Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

4 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

She looked stressed at the end of episode 5. Her make-up is coming off, but I guess thats normal if you've been driving around crying your heart out

hahaha 

Wish she'll update her ig or have vid with Vedi Vero <3

Looked stressed but gorgeous still:D:wub:I wish too!:wub:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I did a double take with the scene where her legs were shown.

I found a very rude Youtube title saying her age is showing because her legs didnt look great on the Press Con for Encounter.

And then this scene came out.. :love:

Eat that!

I have no room for negativity. Just only focus on the positive side!!! Basher will always be a basher no matter what!:rage:

Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-gum's 'Encounter' will beshown in more than 100 nations

2018/12/14 13:42

SEOUL, Dec. 14 (Yonhap) -- TvN's television series "Encounter" will air in more than 100 countries, CJ ENM, the owner of the cable channel, said Friday.

The South Korean entertainment giant said the romantic drama, starring Song Hye-kyo and Park Bo-gum, will be available on various global online streaming platforms, including Viki, as well as pay-TV service providers like Now TV in Singapore. Mnet Japan has also bought the broadcast rights to the popular series and will air the 16-part series in March.

"Many overseas partners had shown a strong interest in the series for the star cast and producer Park Shin-woo's proven production ability, even before its premiere," said Seo Jang-ho, head of the global content department at CJ ENM. "We expect the domestic popularity to spread overseas."

The romantic drama premiered in Korea on Nov. 28 and revolves around Cha Soo-hyun (played by Song), a high-powered politician's daughter who divorced a man from a chaebol family, and an ordinary young man named Kim Jin-hyuk (Park), who happens to work at the hotel Cha is running. The latest episode, aired Thursday, recorded 8.6 percent in its viewership rating, according to Nielsen Korea. 

This image provided by tvN shows an official poster for "Encounter," a new television series on the cable channel. (Yonhap)This image provided by tvN shows an official poster for "Encounter," a new television series on the cable channel. (Yonhap)

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20181214005400315?section=tongtongtv/news

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caileysmiley said:

I pay no attention to them and fight back verbally on social media whenever i read harsh comments against Kyo but I leave it to god and karma will soon hit them soon! @dukesa1122

Maybe we bumped into each other in ig because you post everything that i've seen in ig as well.. hahaha I also verbally reply to those who are super unreasonable. <_<

13 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Maybe we bumped into each other in ig because you post everything that i've seen in ig as well.. hahaha I also verbally reply to those who are super unreasonable. <_<

Sorry i forgot to write the word "Don't" What I meant was...I don't fight back and attack to them verbally .....it's not my thing! As I've mentioned yesterday night I leave it to god and karma will hit them soon!

