Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Me three. I totally agree with soutsada7 and lilsh0rtnancy.

Trouble is people just can't believe that SHK is naturally gorgeous and so they start to speculate. I love her curvy and voluptuous figure. :D

Related to this issue, I'd like to know how popular SHK is in Korea. I'm a new fan of hers ... after having just watched Full House (only 2 mths ago) and I would like to know more :D Pardon me but sometimes I get the impression that she is more popular in the asian countries than in Korea.

:P

I wanna know too, because she seems so popular in SEA and here on Soompi :D and I agree with the first post of this page that that certainly doesn't look like SHG (she doesn't have flawless skin like our SHG and she's just not ...I don't know our SHG :P) I agree that the girl in the pix looks a lot like Jung Da Bin

No, that is definitely not SHK or KTH. Look closely at the nose.....SHK and KTH both have high, straight noses, while the girl in the picture has a flatter, rounder nose.

It looks a lot like Jung Da Bin, but it's probably somebody else.

yea..i quickly noticed the nose that the girl wasn't shk

now that you guys point it out, i'm no longer sure if its shk. sorry if its not her. :(

i got this from yahoo korea shk files.

i replace the picture and made it bigger. by accident actually. blush.... i want to post the bigger one when i unitentionally delete the small one..... :( sorry guys

now that you guys point it out, i'm no longer sure if its shk. sorry if its not her. :(

i got this from yahoo korea shk files.

i replace the picture and made it bigger. by accident actually. blush.... i want to post the bigger one when i unitentionally delete the small one..... :( sorry guys

yes, with the bigger one, it looks like jung dabin

oh well gemt, it's okay ;) B)

thanks miss bi :) .... i did go back to the original pix and have it translated (more to ease my mind for making the mistake). it does says shk ....oh well,...... they might also mistook her for shk :)

anyway here's the link

shk?

Guest strungout

Hi,

Would like to know more about my fave actress... :D

does anyone know what her favourite colours are? her favourite food? heard she has a dog! Is this true?

Could someone share a little more about her personal life?

Just wondering.... :P

:)

Hi,

Would like to know more about my fave actress... :D

does anyone know what her favourite colours are? her favourite food? heard she has a dog! Is this true?

Could someone share a little more about her personal life?

Just wondering.... :P

:)

* Name: 송혜교 / Song Hye Gyo

* Nicknames: Hejgyo, Yookgyo, Hakkyo

* Date of Birth: February 26th, 1982

* Height: 161 cm

* Weight: 45 kg

* Blood Type: A

Trivia

* Habits: Play with nose whenever she feels awkward or embarrassed

* Education: Sunkyung SeJong University

* Pets: 2 dogs

* Debut: To be a good mother and wife 1996 MTM (Model, Talent, Management) contest first prize

Favorites

* Food: Boodaejjigae, Ice Cream, Burger, Hot Pot, Korean Cuisine

* color: Pastel Colours

* Actors/Actress: Kim Hee Sun, Leonardo DiCaprio

Hobbies

* Swimming

* Shopping

* Watching Movie

* listen music

Talents

* Figure Skating

* Piano

* Swimming

credits to http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Song_Hye_Gyo

hopefully these infos help...

Yee, last pic is so not SHG! I'll bet my last dollar :P

Thanks for the data... have seen it being posted elsewhere before. Would anybody be so kind to give more?

tks!

Guest strungout

Thanks nuur for SHK profile :)

But, if I'm not mistaken, I have saw a picture of SHK with her height information (in soompi too) that stated that her height is 156cm :)

How nice! :D She's my height! :lol:

Guest soutsada7

thanks miss bi :) .... i did go back to the original pix and have it translated (more to ease my mind for making the mistake). it does says shk ....oh well,...... they might also mistook her for shk :)

anyway here's the link

shk?

how anyone can mistaken this for SHG boggles the mind, but I guess mistakes can occur at anytime ;)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I found this in the news thread:

he he..thanks...but ...but we prefer your translation!!!

Just kidding.

Today in Korea Entertainment news, there was an interesting headline of :

"Son Ye jin versus Song Hye Kyo" in the Christmas season

01.jpg

Apparently, Arts of Seduction will be wrapped up earlier than expected and will be screened in Korea on 22 Dec.

parang000037jy.jpg

Song Hye Kyo’s first movie “Wind Wave Advisory” (directed by Jeon Yoon Soo, produced by I Films) is expected to hit the theaters around the same time.

In all fairness, I hope both movies do well. It is not just the effort of the female lead that will determine the box office outcome. Production, script and male lead are important factors too.

credits to syjfan

wow.. i thought syj's movie JUST began shooting.. and they're already done?? and they're releasing it 2 days before shk's..

I hope both movies will be a big hit.

Guest soutsada7

thanks mz booo for the news update...I know our SHG will do very well, especially since this is her movie debut...I was wondering where else will her movie be shown besides Korea, because I really want to watch it too?

Guest --Rain--

* Name: 송혜교 / Song Hye Gyo

* Nicknames: Hejgyo, Yookgyo, Hakkyo

* Date of Birth: February 26th, 1982

* Height: 161 cm

* Weight: 45 kg

* Blood Type: A

Trivia

* Habits: Play with nose whenever she feels awkward or embarrassed

* Education: Sunkyung SeJong University

* Pets: 2 dogs

* Debut: To be a good mother and wife 1996 MTM (Model, Talent, Management) contest first prize

Favorites

* Food: Boodaejjigae, Ice Cream, Burger, Hot Pot, Korean Cuisine

* color: Pastel Colours

* Actors/Actress: Kim Hee Sun, Leonardo DiCaprio

Hobbies

* Swimming

* Shopping

* Watching Movie

* listen music

Talents

* Figure Skating

* Piano