Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Song Hye Gyo in Talks for Same Drama Song Joong Ki Is Considering

Song Hye Gyo is currently in talks to be the female lead of writer Kim Eun Sook’s upcoming drama “The Descendant of the Sun.”

A representative from KBS has stated, “Both sides are considering carefully. Song Hye Gyo and the producers are deliberating and will make a decision later.”

Writer Kim Eun Sook has previously written SBS hits “The Heirs” and “Secret Garden.” NEW (Next Entertainment World) will be producing the drama. It will be their first time producing a drama. They recently worked on the movie “Twenty.”  Song Joong Ki is also considering joining the drama as the male lead.

KBS continued, “Since our goal is to broadcast in China at the same time [as Korea], we plan to broadcast in the latter part of this year” and “filming is scheduled for late May.”

What are your thoughts on the potential pairing of Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki?

Credit :  Soompi

hi gyobin82 missing you so much. God Bless you.

personally, I don't mind if unni is older than the actor because she doesn't look her age, she even look younger than some actors younger than her. I already read the plot before, how I wish it will be offer to unni and hb. I think the role is also fitted to ssheon and leeminho. Whoever the leading man would be, I hope unni will accept this so we can watch her again in kdrama. Goodluck. God Bless everyone.

Hello to all chingus, it had been some times :-h. I hope everyone is doing fine.

Thanks to all chingus for all the updates...much appreciated :x

Happy to hear Kyo is considering a new drama...and with SJK, he is a decent actor. Though i dun know how this dongseng paring will be as it seems it's her first drama with younger actor than herself :D, but i dun think it should be any pb, he has a babyface, but Kyo looks young as well. It was saying it's a human drama, so i am really looking forward and hopefully she will be able to be back on dramaland with SJK this time....sorta too good to be true, honestly keke....very happy indeed ^^

As for the writer....well, i dun know, she is a hit rating's writer and i wouldn't say i am a fan of her writing....but i would love to see a change and i am just happy if we could see Kyo :D.

Hope MPL is doing well in China too.

nYjTeR.jpg

Baidu

ckbyrE.jpg

@as labeled

wow....hope the new drama will push through...we've been waiting for a while since TWTWB...it seems that our Kyossiii will be a busy bee after her long days of silence...hahaha...its good news for us Kyonatics we'll have bunch of joy seeing our dear Queen for the promotions of her movies...MPL...IAM  and The crossing part 2...plus with the new movie and then the possible tv drama...our season of drought is over....truly when it rains its pours...God bless and take care  always our dearie HyeKyo...

unnie @hclover96  please help   :D

来源:新浪娱乐发布于:2015年03月12日 18:52:41
704_1576567_806557.jpg

导演悄悄用手机记录现场

新浪娱乐讯 3月12日,由宋慧乔、姜栋元领衔主演的韩国电影《扑通扑通我的人生》在京举办首映发布会,导演李在容携主演宋慧乔出席了活动。宋慧乔在电影中出演一个17岁就怀孕生子并且拥有一个患有早衰症的儿子的母亲。34岁的乔妹坦言生活中的自己还不够成熟,还没有做好组建家庭、当妈妈的准备。而说起择偶标准,身高外貌年龄都不是问题,也有可能当中国媳妇。

宋慧乔初恋在高中 嫁到中国也有可能

《扑通扑通我的人生》的导演李在容曾执导过《情事》《丑闻》等韩国经典影片,这次他讲述了一对17岁就怀孕生子的年轻父母和16岁年纪就拥有80岁外貌的早衰症孩子的感人故事,李在容导演形容此片是“我执导的唯一一部适合全家观看的作品,也是不同年龄段都能一起看的电影。年纪大的可以回忆自己的青春,年纪小的可以对自己父母好点”。

宋慧乔在影片中17岁就怀孕生子,而回忆起自己的17岁,宋慧乔表示初恋在高中,也是17岁左右的年纪。而如果有机会重回17岁,她最想做的事情竟然是学好中文,因为那时记忆力很好。

距离宋慧乔的17岁已经过去了17年,现在34岁的乔妹也到了被催婚的年纪,说起择偶标准,乔妹坦言身高外貌都不是问题,关键的是两人有共同爱好。至于年龄方面,乔妹虽然表示自己并不是特别成熟,需要另一半是更加成熟更加懂事的人,但也放宽标准表示:“姐弟恋无所谓,年龄不是问题”。

那么国籍会否是一个标准呢?汤唯嫁去了韩国,乔妹有没有可能嫁来中国?对此,宋慧乔并不否认成为中国媳妇的可能性:“我知道爱情没有国境的,如果有更好的对象的话,这都不会成为问题”。

cr sina

and this part

电影扑通扑通我的人生

#扑通扑通我的人生# “如果拍中国版《扑通扑通我的人生》男女主角谁来出演?”宋慧乔:“美罗的角色我还没想好,但是男主角大秀,我想黄晓明真的很合适”@黄晓明 晓明哥,你怎么看

i guess kyo mentioned Huang Xiao Ming's name... and HXM reply 

谢谢乔妹翻牌点名,已经准备好纸巾去影院支持啦~[爱心]

Seems like everybody woke up from a long deep sleep after the good news of possible participation of KYO

in Descendants of the Sun, along with the big rush of pics from MBL China Press Con! Wow! 
I hope this project pushes through! Congratulations, fellow Kyonatics! At long last, another drama for our KYO!
So happy for KYO! So deserving!=D>

Wait, I forgot to give thanks to the all bearers of the good news and pics. You know who you are!:)>-