Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

SHK just updated her IG , it looks like she is really on vacation on this beautiful place or could it be a cover photoshoot for a magazine ! looking forward for more IG updates with her photo not only the awesome scenery, SHK is really too artistic with her photo shots !

so happy for SHK , aside from the Goddess of Asia , she is included on the 2016 Most Powerful Persons in Entertainment  Industry though not in the no 1 spot yet she is the only female k actress on the list , yes that's the power of SHK ! its obvious that the most powerful remained to be the k actors , k pop idols/group and k hosts/reporter!

credit: as labeled

• Like 12

Song Hye Kyo Beats Chinese Actress, Wins ‘Goddess of Asia’ Title

13181306_1001468616606077_941061685_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1MTM1ODA4MjE0NTc4MTU1NA%3D%3D.2The year 2016 is certainly Song Hye Kyo’s year. She started it with the launch of the highly successful "Descendants of the Sun" in February and ended September winning the “Goddess of Asia” title.
To win the online contest, fans of the Hallyu star rallied and cast so many votes so she could beat Chinese actress Zheng Shuang to win the bragging rights as "Goddess of Asia." When the contest was initially launched a few months on July 1, Song Hye Kyo was in 2nd place and Zheng was 1st place, but Song Hye Kyo slipped to 6th place in early August.

On Sunday, Sept. 25, just after 20 days since the last update, the South Korean actress rallied and won the title. Her victory, according to Inquistr, is a slap on the face of China which declared a ban on all Hallyu stars because of Seoul’s deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense missiles.
The online contest was organized by a Chinese website, the Asian Goddess Entertainment Network, prompting some fans to think the voting was rigged in favor of Chinese actresses.
Morning Ledger reported that Zheng Shuang has dropped to fifth place. Song Hye Kyo got a total of 3,583,343 votes, followed by Song Zhi Xiao or Song Ji Hyo from “Running Man” 3,562,099 votes, Zhao Li Ying 3,561,292 votes, Jin Tae Yan 3,556,728 votes and Zheng Shuang (or Jessica Jung) 3,559,244 votes.
Female celebrities who were nominated for the title “Goddess of Asia,” according to the organizer’s website, must “have a fascinatingly pretty face and a figure that people will envy.” Other requirements are having warm love for others and detailed in her work.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/162854/20160926/song-hye-kyo-beats-chinese-actress-wins-goddess-of-asia-title.htm#ixzz4LOHmYguO

'Descendants Of The Sun' Star Song Hye Kyo crowned Queen Of Asia In Chinese Online Pageant
Anne Danielyn Marie dominguez   First posted: Sept. 26, 2016 01:14 PM EDT

The contest was organized by a Chinese site, Asian Goddess Entertainment Network, which made many fans think that a Chinese actresses will emerge victor, but Song Hye Kyo bested all local and foreign actresses.

Song Hye Kyo got 3,583,343 votes in total. Song Ji Hyo from "Running Man" came second with 3,562,099 votes, followed by Zhao Li Ying with 3,561,292 votes, Jin Tae Yan with 3,556,728 votes and Jessica Jung with 3,559,244 votes.(sorry, wrong report number of votes, FINAL:blink:) 

The actress made a name in Hallyu with lead roles in famous dramas including "Autumn in My Heart" in 2000, "All In" in 2003, romantic comedy "Full House" in 2004, "The World That They Live In" with Hyun Bin in 2008, and "That Winter, the Wind Blows" in 2013. Her 2016 drama "Descendants of the Sun" was also a massive international success.

A few months ago, Song Hye Kyo shared her beauty secrets with Malay Mail, as reported by Inquistr.

"I think using anti-aging products really helps; the sooner the better, you know?" Song Hye Kyo said. "My mother told me it's better to start using anti-aging products even at a young age. Especially since I'm an actress and I'm constantly under stage lights or exposed to a lot of sunlight," the actress added.

