Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

sjk is also like jis.. He praise her n said his really hoping that shg took the drama n felt blessed that she's take it... I think jis teach him well enough... Since shg n sjk known each other from jis.. Sjk visit jis during twtwb n if the translater of elle correct then they meet each other several time after it with jis i think .. So i believe shg take the role coz she know what kind good actor sjk is... She mentioned all of this in her elle photo shoot recently.. N if that rumor is true the one that the most responsible is jis hahahaha... I think jis had a very big role on this songsong taken this drama.. ;)

But i'm will not rush a things ... I adore n love this couple.... Time  will answer this.. So i just go with my heart now.. Enjoying this couple in this awesomest drama.. 

I really wish she'll do promos for dots more .. like she did for her movie... For her movie she can promo tour from cineplex to others constantly ..  She never did like that for drama, maybe for because of her tight scheduling reason..

Hope she will in japan... N others country too.. All of it.. Pleaseeeee...:heart:

• Like 2

I think it's really important that SHK be seen doing  active promotion for DOTS this time, I think the success of DOTS will bring out her supporters in a larger number.

But if she stays away from the public eye, then the antis will say she's:

1. Unprofessional, for not promoting her drama.

2. Guilty, therefore still shying away from the public (which will only keep the stupid issue alive).

She should just come out, be her natural self. She's just given a massive hit, maybe the biggest k-drama for this decade - why shouldn't she bask in it's glory!. So please UAA, please give all cooperation to the promotions.

• Like 11

Top 3 multilingual celebrities

The list of the best multilingual celebrities has been unveiled, surprising many hallyu fans across the globe.

On Sunday, tvN program “The List 2016” revealed the list of celebrities who were either bilingual or multilingual.

No. 3 Song Hye-kyo

(Yonhap)

Back in 2013, Song’s lines had to be dubbed by a native speaker in the Chinese movie “The Grandmasters.” However, she was highly praised by the producer as she managed to perfectly act out her role in Chinese for the film “The Queens” released just two years later.

The 34-year-old actress also became fluent in Japanese after she took on the role as a translator in the drama “All In.” Years later, she flaunted her skills by speaking flawlessly with the host of a Japanese TV show.

Not only this, but she spent months studying English in New York after completing the filming of “Full House.” Song even succeeded in making an appearance in an American independent film “Fetish.”

No. 2 Park Shin-yang

(OSEN)

According to “The List,” Park Shin-yang possesses the ability to speak four different languages -- Korean, English, Japanese and Russian.

As Park became a hallyu star through the drama “Lovers in Paris,” he naturally had to learn Japanese for further promotional activities in Japan.

In terms of English, he was good enough to give a full lecture in English at the Georgia State University.

Nevertheless, Park is most well-known for his talents in Russian. He flew to Russia in 1992 to deepen his understanding about acting and theater play. Reportedly, he even carried out translating as a part-time job back in Moscow.

No.1 Kim Hye-soo

(Yonhap)

The one to top the list was the veteran actress Kim Hye-soo. Kim is extremely multilingual in that she can speak English, Korean, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese.

As Kim is known to thoroughly analyze her characters for her films or dramas, she continuously studied these languages throughout her acting career so she could use them when needed.

Kim displayed scenes where she naturally led the conversation with a group of Spanish children during her drama filming in Spain. Also, she conducted an interview in English with a Dutch citizen for a current affairs show.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 6

Dear chingu @MasY you English is perfectly fine. If you don't mind, will you translate this article too?Thanks.

I think it is about her hit dramas? But no obligation. 

http://news.nate.com/view/20160315n33739?mid=n1008 

Spoiler

Regarding the rumour, it is groundless. For some reason I think SJK is not Kyo's type. Look at her past bfs They are tall and manly. Not flower type, pretty boy. Also she looked comfortable with them on or off screen. Just my thought tho. But whoever she dates, I will support her. I wish her to get married happily. 

• Like 4

I think we already know the 5facts on those YT video 

I agree with the post of @ars_linh  

We all love her,  lets talk about some trivias/facts of SHK

Here are some that I know (surely seniors in thread also knows this infos about her)

1.She doesn’t like crowded places – (as HXM says) – also Kyo herself mnetioned this in her previous interview)

2. She loves watermelon -  – as per HXM again 

She only received  one love letter (younger years) (she mentioned during Crossing film event)

4.Shes a fan of Takeshi says she grow up watching his movies  (which makes Takeshi cringe during interview  /makes him so old / lol! 

