Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hey, Kyonatics! Is it 8/12th yet?A few more hours and we'll have another glimpse of the two.I hope a bunch of Kyonatics will be in attendance!Thanks in advance for those who are going.
Don't forget to take gazillion pics! That is, if pics are allowed.
 How I wish we could all be there to support WONKYO and MPL!Go Go Go KYONATICS!\:D/ \:D/ \:D/  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

• Like 1

Guest JinheeK

So sorry if I make some of you here feel defensive, which was not my intention at all.

I've checked the real TV interview 3 times. And I've figured out what has caused some of your mistranslation; In fact, it was the Soompi's article. I can say quite some of the article is a totally "novel" or pure imagination. So I'd like to warn you you should not assume any information by Soompi is trustful. I  hope you put your translation versions while asking for help to check whether they are correct ones rather than making assumption as if true. I'm willing to correct whenever I drop by.   

One of the reassons I'm really senstive about it is that some of SHK fans in Korea have seriously collected wrong postings on websites in order to take legal actions for future since SHK has been so much suffered from the wrong rumors and scandals including KDW, which is still going on.

In regard to accessibility to the Naver talk,  the only thing I can think is to visit their website, naver.com, and click movie section or movie talk; However, I don't think you can read korean though.

Sometimes I have a problem too in accessing to Korean websites because I don't live there.

Good luck all of you!

@JinheeK  -  points noted, your efforts well appreciated. "chongmai kamsa-hamidah!"it shows your concern for both of them who must be suffering emotionally and psycholigically by wrong speculations.  ppl make mistakes but must learn from mistakes esp quoting out of context through wrong translations to create alot of hoos & get excited over nothing. they are in the same agency, normal to get along well with each other in a businesslike manner.

tnx @ JinheeK for giving the accurate translation about shk & kdw interview.

first the one w/ shk the one asking kdw to go out for dinner but i was kdw not the other way around & also the article from soompi that they put words to shk mouth..

and lastly shk & kdw are suffering from speculations & rumors i think if its really affecting them they should clarify their relationship because the rumors about them is 4 yrs already being quiet about it is not helping the issue to die down.

4 yrs of rumors about them & they only address it when they are photograph in paris. if they want the speculation to stop clarify it but instead they banned the dating rumors question to the presscon & interview they didnt allowed that question..so if they want the speculation to stop they have to adress the rumors.

Guest WillysS

To all new bie here,

Please dont make war again and please to reapect old member here. If u really fans of shk you will support her whatever she do.and no matter if you are a shipper or not, as long as you do not hurt each other.thanks

peace and Gbu all

biancaloveu18 said: tnx @ JinheeK for giving the accurate translation about shk & kdw interview. first the one w/ shk the one asking kdw to go out for dinner but i was kdw not the other way around & also the article from soompi that they put words to shk mouth.. and lastly shk & kdw are suffering from speculations & rumors i think if its really affecting them they should clarify their relationship because the rumors about them is 4 yrs already being quiet about it is not helping the issue to die down. 4 yrs of rumors about them & they only address it when they are photograph in paris. if they want the speculation to stop clarify it but instead they banned the dating rumors question to the presscon & interview they didnt allowed that question..so if they want the speculation to stop they have to adress the rumors.

thanks JinheeK for the efforts...really appreciated. i understand what you are trying to tell..thank you  :)

I thot Kyo and kdw clarified the rumors in May/June already, didn't they? or it was just only my own imagination  :-??  ? Let's for time being respect them as actors...at times, our own wild imaginations can hurt the persons we love as well as ourselves. I love to joke...but dun take things seriously :D

I read the movie talks start at 9pm korean time. I really hope this movie will do good in the BO, Kyo and KDW and of cos Ah Reum can shine in this movie....Fighting.

Hope we don't fall into their private matters. I always keep a thought that they are close friends coz they are quite comfortable with each other. Don't we remember that Friendship lasts forever?
But it is impossible for us to avoid some jokes about them. We need interactions, right? As a matter of course, we have to restrain ourself from giving false speculation.
Love you all here. Im waiting for Today conference. :D

friends or lovers i love & supporting them because i love them both as individuals actors

but there 's nothing wrong in expressing opinions because we all have our owm opinions & beliefs.

what i cant stand are fans who has contradicting post just a piece of advice make up your mind c:

hve a good day to all of us mpl fighting!!