(corrected: SHK, 3749837/ Zheng Shuang 3749200/ Song Hyo Jyo 3748462/  Lin 3747413.....):crazy:

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/33289/20160926/descendants-sun-star-song-hye-kyo-crowned-queen-asia-chinese.htm

Goddess of Asia 2016: Song Hye Gyo and Song Ji Hyo battle to the final seconds

by Nancy Z on Mon, Sep 26, 2016

2cbc0864-5cc8-408f-921f-4f1944003824.jpg

The 2016 Goddess of Asia competition has concluded on September 25. After months of online voting through several rounds, Song Hye Gyo (Descendants of the Sun) and Song Ji Hyo (Running Man) were the top finalists going into the last seconds before the voting was closed. Who is the winner?

Although the official results have not been announced by the event organizer in China, social media and some news outlets have declared Song Hye Gyo the

new Goddess of Asia 2016

Song Hye Gyo's success is greatly helped by her very loyal fans who campaigned tirelessly to urge fellow fans to continue to vote even to the last second. The beautiful actress and her leading man Song Joong Ki, known as the Song-Song Couple, saw their stars soar even higher thanks to the extreme popularity of this year's smash hit Descendants of the Sun, which unleashed a new Hallyu wave.

Song Ji Hyo (Running ManEmergency Couple) also gained high recognition and fame in China when she starred with Chen Bolin (In Time with You) earlier this year in We Are In Love, the Chinese version of the Korean reality show We Got Married.

Popular Chinese actress Zheng Shuang (Love O2O) has also been a strong competitor. She actually ranked first during an earlier round.

Another strong contender is Girls Generation's Yoona (The K2), who starred in one of the top Chinese historical dramas this year, God of War: Zhao Zi Long.

Even though Song Hye Gyo is apparently the final winner, the top finalists have each won more than 3 million votes in the last available counts and the margins were slim.

2acfc128-73ee-44bf-99bf-3e4697cb82b6.jpg

The Goddess of Asia 2016 is an annual award organized by the Contemporary Asian Goddess Entertainment Network. According to the competition, the Goddess of Asia is more than a pretty face with an enviable figure. She must set a positive example as a graceful, even-tempered goddess who is warmhearted to others and dedicated to her work.

Congratulations to Song Hye Gyo!

~ NancyZdramaland

Source via 1234

https://www.dramafever.com/news/goddess-of-asia-2016-final-results/

11 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Kim Yoo Jung, “Song Hye Kyo is my Role Model…”                                                                                   Actress Kim Yoo Jung chose Song Hye Kyo as her role model.

Kim Chang Ryul also asked, “You have portrayed the child role of many actresses, but which unnie do you feel you most resemble?” Kim Yoo Jung then answered, “In the movie HwangJini, I played the child role of Song Hye Kyo unnie’s character. I want to be like her.”
From the afternoon of December 23rd through December 24th, netizens showed high interest of Kim Yoo Jung’s mention of her role model. They were delighted as they made such comments as: “I hope Kim Yoo Jung has the same growth as Song Hye Kyo,” “So Kim Yoo Jung’s role model is Song Hye Kyo. They match well,” and “They are both beautiful.”
Source: Asiae via Naver, TV Daily via Nate, Osen via Nate

credit to the rightful owner

My most favourite Korean actress and My most favourite Korean child actress.

I hope to see Yoo Jung successful in the future like our goddess Hye Kyo as well.

Moonlight is the 2nd drama of 2016 I follow closely after DOTS. Seeing Moonlight's soaring success reminds me of DOTS. I'm such a happy fan this year ^ ^

• Like 1

oh SHK loves to update her IG , another photo from her vacation which some fans are saying she is in Norway enjoying the cruise meal and enjoying the spectacular views via the scenic Nordic train routes! 

APAN released its nominees for their upcoming awards night for 2016, and definitely SHK and DOTS team were not left out , she is with SJK for the Best Couple and of course the Best actress in a miniseries (top excellence award) . as for the Best Couple its within the hands of the fans thus keep on voting so we can see them again attending this event and receive this award while for the Best Actress as we know its in the hands of a few jurors which we have no control as to their judgement plus the fact that one contender got the Best Actress award in Beaksang last June instead of SHK.  if ever she will not be granted for this award there's another hope for the Grand Excellence Award (Daesang) where she was given last 2013 for her TWTWB but this time we will never know coz it might be given to a Drama, to an actor or to another actress, we will just hope for the BEST for SHK, wish this time her flawless acting in DOTS will be recognized!

from soompi news

Stars Of “W,” “Descendants Of The Sun,” “Reply 1988,” And More Nominated For 2016 APAN Star Awards

The nominees have been revealed for the 2016 APAN Star Awards, and as can be predicted from the headlining dramas this year, the competition is fierce.