• Like 1

@dukesa1122

Spoiler

AsiaEdit

• In China, iQiyi bought the exclusive rights to stream the show for US$250,000 per episode which, in total, is equivalent to about 40% of the show's production costs. The show was released simultaneously in South Korea and China, the first Korean drama to do so, and was viewed 2.4 billion times by April 2016.[123][124]The success of the drama was credited for driving up the paid membership of iQiyi.[125]
    Government mouthpiece People's Daily praised it as "an excellent advertisement for conscription" showcasing South Korea's "national spirit" and "communitarian culture".[126] However, its popularity in China caused concern with the country's Ministry of Public Security, posting a warning on its official Weibo account against the drama warning viewers "watching Korean dramas could be dangerous, and even lead to legal troubles".[127] It was part of a growing concern among Chinese officials at the time who were wary of the growing influence of Korean pop culture on the Chinese populace since the similar success of My Love from the Star which aired in 2014.[128]
  • In Singapore, the drama was streamed on Viu with English and Chinese subtitles. Each episode was available to stream eight hours after the original South Korean broadcast. During its run it was the most-watched show on Viu in the country and enjoyed ratings as high as 31.8%.[129][130] Statistics from March 2016 showed about 60% of users on Viu had tuned in to watch the drama.[131] In the week following its finale, eight songs from the drama's soundtrack occupied the top 10, including the top six positions, of Singapore's Top 30 Singles chart.[132]In May 2017, it was aired on Channel U and premiered on May 3, 2017.[133]It was dubbed into Mandarin and featured English and Mandarin subtitles.[134]
  • In Malaysia, the drama was streamed on Viu with English, Malay and Chinese subtitles within 24 hours of the original South Korean broadcast.[135] It aired one week later on KBS World through ASTROchannel subscription. It premiered on 8TV on June 9, 2016, with Malay subtitles.[136]
  • In Vietnam, the drama premiered on April 21, 2016, on HTV2.[137] The popularity of the show drew 8000 tourists from Vietnam, who signed up for tour packages to visit major sightseeing areas and filming locations of Descendants.[138] Prior to the airing of the show, there was a debate on whether it's appropriate for Vietnamese to watch it given the alleged atrocities committed by Korean soldiers against civilians during the Vietnam War.[139][140]
  • In Thailand, the drama premiered on May 7, 2016, on Channel 7.[141] Prior to the screening of the drama in Thailand, Prayut Chan-o-cha, the prime minister of Thailand, called for citizens of Thailand to watch the drama claiming it conveys messages of "patriotism, sacrifice, obeying orders and being a dutiful citizen".[142]The drama's lead star, Song Joong-ki, was invited to Thailand by Yuthasak Supasorn, governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand.[143] He visited the country to promote the drama as part of his Asia tour.[144]
  • In Japan, the drama premiered on June 21, 2016, on the cable channel BS Sky PerfecTV!.[145] Reports have claimed that the drama was sold for US$100,000 per episode.[146]
  • In Hong Kong, it was streamed on Viuwith Traditional Chinese subtitles four hours after the original broadcast and also aired on ViuTV. Song-Song couple attended a promotional event for the premiere.[147] It recorded over 1.2 million views.[148][149]
  • In the Philippines, the drama premiered on July 25, 2016, on GMA Network as part of The Heart of Asiaprogramming block replacing Once Again, dubbed in Filipino.[150]
  • In Indonesia, the drama is available to stream on Viu with Indonesiansubtitles.[151] It premiered on RCTI on July 25, 2016[152] and re-aired on Global TV on July 24, 2017.
  • In Cambodia, the drama premiered on August 5, 2016, on Hang Meas HDTVunder the title, "រឿងភាគកូរ៉េ "ម្ចាស់ព្រះអាទិត្យ" dubbed in Khmer.[153]
  • In Sri Lanka, the drama is available to stream on Iflix with English subtitles.[154] Google Trends revealed there were more searches for "Descendants of the Sun" than "Donald Trump" in Sri Lanka which stood in stark contrast to most of the world in the year 2016.[155]
  • In India, it premiered on February 8, 2017 dubbed in Hindi and was on Zindagi and was well received by Indian audiences.[156] The Hindidubbed version of the Series is also available to stream on a VOD platform owned by ZEEL, called ZEE5.
  • In Pakistan it aired on Filmaziadubbed in Urdu (coming soon)

OthersEdit

• In Greece, the drama premiered on December 7, 2016, on TV100 The Municipal Television of Thessaloniki with Greek subtitles. TV100 is the only TV network in Greece that airs K-Dramas.[157][158] The drama also contributed to the rise of tourism in Greece, where scenes of the drama were shot.[159]
  • In some countries, the drama is available to stream on Viki with subtitles in many languages created by the volunteer community. Each episode was available to stream a couple hours after the original South Korean broadcast.[160] The drama was also broadcast around the world on KBS World with English subtitles.[161]In particular, it enjoyed popularity in the United States, where the drama was the most-searched on Viki.[162]
  • The drama was put up for streaming worldwide on Netflix.[163]

Source Wikipedia

Spoiler

I answered your question here!

The exact total number of DOTS sold to countries didn't mention in Wikipedia .

• LOL 1