Guest WillysS

@biancaloveu18‌

i agree with you,with whom she date i will always support her because i love her..and as a fans i will always support no to bash her

Guest lionel1430292475

for newbie in here (include me) :)>- i thought this thread is free shipping.Binkyo,O2,or Wonkyo shipper feel free in this thread. About the rumours, sometime shippers wish the rumours come true even the rumours is not exist. O2 couple for example, because SHK and JIS have a very good chemistry some ppl shiping them even in media there's no rumours between them. And that i know when TWTWB has air this thread full of O2 shipper but we talk about that with friendly and no hard feeling at all although the ship was sinking recently :)) (kidding). I think the important is not the man who's SHK dating rumours with but how the comment towards the rumours it is. That i know Korean Netizzen have a big mouth in the internet, and sometimes rumours started spread out because of their comment. I'm happy bcoz i'm not a shippers but i'm always happy with all the shippers in here. And for me they shoudn''t have to clarify anything, like what KDW said he would never go public with his relationship. It's not easy to talk about his love life and he doesn't know why he must talk about it? Even if he has girlfriend or not, he would answer he doesn't have. But as kyonatic i feel very happy when i see her very comfort and confidence in front of media, if we see she's laughing like that why we should worry right?

My heart goes out to Kyo as far as I know this is the second time she was rumored to have invited her leading men for dinner remember that it was also rumored that she also invited JIS but this was dispelled by JIS himself even saying that it was so unfair to Kyo and the it would have been better if the rumor is the other way around. Granting it's true, is it wrong to invite a friend/co-worker to dinner, i think what is grossly wrong is putting so much malice to a friendly gesture.

Regarding the banning of reporters to ask whether they are dating or not I fully understand it becoz they were there to promote their movie, had they entertained those questions wouldn't that be taking away the focus away from the movie?

I hope that people should sometimes understand our actors it's hard enough for them to be living a life in a fish bowl like existence can't we give them even just a little space I'm sure when Kyo is ready to reveal her special man she will share it with her fans bcoz I know she values us, her loyal followers. In the meantime let's support all her projects and wish her well.

this thread is moving fast but too bad the discussion is about shk's private life as we all have our own opinions & comments i think we should refrain it from discussing it here.

@blim0523 shk is not rumored asking a co actor out it was just mistranslated by our co shk fans & been corrected by JinheeK.

oh.....please lets talk about the Naver Talk instead.....i am so interested about the what they will share with us ...the information, BTS and the experience that the actors had doing this movie and also the fans reaction at the studio...heheheheh
I am so counting down the time....what time is it now in KOREA...is it only 3pm now.....huhuhuhu :(( And i am so excited to see SHK and KDW again live. As for the shipping issue....its just for fun...lets not get so serious and start shipping our beloved with the actors who are attached and happily in a relationship. It is not respectful to anyone. As for KDW rumor...they have chosen to keep quiet and SHK even said that they are not bothered by their rumors....so lets us respect their wishes though our hearts are palpitating ...hehehehehe.....whatever is meant to be will be... only time will tell :)>-

Thanks you guys, the ppl who always shows constructive views and contributions :) Hope we can unite as a family, Kyo's fans all over the world :D
Thanks @msriz, I really appreciate your post.

just seeing this pic in dc, I didn't know she had braided her hair by herself :-bd I really love HJE's hairstyle in Full house :x I still remember how It arised as fashion trend in my country and be still loved untill now
iszxcjJe09DS0.jpg
dc

^ @LynneL, we still remain 5 hours and 30 minutes to go :x :x

Okay, let's move on to a happier and less stressful mood. :)) Meanwhile, me, myself, and I (the 3 of us:)) ) are sitting comfortably,watching (again and again) one of my fav dramas, TWTWB, waitingfor reports and pics to trickle in from today's event.\:D/Common guys, let's put on a happy face! :)):)):))Let's savour KYO's success and beautiful life sans rumors.:xM P L fighting!