Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

CTH looks like he just woke up, lol. Poor guy....musta been really tiring and busy for him.

SHK is radiantly dazzling, literally. Not one bad shot of her at all.....amazing, how photogenic she is. Love her looks....her hair and her makeup, but not really feeling her dress. But her pretty face makes up for everything.

Guest evelyn168

I just watched CTH on Kim Jong Gook's soccer show... It seemed liek CTH was asking if the kids knew who the girl(SHK) was... Also I heard the mention of the word 'kiss'... All I knew was CTH was being poked by the kids... It was quite a hilarious episode. The kids were out of control and one of the little kid's sister had a crush on the goalie... Haha. That was cute...

Guest ginachan

Oh WOW....those pics of her beautifulself are breathtaking!! Is it normal that she keeps on getting even more gorgeous everytime I see her, wait..she is the amazing beauty SONG HYE KYO!!

Wow... those are lovely pics. Thanks mhbt & mzz_booo for the pics! I think both CTH and SHK look fabulous in the magazine pics. I wanna get my hands on that mag!!!

I truly think both of them have an awesome onscreen chemistry. Previously I think CTH looks best with Son Yae Jin. Now I change my opinion, CTH and SHK win hands down. I think a lot is due to the fact that they look so comfortable with each other, as if they've known each other for a long time. Even though many of you say that CTH makes his co-actor feel at ease, which I totally agree too, he doesn't seem as comfortable with others like JJH and Sung Yuri. I can really tell that they're taking photos for the sake of taking. But this time, I think they ooze a very strong chemistry, which makes me look forward to their movie so so much more.

is it true , My Girl And I premier??

I think it's something like a journalist preview... preview for those newspaper critics maybe. Yeah, CTH looks very tired in my opinion too. Poor guy. I checked his schedule and he has something planned every day... I hope he gets a well deserved break after all his promotion work!

A few more photos on this preview

20051212171217.051.0.jpg

20051212171217.051.1.jpg

%BD%BA%C5%B8%B4%D9%C5%A5.jpg

A couple of pics from the movie

Soo Eun's diary

parandiary.jpg

parandiary00.jpg

And here's a pic of SHK attending CTH's fan meeting which also celebrated CTH's 10th year anniversary since his debut.

200512121104261110_3.jpg

Credits: chataehyun.co.kr & miracletaehyun.com

I love hye Kyo's heels... they're cute... she looks radiant as always.. CTH seems like he's abit tired though...

Did Bi attend her premier or sth? haha... hoping though....

Yeah....me too, but I think she should not always wearing too high heels....it is not good for her feet...she could get varices in the future...

Guest sweet_treats1812

And here's a pic of SHK attending CTH's fan meeting which also celebrated CTH's 10th year anniversary since his debut.

200512121104261110_3.jpg

Credits: chataehyun.co.kr & miracletaehyun.com

heeeey..it's CTH's 10th anniv too?! hahaha...didnt SHK jst celebrate her own 10th anniv?

:lol: this is so great!!! she attended his celebration, and he attended hers too...aaawww :wub:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I don't think these have been posted already...these are new magazine scans. Please give full credit to hyesa.com for scanning and uploading them.

cbe47e49.jpg

9de078c9.jpg

16c49588.jpg

3f36a4d4.jpg

f2a7ddc0.jpg

8e317efb.jpg

7074136e.jpg

I luv these mag shots!!..I think Hye kyo had a tan!! LOL..still pretty though!!

I don't think these have been posted already...these are new magazine scans. Please give full credit to hyesa.com for scanning and uploading them.

cbe47e49.jpg

9de078c9.jpg

16c49588.jpg

3f36a4d4.jpg

f2a7ddc0.jpg

8e317efb.jpg

7074136e.jpg

These were fabulous, Mhbt, thanks for posting, she's getting prettier everyday. Looks guys, hm, most of the males actor that works with her, suuuuurrre SHINE with her. I am happy for them too. Where can we get the magasine, anyone in Singapore buying the magasine, let me know, I would like to order one too. Can't wait for her movie. :P

This is from hyesa.com so full credit goes to that awesome website...if posted elsewhere, please remember to credit them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Song Hye-Kyo Plans to Continue on the Big Screen. Will Temporarily Stop TV Dramas."

It looks like beautiful star SHK's big screen outing will continue.

It has been reported that she is considering another movie for her next project. Because of this, chances are high that we won't see her in another drama until the latter half of 2006, at the earliest. SHK will make her big screen debut in 'High Seas Warning', which will be released on December 21. It has been 10 years since her debut and considering her popularity, etc., her big screen debut has come quite late. Perhaps because of this, she is considering another movie as a follow-up to "High Seas Warning", it has been reported.

According to one SHK rep., "Although it's too soon to talk about her follow-up project right now, chances are high that it will be a movie. There have been numerous drama offers, but SHK is thinking about doing one more film."

Whether it's because of good word-of-mouth about the SHK-CTH starring 'High Seas Warning', many movie scripts have been pouring in. From among these scripts, SHK will consider the match between her character and necessary image transformations and decide by the end of the year or by early next year.

After August 2004's 'Full House', SHK will meet her fans again in 'High Seas Warning'.

So, it will be difficult to see SHK in one's living room at least for the 1st half of 2006.

It looks as if her return to living room sets won't be until the beginning of the year next year, at the earliest.

<part re. SHK's fan meeting/birthday party celebration on 11/27 omitted-- translation of the event available elsewhere on hyesa.com>

SHK got her start in the entertainment business after winning the 1996 Sun-Kyoung Smart Model competition.

She has since appeared in KBS 2TV's 'Autumn Tale', MBC's 'Hotelier', SBS's 'Guardian Angel', SBS sitcom 'Soonpong Clinic', etc and has won over audiences with her cute and lively image.

Lee Jae-Hwan, star@newsen.co.kr

(www.newsen.co.kr)

copyrightⓒ newsen

Translated from Korean to English by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)

thank you everyone for the lovely pictures from the magazine :)

She looks lovely tanned. Luv her and CTH. THey look cute together.

Luv her blue dress too. gorgeous!!

thanks fleur for the clip also. SHK aja aja fighting!! high sea waves warning fighting!!