Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest knucklepink

Hello! I usually just lurk in the thread, but would like to share this one, if it hasn't been shared yet? Anyway, it has English subs of the press con and interview for MPL and I enjoyed watching it.. ^_^ 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea - MOVIE MY BRILLIANT LIFE 영화 두근두근 내 인생

I find it cute that Kyo wants to be like a friend to her child when she becomes a mother in the future, because that's the kind of relationship she has with her own mom.. <3

Kang Dong Won Names Song Hye Kyo as Best Actress at Swearing 2014.08.13 12:52

Kang Dong Won named Song Hye Kyo as the actress with the best swearing ability.

During movie talk live for My Palpitating Life on August 12, Kang Dong Won praised Song Hye Kyo’s ability to swear in acting and named her his best pupil in swearing.

Kang Dong Won said, “You will be able to hear Song Hye Kyo’s tough swear actions through this film. You will also get to see the easy going and wild side of her as well. She swore the best out of all the actresses I’ve seen. I can only think of Song Hye Kyo when it comes to swearing, making me forget all other actresses who swore in previous projects,” causing a round of laughter.

Song Hye Kyo explained, “I have many people who are good at swearing around me. So I learned it from them. Kang Dong Won also uses the dialect from Gyeongsang province and it includes some swear as well. So I mixed that in as I learned how to swear.”

Having spotted her swearing ability, Kang Dong Won then claimed, “Song Hye Kyo has the potential to become the best student in swearing. I hope that she will mix in some English words too when she acts in the future.”

Song Hye Kyo explained, “There were some NGs. The director really wanted me to swear realistically. At first, I felt awkward because I wasn’t used to swearing. But later on I wanted to hurry up and finish it so I think swore out of frustration.”

My Palpitating Life is set to premiere on September 3.

credits @ M wave

• LOL 1

forgive my audacity for a fearless forecast but I think "My Brilliant Life" will be a smash hit, maybe even breaking box-office records. It has all the qualities of an excellent movie, good story line, good chemistry between the lead actors not to mention their superb acting abilities. Above all these what really amazes me is Kyo's ageless beauty, she can still pass off for a 17 year old teener, she has defied aging and seem to be growing old backwards :) LOL! her beauty is beyond perfect :)

Guest rjuliet

thanks for the link freshspring...the one hour naver live talk event seemd quite interesting...hoping there will be english subbed...

OMG. I laugh so hard at the preview. It is really a movie for family.

Haiz, I want to say about Kyo in the movie but there are so many rules. I don't know if what I say will break the rule or not.

I myself think that rules are made to restrict from bashing, and talking bad about others and shouldn't be used to limit one's love for their favorite one. I believe Freedom makes Development.
You know, every stage of one person, we have tendency of focusing on things envolved in. Here, Kyo is in the time of My palpitating life, we can't avoid talking about her movie (actors, their chemistry, etc) in this thread.

Anyways, Love you guys. :>

@ticktockjuly...I agree...since this is the latest/current film...we can't help but also comment on her co-actors...even the previous ones that she have worked with..as long as it's not something that would violate the rights of an artists and of anyone...I think we know what it is...an intelligent discussion and sharing of ones view would be healthy, nice and informative in any given forum  
:)>- :-* :)

it's already so difficult to get any updates on MPL for long....... obviously we are very excited  over the avalanche of news, pics prior to the premiere...... it's not that she acts alone in the movie, naturally the co-star name will be dragged in...... though i admit we do sometimes went overboard kekee.... oh well    :-B

kyo's cute ponytail :D:D
mpl21_zps6ee33383.jpeg~original

mpl22_zps2b4d797a.jpg~original

mpl24_zps95f1a163.jpg~original
dc
love kyo....... love this thread..... love kyonatics    :x :x

• Like 1

I admit there were few posts which weren't appropriate to SHK's thread, after all this thread is still a shk thread. Most of kyo fans here are loyal fans of kyo and dun really have any problem with any actors Kyo is associated with, but some might not like we ship Kyo either. I think some of us were overexcited cos it's not everyday we get to see Kyo and hence might go overboard...but shkers use to be quite understandable fans, open minded and have the tolerance for each other here...though we might not like the actor Kyo cooperate with. Me, personally, i am not a shipper, neither i am a fan nor a hater :P...still, i am happy to see other having fun and having fun myself too :)) ....of cos in manner..... i dun have hard feelings and dun mind at all.

Still, let's us stay on topic, i thot we still can have fun as we used to do before, this thread is a funny thread to stay!  but let's not go overboarded and let's try to post pics of certain actors at respective threads...dun want this thread to be warned, chingus  :)>-

Thanks freshspring for the link, will watch it when i am done with my homework kekeke

seeing kyo smiling like this, it makes me happy too :D
CnydI4.jpg

• Like 1