Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hi dear all;

Kyo is not taking on the role for HFOH.

It's ok, guess she will be busy with her films' promotions.Anyway still looking forward for news on her next new project.

I'm sure she will SURPRISE us!!!

Cheers & Fighting♡

Guest song4kim

Really kyobowl?!well, its understandable since she has 3 movies this year and after MPL she will be busy promoting her Chinese movies in China and Taiwan... :)

class="at_title"Song Hye Kyo Shines Bright Like Diamonds

Song Hye Kyo

What we love most about Song Hye Kyo is that whatever she does and whatever look she puts on, she turns it into diamond. Song Hye Kyo looks absolutely elegant and effortlessly beautiful as usual in her latest shoot for J. Estina's jewelry line.

J.Estina recently released A-Cuts and B-cuts of their photo shoot with the timeless Korean actress who seems to have not aged and changed a bit. Her beauty remains as timeless as ever.

Song Hye Kyo sports natural makeup, wearing plain yet chic clothing to add that pop of color on the photos.
If you can't seem to get enough of Song Hye Kyo, you can catch more of her in her upcoming movie "My Brilliant Life" which also stars Kang Dong Won. The movie premieres on September 3.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/104248/20140817/song-hye-kyo-shines-bright-diamonds.htm

@putriN  unnie Son Ye Jin already confirmed for the Female role
  • Like 1

kyobowl, oh Kyo not taking HFOH ? is the news today ?

i check her naver site...... instead medias flooded with her Vogue pictorial cover..... it's a SNS hot topic at the moment  :D

Ngoc, thank you for the MPL update...... i like him in Ww  :)

as for Cine pic....... i have no more words to describe how young and beautiful Kyo is..... full of envious seeing her....... Kyo, be happy always   :x

Guest Maye May

There's a news about Top Star "S" being investigated for tax evasion. A lot of people are saying that it's SHK =( hopefully its not her. They said that she started 2009 but somebody who started 2009 couldnt possibly become a top star and earn that much money for that period of time. Ugghhhh hopefully it isnt HK.

Guest sunflower91

in naver , they posted 3 highly anticipated movies to open on Korea's Thanksgiving Day/Chuseok Holidays and MPL is one, really hope this movie will do good in ticket sales , a box office hit!

타짜

Guest lionel1430292475

Some reaction from netizen about Vogue Couple : 
65811406.2.jpg

• "Song and Kang Dong Won, the ultimate visual" 
  • "Song and Kang Dong Won, 'My Brilliant Life' movie gotta expect", 
  • "Song and Kang Dong Won, eye cleansing makes sense,"
(Source : onlinenews@heraldcorp.com)
  • "Song and Kang Dong Won pictorial, really good"
  • "Song and Kang Dong Won couple pictorial, please also wrapped around my shoulders, and arms"
(Source : http://news.donga.com/)
Because i'm using translator sorry if i'm wrong :)>- 

Guest ohsooyoung

Just read the article about HFOH from Asiawiki site, Son Hye Jin will take the lead role instead of our Queen but it's ok whatever the main reason maybe why she turned down the movie itself, definitely schedule conflicts is one. I believe a better project will await her 8-> Remember we still have 2 chinese movies to look forward to ;) \:D/ and yesssss she is the queen with full of surprises ;)

Guest queenmaria85

thank you for all the updates of our queen :x you guys are amazing ^:)^  ^:)^ very resourceful kyonatics :-*  :-*
btw just wanna ask when is the VIP Premier of MPL??im excited to see who's going to support kyo..
as for the movie HOFH maybe she's not meant to do that film..she said before that after she's done filming IAQ she will choose her next korean project so im curious now maybe she has another offer???

Maye May said: There's a news about Top Star "S" being investigated for tax evasion. A lot of people are saying that it's SHK =( hopefully its not her. They said that she started 2009 but somebody who started 2009 couldnt possibly become a top star and earn that much money for that period of time. Ugghhhh hopefully it isnt HK.

welll...in  her recent interview..she said that she might do a drama in 2015....so that could be a reason,...heheheheAnd she is going to be very busy until January 2015 i guess with The Crossing coming out in December and then later IAQ.....so she could not have given time to this movie.....or she has some other plans in 2015 ;) heheeheh