The APAN Star Awards have been held since 2012, and this year, will be reviewing 63 dramas that were aired between the period of September 2015 and September 2016, including works like “Descendants of the Sun,” “Reply 1988,” “Another Oh Hae Young,” “W,” “Doctors,” “Uncontrollably Fond,” “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,”and more.

Here are the nominees:

Best actress in a miniseries (top excellence award):

Kim Hye Soo — tvN’s “Signal”

Park Shin Hye — SBS’s “Doctors”

Song Hye Kyo — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Han Hyo Joo — MBC’s “W”

Best couple:

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye — SBS’s “Doctors”

Eric and Seo Hyun Jin — tvN’s “Another Oh Hae Young

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo — MBC’s “W”

Grand Excellence Award:

16 nominees for top excellence awards

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/26/stars-w-descendants-sun-reply-1988-nominated-2016-apan-star-awards/

hope we can SHK again on the red carpet and receive the Top Excellence Award or the Daesang  just like in APAN awards night last 2013 !

su-tro-lai-thanh-cong-cua-trai-xinh-gai-dep-xu-han-fca4ea.jpgsong11.jpg

credit:as labeled

• Like 5

SEPTEMBER 25, 2016

SOUTH KOREAN ACTRESS SONG HYE-KYO CROWNED THE GODDESS OF ASIA

September has been memorable for Song Hye-kyo. The month, seemingly filled with ups and downs, has chalked out the fate of the actress who has now been crowned the Goddess of Asia.

The bold and beautiful South Korean actress may have lost out on winning the Hallyu award, along with her Descendants of the Sun co-star on September 8, but she made it a point to win the hearts of multitude of fans across Asia.

Thanks to her dedication and her fans’ devotion towards her, Song Hye-kyo came out triumphant in the Goddess of Asia virtual pageant, the most challenging beauty contest hosted by China.

Until the next goddess is elected in 2016, Song Hye-kyo will proudly carry with her the title of Goddess Of Asia. Besides, she will also be featured along with nine other runner-ups on the cover of a top Chinese magazine, according to a report by Inquisitr.

Actress Song Hye-kyo must thank her ardent fans for her jubilant victory. On one hand, Song Hye-kyo has fans who merely liked and shared her posts — mostly pertaining to Descendants of the Sun.

On the other, there were some hard-core Song Hye-kyo loyalists who went the extra mile to make sure that all fans had access to the link to the Goddess Of Asia website so that they could cast their votes.

These devoted Song Hye-kyo loyalists have been toiling day and night on social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Weibo by

The win, however, did not come easy for Song Hye-kyo. In the Goddesss Of Asia contest, She had to tackle equally talented and beautiful celebrities, such as Chinese actress Zheng Shuang and her South Korean counterpart, Im Yoona of Girls’ Generation. 

What’s worth noting is that despite being in her 30s, Song Hye-kyo surpassed beautiful women in their 20s. This goes to prove that age is just a number for Song Hye-kyo.

Youthful and energetic, Song Hye-kyo oozes radiance and an angelic charm, which was visibly evident in the K-drama Descendants of the Sun.

The style and charisma displayed by Song Hye-kyo in the K-drama stole the hearts of millions of fans, not only in Asia, but across the world. China, in particular, celebrates the actress, as there are ardent fans there who want to look like Song Hye-kyo.

Song Hye-kyo became an embodiment of Korean beauty when young women across Asia started surfing the supermarkets for lipsticks, clothes, and accessories that the actress sported in Descendants of the Sun.

Recently, actress Song Hye-kyo revealed some spectacular shots of herself for brand Lineage’s campaign, “Her True Colors.”

