Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

skylar,

I myself did not "study" those clips seriously because it was my first K-drama and I didn't know HOW to research them. However, based on WB's behaviors (he closed his eyes, taking deep breath when acting with Hye-Kyo showed in almost all the behind-scene clips I saw), I would say that he's just shy and had to calm down himself.

oooh. how cute. Won Bin looked really shy. He seems to be shy and very private. I like that. I hope he will do a movie with Hye Kyo when he gets back (2 years from now).

is won bin a shy person? or is he just shy towards her

i heard that he is really shy in person especially around ladies.

i remember watching a vid clip of shk, wb and ssh in a tv show after autumn tale and asked how were they off cam. ssh replied that it was difficult at first coz the three of them are extremely shy person.

i also would like to see another wonbin-shk project. they look good together. :)

i heard that he is really shy in person especially around ladies.

i remember watching a vid clip of shk, wb and ssh in a tv show after autumn tale and asked how were they off cam. ssh replied that it was difficult at first coz the three of them are extremely shy person.

i also would like to see another wonbin-shk project. they look good together. :)

agree, i would luv them to be cast in a project together. luv WB + SHK :wub:

songwon55bl.jpg

credit to yahoo.kr

thank you for the files mzzboo and hanhan04

wonbin did look shy kinda around shk. actually ssh looked shy as well.

I don't blame them. SHK is a gorgeous girl.

oh yeah, why was wonbin hunched down like that during the gallery scene after the kiss scene?? was he tired?

^ i think he was hiding his red face because after he kissed her he was like all red and maybe thats a habit for him to crouch down ... i dont knoe

songwon55bl.jpg

credit to yahoo.kr

Aww, they look so adorable together. You can tell from their gestures that she is dependable of him and he is protective and caring towards her. :wub: This is what an amazing couple should look like.

Guest strungout

oooh. how cute. Won Bin looked really shy. He seems to be shy and very private. I like that. I hope he will do a movie with Hye Kyo when he gets back (2 years from now).

Yeah me too. I like guys who are a little vulnerable and sweet. Overly confident, arrogant or pushy guys are a real turn off!! <_<

Guest soutsada7

thank you for the files mzzboo and hanhan04

wonbin did look shy kinda around shk. actually ssh looked shy as well.

I don't blame them. SHK is a gorgeous girl.

oh yeah, why was wonbin hunched down like that during the gallery scene after the kiss scene?? was he tired?

^ i think he was hiding his red face because after he kissed her he was like all red and maybe thats a habit for him to crouch down ... i dont knoe

haha :lol: yeah, Wonbin was extremely shy after he kissed SHG on the cheek, so he wanted to hide his red face by hiding it...after he looked up, he was still extremely red - that was so cute :P SSH was and still is so incredibly GORGEOUS :)

Guest honey_ping

Can't believe he was that shy because he doesn't look like one to me at all.....my goodness! I think he does have some itsy-bitsy feelings for her................................Seemed like every guys really become shy when they're around her, isn't it?

thanks mhbt for the pics. shk and cth sure have a fun time in this movie. :D

here's an excerpt from ssh interview on autumn tale shirley posted on autumn tale thread. he talked about shk and won bin....

ya .i find one for SSH ~ ..translated by a korean friend on callcafe ....long time ago .so i repost it here for others to read ~ ^

Source from callacafe

Translated by callacafe

Time 2003/12/02

[please quote the source if you repost this to any other sites ]

......Wonbin ,Song Hae Kyo and me are all quiet people

maybe it needs time to recover our shyness

emotion scene is hard because of that

it will get better soon.I think

I usually talked out my inner thoughts freely when got to know others better

s20.jpg

s39.jpg

s89.jpg

it was first time with Haekyo

she's not strange or unfamiliar to me

to haekyo this is her fisrt mini series

she must be pressured.

she's trying hard anddidn't complain.or anything

there's a time when we shoot at the Sea

after that bin and haekyo ..three of us had a supper,

she was depressed.

so I asked her manager about that

then I knew she was not satified with the sea scene

so young

but she care for others and has a mature mind

s89.jpg

this drama is phisycally challengable

than other dramas. two times more tired

but I was moved when I saw the edited film,later on

I like it....

so I trying to follow orders.....

*i copied only the part that pertains shk.

Guest soutsada7

thanks mhbt for the pics. shk and cth sure have a fun time in this movie. :D

here's an excerpt from ssh interview on autumn tale shirley posted on autumn tale thread. he talked about shk and won bin....

*i copied only the part that pertains shk.

woohoo, thanks for the translation...anything coming from SSH is good enough for me...he's just such a hottie :wub: You guys are the best ever...SHG thread rules!!! :D

I wonder how much they should retake the scene when won bin tried to kiss shk at his place......it might be a difficult one to shoot.... :P

Guest strungout

I wonder how much they should retake the scene when won bin tried to kiss shk at his place......it might be a difficult one to shoot.... :P

Hahahah! yer right!! If that peck on the cheek made him blush, :lol: the first kiss he 'gave' her or more accurately forced on her when he was drunk and she was the maid assigned to clean his room should have made him .....erm faint?!!! heheh :D:lol:

Wish I could see NGs of that scene! :P

Guest hanhan04

Thanks, gemt for posting SSH's thought about Hey-Kyo.

"so young

but she care for others and has a mature mind"

Once again, Hye-Kyo is proved to be a pretty girl with inner beauty... No wonder all male actors who worked with Hye-Kyo all speak highly about Hye-Kyo. I feel lucky to like her.

Actually, I would LOVE to see that... but I wasn't able find any clip from this scene.

I guess maybe they were so shy that the director had to block all other people except the fliming crew. Too bad, isn't it. :(:( :(

Guest strungout

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but in one of the news clips, the interview ended with CTH and SHK holding hands and saying 'fighting' together. She had the same expression in FH. Soooo cute!! Does SHK usually say 'fighting' or did she pick it up since acting in FH?

I find her saying it super cute!!! :lol: :D