Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

'[J.ESTINA BAG ON PAPARAZZI]   우아한 아름다움으로 가득찬 제이에스티나 티아라 (TIARA).  체인 장식이 고급스러운 티아라 숄더백은 어떤 아이템과 매치해도 무난하려 어울리는 은은한 컬러와 분위기가 정말 매력적이죠.'
J.ESTINA(FaceBook)

[J.ESTINA BAG ON PAPARAZZI]

우아한 아름다움으로 가득찬 제이에스티나 티아라 (TIARA). 
체인 장식이 고급스러운 티아라 숄더백은 어떤 아이템과 매치해도 무난하려 어울리는 은은한 컬러와 분위기가 정말 매력적이죠.

[J.ESTINA BAG ON PAPARAZZI] 

Elegant beauty-filled j-s t I t-ARA (TIARA). 
What is the luxurious tiara decoration chain shoulder bag items and even tried to match the color and become a mediocre atmosphere is really attractive.
Translated by Bing

happy lunar new year! 새해 복 많이 받으새요! i hope i spelled it correctly. haha

how is everyone doing?

i'd really like to watch My Brilliant Life but can't find a link to watch or download it from..ㅋㅋㅋ

~~sorry but i doubt if i will ever get to watch it at the convenience of our local movie theatres..

pls help me!

@yayaxele21, look at SHK's 2000 photo with hanbok and 2015 photo with hanbok(@yayaxele21).......SHK's so lucky.......her beautiful 'beat' the time!
20140524-1102-01.jpgHình ảnh thuở mới vào nghề của ngôi sao xinh đẹp Song Hye Kyo[beautiful star Song Hye Kyo's photos from her starting career actress]

Happy Lunar New Year, Hye Kyo and Kyonatics!
capture-20150206-095301.png

Rebirth like the butterfly, letting go of old things and expanding into the next phase more beautifully and more strongly.Dance like the butterfly freely, elegantly, joyfully and colorfully.We'll support you always...

See Young in-flight magazine ad797b05d1jw1eoyg4zqmopj20f00qo0tq.jpg797b05d1jw1eoyg52dkfij20qo0f0gmp.jpg
pc sc: seeyoung/weibo

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Song Hye Kyo: World Cup 2002