According to the report by Asia Starz, Song Hye-kyo flaunted her exquisite and striking face, by showcasing various shades of Laneige lipstick. Song Hey-kyo has been the brand’s ambassador since 2008. Besides Laneige, she has also endorsed various popular brands, including The Shilla, Levi’s Lady Style, Etude House, Conway, Olay, and LG.

In an interview couple of years ago with K-Drama Stars, the actress made it clear that age is the least of her worries.

“Honestly, I do not care about my age. To me, age is not that important,” said Song Hye-kyo, who is currently riding on the success of Descendants of the Sun, which became a global phenomenon.

Spilling her beauty secrets to Malay Mail a few months ago, Song Hye-kyo shared her regime.

“I think using anti-aging products really helps; the sooner the better, you know?”

“My mother told me it’s better to start using anti-aging products even at a young age. Especially since I’m an actress and I’m constantly under stage lights or exposed to a lot of sunlight,” said Song Hye-kyo.

After Descendants of the Sun, Song Hye-kyo hasn’t taken up any other project. Fans of the actress are waiting with bated breath to hear about her next movie or drama.

[Featured Image by Chiang Ying-ying/AP Images]

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/273701/20160926/president-and-ceo-of-kbs-to-receive-award-for-outstanding-contribution-to-asian-television.htm

2016 sucessful! CONGRATULATION to KBS's CEO(he needs to open a party for DOTS's crew and specially send a big THANK to Song Hye Kyo

and Song Joong Ki:innocent:

President And CEO Of KBS To Receive Award For Outstanding Contribution To Asian Television

By iReporter Team | September 26, 2016 12:35 AM EDT

The ATA's Award for Outstanding Contribution to Asian Television honors exceptional individuals who have distinguished themselves through their accomplishments and contributions to the TV industry in Asia Pacific and the world.

"We are pleased to be able to present the award to Mr. Ko," said Mr. Raymond Wong, Chairman of ATA. "His entrepreneurial spirit and remarkable business accomplishments have greatly influenced the growth of the entertainment industry throughout the region."

Ko has more than 30 years of experience in public broadcasting. He joined KBS as a TV reporter in 1985 and has since held key positions including foreign correspondent to Moscow, Russia. He was the Executive Director of News Department and Executive Managing Director of News & Sports Division. In 2012, he became General Auditor for KBS Media and two years later he was appointed President of KBS Business. He was also appointed as Chairman of the Korean Broadcasters Association (KBA) in August 2016.

"As head of the leading public service broadcaster in Korea, I am delighted to be recognised and I humbly accept this honor. At the same time, I feel hugely responsible for our public duties and further commitment to quality broadcasting services," said Ko.

Ko will be presented with the award at the ATA gala, attended by industry luminaries from Asia and beyond, on 1 December 2016 at Suntec Singapore.
As the first public service broadcaster in Korea, KBS has remained the most influential and creative media organisation in the country. It has two terrestrial and six cable TV channels. It also runs six domestic radio channels with various international platforms. Its continued relevance can be seen from its wildly successful release of the Korean Drama "Descendants of the Sun". The series was a massive hit in South Korea and across Asia.
In 2015, KBS exported US$91.5 million-worth of content abroad, going to 46 countries.

KBS maintains its reputation as the nation's most trusted source of news and information. Its high quality documentaries and especially its dramas have swept across the shores of almost every single country in the region, even increasingly beyond. KBS is currently investing heavily to lead the next-generation in television broadcasting and media services. It aims to become the world's first to launch terrestrial UHDTV broadcasting.

