Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

did i miss everything? it seems like i miss the celebration.. ;-)

but anyway since Kyo is surrounded w/ the cuteness overload of the handsome mens.. :-D :x

can i offer a cup of coffee and a slice of cake to the hardworking @freshspring @Ngoc and the rest of the kyonatics updaters.. ;-) for a tiring day.. :D

thanks everyone.. ;-)

@ticktockjuly where have you been? welcome back.. ;-)

but i know everyone is happy seeing Kyo especially when she smiles.. :x :x

thank you hardworking Unnie's/Chinngus for the 10pages photos/ videos and gifts for me/us to scroll down and backreading good thing im doing it while having my dinner...my eyes and tummy are both full and satisfied..hahaha
our dear Kyo..sssi being interview and ask about TK can't stop herself being overwhelmed and fluttered at the same time,..she's a big fan of Takeshi and working with him really a dream come true for her..no wonder she touch her chick/face after answering the question while sitting besides her idol...
on the other hand i can't stop myself and avoid shipping for HXM and Kyo although i knew for a fact that HXM is already engaged but can deny to myself that they have chemistry together, they do looked togeher, and how HXM treats her when they are together i salute this man for his true gentlemaness that makes our dear Kyo more comfortable and having fun during the events of the movie promotions... 
but no matter, what the most important thing for me is the Happiness that our dear Hyekyo radiates to us...very happy to see her beautiful smiles that captures everyone's heart..
its been a very busy and fruitful year for Kyo...and seems she'll be spending more time overseas until The crossing movie premier next month...then the promotions for IAM plus her new movie on 2015....so much things and reasons to looked forward...this would probably makes this thread to reach 5000pages... 
stay Happy.. Healthy...and Pretty dearest KYossiii....God bless and take care you always...   

Song Hye Kyo and Huang Xiao Ming poses for the crossing 's poster at presscon

http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20141128/36233836/%E7%AB%A0%E5%AD%90%E6%80%A1cue%E3%80%8A%E5%A4%AA%E5%B9%B3%E8%BC%AA%E3%80%8B12%E6%98%9F%E9%9C%B8%E4%B8%BB%E5%A0%B4%E5%96%AC%E5%A6%B9%E5%8F%96%E6%9A%96%E6%9B%89%E6%98%8E

EDIT:

gifs:

Talk to HXM
ibsYBeGvHLaJav.gif

At first, she is next Dong Da Wei, but after that she changes for ZZY, next to HXM like the movie's poster.
idpjPpTvE0JDX.gif

icTZrcPPITCxp.gif

id="title"John Woo promotes 'The Crossing' in Beijing

An ensemble pan-Asian cast, including actress Zhang Ziyi, Chinese-Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro and Korean actress Song Hye-kyo, have joined director John Woo in Beijing to promote their upcoming two-part historical drama, "The Crossing."

0019b91ec74f15e210f601.jpg

Actors Takeshi Kaneshiro, Tong Dawei, South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo, director John Woo, actress Zhang Ziyi, and Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming pose at the press conference for the premiere of their new movie "The Crossing" in Beijing, China, 27 November 2014. [Photo/Sohu.com]

The film follows three couples fleeing China in the throes of revolution; the three pairs board the ill-fated Taiping ferry, which capsized on January 27th, 1949 in the Baijie Strait.

Woo says he believes audiences will enjoy the movie no matter what culture they are from:

"In the past, people thought that only action films or martial arts were understood universally, but in reality I don't think that is correct. If we can appreciate western types of love stories, I am sure they can also appreciate and understand our Oriental type of love stories."

The film's leading actress, Zhang Ziyi, also shared her hopes that "The Crossing" will be well-received both at home and abroad, emphasizing the hard work both cast and crew put into the epic.

Part one of "The Crossing" sails into Chinese theaters next Tuesday.

http://www.china.org.cn/arts/2014-11/28/content_34175063.htm