Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

super like freshspring the "young mira" pic you posted , SHK really can pull off the role of a teenager flawlessly , can't wait to see the movie!!
naver movie talk is already featured in daum but unfortunately the write up is also in korean:

강동원 "송혜교 차진 욕설연기, 여배우 중 최고"(두근두근내인생)

출처뉴스엔 | 입력 2014.08.12 21:2820140812212806278.jpg#no_imideo

Guest sunflower91

here's another from nate: the write -up is in korean again , so frustrating! 

'두근두근' 강동원 "송혜교, 내가 본 여배우 중 가장 욕 잘해" 폭소

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2014-08-12 21:25

기사 이미지

Guest lionel1430292475

@sunflower91 what i've got from google translate help is KDW said "SHK, actress best bath I've ever seen" if i'm wrong please tell to Google they should fix the translate  :))

Guest sunflower91

@lionel wwwhhhaaa what a translation????? oh if only i have to power to do so ill call the CEO of Google to fix it!   here's another one from translator.com i tried to check out the title of the article posted in nate and here's what i got:
 ""Nearly two-geun "Kang Dong Won "Song Hye-gyo, actress I've seen one of the most good deeds "burst into laughter"
see, it's useless to use this trans tools we'll get more confused and from now on it's better to post pictures than translated articles it's much safer.

@ticktockjuly , actually im expecting also that everything will be in Korean  and wishing only for a miracle that we can see the whole video with english subtitle.
teen mom Kyo, still looking cute as ever!6a19bd84jw1eja8a10866j207f0agmxf.jpg

@sunflower91, can't believe powerful Google is useless here. From the translation it gives you, I can say that it can troll you. L-)

But... Haiz. It helps to sharpen our ability to guess the meanings from the pics :D

Conclude from the Live today:
1. I like the color of the dress. It helps to brighten up her skin, so she is gorgeous as usual.KDW, he is a model as ever.
2. Some scenes from the movie show us an interesting movie: light, heart-warming, funny but also touching
3. I can see one lively Kyo in the movie that I did in Full House. I really love her there coz funny without trying to overact.
4. Without understanding the content of the talk, it means I myself keep hanging here waiting for more information. :-B

But...
If only there were some interactions with fans, It would be funny and enjoyable. And next time, hope our Kyo will untie her hair. I wish to see her loosen hair.

Like this.. (Hair only  ;;) )UeeHM.jpg
crd to the owner

• Like 1

Now we have an idea on how unnie shk will look like when she gets married and gets pregnant,still very pretty right @song4kim,@sunflower91,@queenmaria,@gyobin82, @deaborj,@hyehyukyobin? Will be very happy when that time comes.goodnight.sweet dreams. God Bless everyone.

Guest sunflower91

guys watch out for tomorrow's episode of Showbiz Korea it will feature SHK and KDW for their MPL promo but not that sure what will they feature if it's about the movie scenes/trailer or they have have their own Q&A /interview portion.  i'll be glad if they do have interview portion also coz definitely we will be able to understand everything coz this show is in English or with English subtitle if their guests speak in Korean.   
as of now they only have this on their website , the video is not available yet , it will be available on Showbiz Korea website tomorrow usually at or just before noontime
On SceneMOVIE "MY BRILLIANT LIFE"

Actress Song Hye-kyo is known for her bright smile, and the global community acknowledged her beauty. Actor Kang Dong-won is known for his chiseled features and modelesque physique. The two have now become parents! Showbiz Korea met up with the handsome and beautiful Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo, who make the hearts of everyone skip a beat.

arirang tv

두근두근' 강동원 "송혜교, 내가 본 여배우 중 가장 욕 잘해" 

Kang Dongwon 'Song Hyekyo, the actress that does swear the best among those whom I've ever seen' 
XD that's the translation lol 

WHAT! I took a well-deserved couples zzzzz, and woke up to a "pregnant" KYO!8-|And it happened overnight!:DWhat the heck, KDW! What did you do?:)):)):))You are not as innocent as you make us believe you are.[-X:-j[-X1Naughty naughty naughty![-X[-X:)):))Anyway, loving all these pics. Thank you to all who shared these much-awaited pics/reports on WONKYO!They are really beautiful people. No doubt about it!KYO still can pass as a young student! She's so adorable as pregnant Mira!So, now we wait for Showbiz Korea! Ok, bring it on!\:D/