13603611394_a41cc7e8b1_o.gif      13603612364_c57fd2f986_o.gif                                                                                                 13603266363_895ec05c88_o.gif                                                                                                                          i miss her so much! guys please let us work hard so we can see her again in red carpet...                                                                                                    credit to owner

• Like 2

ic1QshD.gifPRi9QdJ.gifGlDNf2P.gifjq1nc3F.gif                                  RLT2eDe.gifwnVp60E.gif                               yeS3ipH.gifxZoR6Ki.gif                                              GODDESS OF ASIA 2016                                                                                                                                                                                                  credit to owner                                                          

• Like 4

Nominations ceremony APAN 2016

CtRsEUPUsAALev2.jpg

It was detected for the list of nominations for the ceremony  APAN awards 

The ceremony this year will include 63 Drama presented at the period to September 2015 to September 2016 

And concert will be held on October 2 

Nominations are as follows:

Best New Actor

Kang Min Hyuk - SBS's "Entertainer"

Kwak Si Yang - SBS's "Second to Last Love"

Kim Min Suk - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Park Bo Gum - tvN's "Reply 1988"

Yoon Kyun Sang - SBS's "Doctors"

Best Actress

Kim Go Eun - tvN's "Cheese in the Trap"

Kim Yoo Jung - KBS's "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds"

Nana - tvN's "The Good Wife"

Park So Dam - tvN's "Cinderella With Four Knights"

Hyeri - tvN's "Reply 1988"

best couple

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye - SBS's "Doctors"

Eric and Seo Hyun Jin - tvN's "Another Oh Hae Young"

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo - MBC's "W"

best actor

Kim Ui Sung - MBC's "W"

Ma Dong Seok - OCN's "Squad 38"

Lee Seung Joon - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Jin Goo - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Choi Moo Sung - tvN's "Reply 1988"

Best Actress

Kim Sun Young - tvN's "Reply 1988"

Kim Ji Won - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Ye Ji Won - tvN's "Another Oh Hae Young"

Oh Yeon Seo - SBS's "Please Come Back, Mister"

Jeon Hye Bin - tvN's "Another Oh Hae Young"

Best Actor in a long drama (Excellence Award)

Kang Ji Hwan - MBC's "Monster"

Sung Hoon - KBS's "Five Children"

Lee Pil Mo - MBC's "Happy Home"

Jang Geun Suk - SBS's "Jackpot"

Best Actress in a long drama (Excellence Award)

So Yi Hyun - KBS's "Secrets of Women"

Won Mi Kyung - MBC's "Happy Home"

Jung Yoo Mi - SBS's "Six Flying Dragons"

Hong Eun Hee - MBC's "Working Mom Parenting Daddy"

Best Actor in a short drama (Excellence Award)

Kim Woo Bin - KBS's "Uncontrollably Fond"

Namgoong Min - SBS's "Remember"

Park Hae Jin - tvN's "Cheese in the Trap"

Eric - tvN's "Another Oh Hae Young"

Best Actress in a Short Drama (Excellence Award)

Kim Ah Joong - SBS's "Wanted"

Suzy - KBS's "Uncontrollably Fond"

Seo Hyun Jin - tvN's "Another Oh Hae Young"

Uee - MBC's "Marriage Contract"

Best Actor in a long drama (the highest award of excellence)

Go Soo - MBC's "The Flower in Prison"

Kim Myung Min - SBS's "Six Flying Dragons"

Ahn Jae Wook - KBS's "Five Children"

Choi Min Soo - SBS's "Jackpot"

Best Actress in a long drama (Top Franchise Award)

Kim So Yeon - MBC's "Happy Home"

So Yoo Jin - KBS's "Five Children"

Shin Se Kyung - SBS's "Six Flying Dragons"

Choi Kang Hee - MBC's "Glamorous Temptation"

Best Actor in a short drama (Top Franchise Award)

Kim Rae Won - SBS's "Doctors"

Song Joong Ki - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Lee Jong Suk - MBC's "W"

Jo Jin Woong - tvN's "Signal"

Best Actress in a Short Drama (Top Franchise Award)

Kim Hye Soo - tvN's "Signal"

Park Shin Hye - SBS's "Doctors"

Song Hye Kyo - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Han Hyo Joo - MBC's "W"

Grand prize

Go Soo - MBC's "The Flower in Prison"

Kim Myung Min - SBS's "Six Flying Dragons"

Ahn Jae Wook - KBS's "Five Children"

Choi Min Soo - SBS's "Jackpot"

Kim So Yeon - MBC's "Happy Home"

So Yoo Jin - KBS's "Five Children"

Shin Se Kyung - SBS's "Six Flying Dragons"