5.Not fond of eating on the plane during flights (always get upset stomach if she eat)

6.The first time she drove a car shes so excited/ she bought sleek/flashy car but realized later on  a small simple  car is much better because it not noticeable and its easy to park. (from her book)  

7.She always falls asleep while the TV is on (from her book)  

8. John Woo says shes hardheaded (meant in a good way) she kept on insisting to repeat her scenes if shes not satisfied with her acting.   

9.She learned to drink thru oppa Cha Tae Hyun    

10.Likes to have 2-3 children  (gawwwd  soooo lucky future husband!)    

These are the things I remember based on the articles / interviews she had, Ive read/

Pls. do correct if there are mistakes or   add more

Kyonatics all over the globe is on a roll!

This 2014 pic /I love much

frs0EVH.jpg

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

MasY, where're you? Google trans:w00t: hopelly, xukii please with......

When Song Hye Kyo, this point KBS drama 'cardiopulmonary cattle alive'

Korea Times original article forwarding 2016-03-15 17:10

Article Image

Korean star Song Hye-kyo has been recognized as an expert is causing the KBS drama, Song Hye Kyo is causing a 30% rating in the near sumokgeuk KBS2 'Sons of the Sun "was crowned as hyonyeo of KBS drama. 'Sons of the Sun "is broadcast Song Joong-gi, but since the wind is blowing the whole Asia, played by Song Hye-kyo is a panoramic prior to the shooting. It has been attracted more than 10 billion won investment thanks to the awareness of the Khmer from the Chinese, could standstill was organized also leave the SBS framework nest on KBS. Song Hye Kyo is satisfies all year ratings to 'Sons of the Sun "and the cinematic quality every KBS chulyeonjak both have proven to be a 'hand of Midas' to create a blockbuster. Song Hye Kyo is indeed the queen of home theater was listed in the 'Worlds' (2008), "Full House" (2004), "Autumn Tale" (2000) lists all of the radio drama shot through the channel KBS show. Chulyeonjak of the other broadcasters, but also won the popular KBS toxic and good chemistry. In particular, 'Autumn Tale' and 'Full House' is also representatives drama Hallyu content was entering the Khmer in mainland China. Song Hye Kyo is "Autumn Fairy Tale" as if it held the Olympics from up to 'Worlds' appeared on KBS every four years and it held a CPR olrimyeo attract audience was sluggish. 'Sons of the Sun "is clear, but returned to KBS in eight years tuieo a breather in the drama viewership which was the ssukdaebat can elicit a chain reaction in advertising revenue rise. KBS of the official" Song, starring KBS drama are all recognized and the audience all got a good result. the important factor indispensable for the success of their work, "praised high. Song Hye Kyo is sets out in April comes thanks to" the descendants of the sun, the popularity of Hong Kong, China, Asia Promotions. 

yihyeonah reporter lalala@sporbiz.co.kr articles 

thanks so much everyone for your awesome updates , love to see more and more SHK fans visiting this thread!  happy with the news about SHKs multilingual skill being recognized .

love to add this about SHK , aside from her Rolex watch collection she is definitely an Hermes bag lover, she almost have all the basic colors . in her recent drama , DoTs she is seen with her white Hermes Kelly  bag in episode 2

6afb0f0cjw1f1xux83ouyj20ej0msjt7.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f1xux8w2icj20ip0e6dj3.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f1xuxbd29sj20v40fkwk7.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1xuxd81ndj20g308smyp.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1xuxdxtihj20i20i2n08.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1xuxcowcsj20e60lmaev.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1xuxen7hdj20km0iijw1.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1xux9jl7kj20gg0e6wh3.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 7

the latest kkuljaem article posting netizens comments about SHK were all positive. Small victories at a time :D

I think Koreans feel a sense of pride about this drama being received so well in other countries, bring out that Korean patriotism. All Hye Kyo needs is for this project to do well so that she wipe out the public's memory with regards to that incident, so that she can enjoy being Hallyu's leading Goddess.

@sunflower91_

thanks for sharing, I'm a huge hermes fan myself. Just Hye Kyo's Hermes collection must be worth close to 200,000-300,000 USD. In addition, she loves her Chanel and other luxury brands. 

