Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo is breathtaking even in B cuts for 'J.Estina'

August 5, 2014 @ 7:33 pm song-hye-kyo_1407255816_af_org.jpg

Song Hye Kyo will take your breath away in these B cuts (photos that did not make it to the official release) revealed from her photoshoot with 'J.Estina' jewelry.  Although they did not make the final cut, it almost seems like these were A cut material but only failed to make the cut because there were even better pictures, proving Song Hye Kyo to be a pro when it comes to modeling.

To show off their beautiful model, 'J.Estina' released these B cuts from her 2014 fall and winter photo shoot on August 5, saying, "We are releasing the B cuts ahead of time to relay the atmosphere from the set of the photoshoot."

For this shoot, it appears she went for a very classy and elegant look with smokey eye make up and a nude lip tone as she rocks 'J'Estina' jewelry.  Stay tuned for the full pictorial!

song-hye-kyo_1407255788_songhyekyo.jpg  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/song-hye-kyo-is-breathtaking-even-in-b-cuts-for-jestina

• Like 1

^rubylia, thanks...... can't wait for the A cuts.

hi deaborj and beth, great to see you guys back :-h

nik5, a very warm welcome here.... thank you for sharing the vid and info.... very happy that Kyo is popular there.... hope to see you more often...... and elman too ;;)

woohoo, and shanda is back ! thanks for the trans..... awesome.

deaborj, yes to the "Daesang Couple"...... but before that, medias have named them......

The "Dior Couple"   :D

mpl11_zps654d9b2c.jpg~original

mpl10_zps4d635bc3.jpg~original 

Source : edaily, hankyung, chosun, celebstyle

• Like 1

Guest queenmaria85

she's pretty in any angle :x :x i would say true goddess  :D:D i really like the new ad for j.estina  ^:)^ ^:)^ thank you for all the pics,vids of our queen...claim it that this movie will be a huge success :x :x and hope shk will win a lot of awards in this film coz she truly deserves it :-* :xamazing actress in her generation ^:)^  ^:)^

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

@SusanC‌ most of the kdramas and movies have a piggyback scenes bcoz in korea they believed its a sign of true love.. :x

Guest lionel1430292475

Ok now we have a nickname for this couple "Dior Couple not Christian Dior"  :)) . But i'm curious why they wearing Dior, whether they have same stylist??. The earing that SHK wear is J Estina right?. They should be a brand ambasador for some product and i will wait the CF and i suggested  it's coffee CF  :-?
yu.jpg

img04ju.jpg

Yeah! At last, everyone's waking up! I'm not alone lurking the thread anymore. Yup, MPL is going to be a huge hit according to my huge crystal ball! Kidding aside, I think a lot of families can relate to this movie. There will be a lot of what ifs. What if it happens to my family, what should I do? It is informative as well. People will be curious about this certain disease called PROGERIA. They will be finding more info about the disease. It is going to be a great movie I bet ya! I hope to be able to purchase a DVD of it here in the states later on. Crossing fingers here. Geez, I'm so excited for the both of them. I hope SHK and KDW garner the highest award for MPL! MPL fighting! [-O< =D>. FYI, I learned aja aja fighting from Full House. I just love saying it! :))

• Like 1

This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Checking every sec here just to see whats up next with this couple.............
Everytime  i see this.....hehehehee :\">ibruOPs30YAdqK.gif

KDW is always standing so near to SHK.......hahahah ;) and always looking at her side ways :PWhat do you all think is happening to reserved and shy KDW????? :-?

thanks all for pics, news and gifs  :x   :x
i talk about TC, sorry while MPL is hot  :)
Reporter: How do you the evaluate Kyo?Bowie: she has a very natural way of acting, she is pretty. in TC, Kyo very little makeup but so beatiful, some actors stand in front of the lens is very bold makeup. So she is really beautiful.
from weibo 

Yeah, ss Shanda came back with storms of news 52.gif

^Sue, my dear, Bowie Lam plays the important role in blockbuster "The crossing" along with Kyo and Zhang ZiYi :x

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won promote "Movie Talk Live" on Naver
Video here http://tvcast.naver.com/v/189417
in1iFUVEFRLlu.png

This is the naver page to find link ( watch the event live) http://movie.naver.com/movie/magazine/magazine.nhn?sectionCode=MOVIE_TALK&nid=2136&page=1
ibwAqdGuNnqbTE.png

Quote:
★ August 12 (Tuesday) evening at 9: 00 PM ★ KANG Dong-won, Song Hye-Gyo, joins 100 days, with a live showcase, Music Director Jung Jae-Hyung Naver movie ' movie talk live '!

Just once! The highlights of this edition to be released ' video ' and behind the story a heartthrob shoots a vivid live meet up!

via FB

Guest rjuliet

love dior couple and daesang couple attribute for them...the usually shy and reserved kdw seems always gravitated and glued to the usually private but easy going kyo..maybe coz he feels comfortable near his 'long time friend' ;) :x

Hey, guys, I noticed I have 25 posts already. Woo hoo! I bet everybody's waking up and getting ready to go to work or sit in front of the computer and stare at gorgeous KYO.  8-> Good morning everyone! I hope you had a goodnight sleep! I guess it's time for me to turn in, too. It's 1am, Wednesday in my neck of the woods. Problem is, I'm not sleepy. What to do, what to do. :-w :-w

^ @Sue, honey, don't worry, Kyo fans here are all like you. We started in this thread just like you. At the first time I found out our thread, I had passion in read all the comments, right from first pages :)) And gradually understand and get information of Kyo
BTW, next year, our thread will be 10 years old, right :x

@dear Chieu, I haven't known yet, but we will know soon through dc or maybe baidu... I think seniors here and there will try to find it :D

MPL's second trailer ranks 1st as BEST MOVIE CLIP IN NAVER, (Yesterdays, as Chieu updated, it was in second place)

ibnaCZqVgQbKKj.png

PS: Youtube link
Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won promote "Movie Talk Live" on Naver