Choi Kang Hee - MBC's "Glamorous Temptation"

Kim Rae Won - SBS's "Doctors"

Song Joong Ki - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Lee Jong Suk - MBC's "W"

Jo Jin Woong - tvN's "Signal"

Kim Hye Soo - tvN's "Signal"

Park Shin Hye - SBS's "Doctors"

Song Hye Kyo - KBS's "Descendants of the Sun"

Han Hyo Joo - MBC's "W"

No idea for start from September 2015-September 2016! ...... got AWARDS already, 2015:mask: Other awards, not surely(by experiences in the past) but try the best in our power as we DID for Song Hye Kyo for Goddess of Asia 2016 then she get it=Best Couple! TEAMWORK........:thumbsup:

Stunning Princesses :x
British Royalty: 

Kate Middleton

Favourite designer: The last time Kate wore a Jenny Packham creation at a black tie gala at the National Portrait Gallery in February                                                                             SHOWBIZ ROYALT:                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Song Hye Kyo                                                                                                                                                                     image                                                                                                              credit to owner

• Like 10

April 27, 2014                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Song Hye Kyo Reveals Ideal Type, “Someone with the Same Hobbies and a Person I can Talk to”                                                                                                               

Song Hye Kyo spoke about her ideal type.

By an invitation from Hong Kong TVB drama station, Song Hye Kyo participated in promotions for the drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows on June 30th. Song Hye Kyo, who boasts of high popularity in Greater China, was mobbed with questions from the local media.

On this day, Song Hye Kyo was asked how she felt when she wore a wedding dress in the drama. She answered, “I have been acting for nearly 17-18 years and have had many scenes wearing a wedding dress. So, unfortunately, I don’t have any special feelings yet. Next time when I really do get married and wear a wedding dress, then it is going to feel different.” w00t_zps889e301a.gif~original

In response to the question about her ideal type, she replied, “Right now I am not too old laugh_zps3d0b06fe.gif~original, but because I am also not young, my ideal type has gone astray a lot. However, it seems communication takes precedence. Someone who shares the same hobbies and someone I can talk to easily. Also, someone who always has faith in whatever work I am doing  it seems this is my ideal type.”

Afterwards, the reporter asked her, “Is a Hong Kong person okay?” Song Hye Kyo said, “It’s okay. Since there is love, something like that [difference in nationality] doesn’t matter as long as we have a good connection at heart. But, if I do meet a man from Hong Kong, it seems I would need to practice the language even more.”

shk34_zps22aeafab.jpg~original                                                                                                                                   credit to owner

• Like 10

6a19bd84gw1efvsrl34isg204o05k1kx.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsrqrznqg205k05k4cc.gif                                                                                                                           6a19bd84gw1efvsvp8rmig208c06ytxy.gif 6a19bd84gw1efvsvkxnsbg208c06y7wh.gif                                                               6a19bd84gw1efvsvu0ikhg208c06y1kx.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsvxzie0g208c0afnng.gif                                                                                           Fighting guys: credit to owner                                                                                                     

• Like 7

May 21, 2014 

Jun Ji Hyun & Song Hye Kyo are Some of China’s 8 Beauties

Korean actresses jun ji hyun and song hye kyo also put their names on the list of ten female stars that chinese people love, in addition to actresses park shin hye.

kyo_zpsa1dd63dd.jpg                                                                                                 

Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo were selected as two of China”s eight beauties. On May 1, 2014, a Chinese news site Sina.com.cn shared a list of eight actresses that captivated the Chinese audiences, and listed Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo as two of them. 

In addition to Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo, Chinese actresses Fan Bing Bing and Angelababy were on the list of the eight actresses. Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo also put their names on the list of ten female stars that Chinese people love, in addition to actresses Park Shin Hye, Yoon Eun Hye, Suzy, and IU. 

In related news, Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo gained their popularity after the SBS dramas “You who came from the stars” and “That winter the wind blows,” respectively. Actress Song Hye Kyo is currently at the Cannes international film festival for her role in the Chinese film “The Crossing” with the renowned director John Woo and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi. 

credit to owner

• Like 3