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-kyo conquers four languages for her career

photo701567.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-conquers-four-languages-for-her-career-92406.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Agreeing w/article because most females fans 'love to attack' male celebrities. Song-Song couple be there together, LOVE IT:wub:  Very exciting, what will they wear?:crazy: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/china-tells-public-to-beware-of-song-joong-ki

I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO CONGRATULATE EVERYONE WHO IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER CONTRIBUTED TO THE

MONUMENTAL SUCCESS OF dots! It's just fitting that the rest of the cast and crew be recognized as well!

From Song Hye Kyo to the littlest cast members,  congratulations

What a job well done!!! Hats off to you, guys! hats off

• Like 1

Kyo's songs posted on her instagram :)

Lyrics:

Spoiler

UN ROMAN D'AMITIÉ
D. Barbelivien - D. Warren - R. Buchanan

Sometimes I think of me and you
And every now and then I think
We'll never make it through
We go through some crazy times
And every time I wonder if I'll be losing you
But I never do

Oh my friend you give me a reason
To keep me here believing
And you know my friend you give me a reason
To make me stay
And even through the longest night the feeling survives
Seems that I can just look at you
And I find the reason in your eyes

Tu sais il me faudra encore du temps
Pour être sure d'aimer quelqu'un et de l'aimer vraiment
On a toute la vie devant nous
Mais garde bien tes sentiments
Et puis surtout
Écris-moi souvent

Un roman d'amitié
Qui s'élance comme un oiseau
Pas une histoire d'amour vacances
Qui finit dans l'eau
C'est un long roman d'amitié
Qui commence entre nous deux
Magique adolescence
Où tout est un jeu
Quand tu prends ma main tout va bien
Fais comme tu veux mais ne dis rien

Une amitié qui s'élance
Comme l'envoi d'un oiseau
Pas un amour vacances
Qui finit dans l'eau
Magique adolescence
Où tout est un jeu
And you know when you look at me
You'll find the reason in my eyes
Quand tu prends ma main
Quand tu prends ma main

Kyo's songs posted on her instagram :)

Lyrics:

Spoiler

UN ROMAN D'AMITIÉ
D. Barbelivien - D. Warren - R. Buchanan

Sometimes I think of me and you
And every now and then I think
We'll never make it through
We go through some crazy times
And every time I wonder if I'll be losing you
But I never do

Oh my friend you give me a reason
To keep me here believing
And you know my friend you give me a reason
To make me stay
And even through the longest night the feeling survives
Seems that I can just look at you
And I find the reason in your eyes

Tu sais il me faudra encore du temps
Pour être sure d'aimer quelqu'un et de l'aimer vraiment
On a toute la vie devant nous
Mais garde bien tes sentiments
Et puis surtout
Écris-moi souvent

Un roman d'amitié
Qui s'élance comme un oiseau
Pas une histoire d'amour vacances
Qui finit dans l'eau
Magique adolescence
Où tout est un jeu
Quand tu prends ma main tout va bien

Une amitié qui s'élance
Comme l'envoi d'un oiseau
Pas un amour vacances
Qui finit dans l'eau
Magique adolescence
Où tout est un jeu
And you know when you look at me
You'll find the reason in my eyes
Quand tu prends ma main
Quand tu prends ma main

• Like 12

SHK updated her IG , it must be one of her fave artist /song - oh my why she is into love song these days ???? one song is "love  always find a reason/ friend you gave me a reason" ,  is she in LOVE????

006phPObgw1f1y042pc0cj30yi1ak438.jpg

Un roman d' amitie #이쁜이 #굿나잇 #goodnight #알았다오바

12530806_565870916906377_495189493_n.jpg

Mon cadeau (어머니께서 너무 좋아하시는 )

patiently waiting for episode 7 and 8

ed97c81bjw1f1m21t045fg20b404vqv5.gif

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

Tomorrow, March 16, DOTS' Press conference?!:vicx:

The first episode of "Goodbye Mr. Black" will be aired on the 16th and 'Descendants of the Sun' is having a press conference with the all the main casts on the same day. It looks like that KBS is trying to protect their viewers from moving onto "Goodbye Mr. Black".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

'Descendants of the Sun' VS 'Goodbye Mr. Black': Who will be the winner?

http://www.hancinema.net/-descendants-of-the-sun-vs-goodbye-mr-black--who-will-be-the-winner--92404.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

'Descendants of the Sun' shows great chemistry between Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo which brings the viewers' attention setting a new record every other episode.

It rated 28.5% (According to Nielsen Korea) in just six episodes, out ranking SBS 'My Love from the Star' which was as huge syndrome, and highly critizing the 'Descendants' scriptwriter, Kim Eun-sook's writing skills.