so many new gorgeous pictures of her! Seriously, there's not many celebrities who is cute and innocent in one set of pictures, hot and sexy in another, gorgeous and classy in yet another, and natural and simple in another.............and who looks good in every single picture.

Guest strungout

More pics from the FNN Interview...credit hyesa.com

fnn0512009.jpg

fnn0512008.jpg

fnn0512007.jpg

fnn0512006.jpg

fnn0512005.jpg

fnn0512003.jpg

fnn0512002.jpg

fnn0512001.jpg

Hi, been away for a while but now I'm back. Whoa!! all the new pictures are just great!

BUT the ones above are my favourites!! The dress is a little stodgy but her smiles are soooo cute!!

Falling in love with her smiles all over again! She is definitely the prettiest star out there! :D

Guest charles0702

i can't believe shg won't be doing another drama until late 2006 at the earliest.. I really wanted to see her in another drama :

Guest hanhan04

20051212171217.051.0.jpg

Here are 3 clips that show 3 different interviews during the journalist preview shown above...

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/051213parang_shisha.wmv

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/parang_1213_500k.wmv

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/051213parang_interview.wmv

Reposted from miracletaehyun.com

Thanks for the clips, Fleur. I have been looking for those. :D:D :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

It's kinda bitter-sweet that she'll be doing another movie. I mean, its great for her career, but I like watching her in dramas more because I get to see more of her... hehehe... I guess that's kinda selfish. Anyways, wish her best of luck and I hope her new movie project will be different from her other roles. Maybe this time she'll do a scary one or a sexy one, whatever it is I'm sure she'll do well.