Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Sometimes I wish SHK would do a kneelength dress more. Obviously she rocks the fluffy shorter skirt look, but I think she would also rock a kneelength dress :). I rarely see her in those though.

Hi everyone!!! I finally decided to post again (once in a blue moon) 
omgggg they look so good together :D :D 
MPL fighting! she looks really happy and so does KDW (even though they both look tired)im so glad to hear that they're "Good Friends"  :x  i've been a fan of KDW just as long as ive been a fan of WonBin and its so rare to see KDW act like this around his female co-star, its making me all giddy and happy and so happy for SHG unnie success, she deserves it and I hope the movie does well! 
anyways cant wait for the VIP premiere, i hope WonBin makes a appearance 

It's good to know that they've become friends. I hope SHK finds a guy who would respect, trust and love her unconditionally; somebody who is supportive that she can lean on.  I can't blame her if she gets really very privy with her personal relationships. I would be, too. Anyway, I wish them both happiness. May MPL have a successful run in theaters. Fighting! :)

• Like 1

Official poster revealed for "My Brilliant Life"

photo469034.jpg

"My Brilliant Life" revealed a teaser and poster.

The poster shows 33-year-old Dae-soo and Mira, played by Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo. And Ah-reum, their son who has a rare case of a disease that makes him look much older than his peers.

Mother Mira and father Dae-soo are sitting in a sunlight filled living room with their son in their arms in the poster. They look like the happiest family and the copy on the poster says, "My child is the most special in the world".

The teaser was released through Naver Movie and it starts with Dae-soo and Ah-reum looking like friends. Ah-reum is a 16-year-old boy with the physical condition of an 80-year-old man and Dae-soo is a young, 33-year-old father.

Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo play young parents in this movie, Baek Il-sub plays the 'man next door', and Lee Seong-min stars as Ah-reum's doctor.

Lines like "Mother, father, what's it like to be young?", "I'll do whatever my son wants to do", "Of course, we were brought together for a reason" and others will touch the hearts of those watching the movie.

"My Brilliant Life" is the story of young parents and the oldest child in the world. It is based on an original by Kim Ae-ran's best seller. To be released on the 3rd of September.

photo469028.jpg

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c...

http://www.hancinema.net/official-poster-revealed-for-my-brilliant-life-71962.htm

• Like 1

Guest rjuliet

what a gorgeous pairing...im loving all the posters, trailers, teasers, the happy family pics, the bts pics, and of course all the pics, gifs, and vids from the presscon and exclusive interview...thanks freshspring for sharing the cute interview and making the cute gif :x ...cant wait for the movie premiere of MPL/MBL 8->

^Thanks Chieu dear :x, I also like Trailer 2 more than the first one :D

@rjuliet, you make me happy, thanks dear for sweet words :x
PS: they are always so cute, right :D

Another MV has made by Okuny. I goose-bumped when watching it.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"강동원(Kang dong-won)&송혜교(Song hye-kyo) "두근두근 내인생"♥ 봄봄campaign

cre to Okuny

;)

irjLGCB6qfnKx.png

^lovely MV. Thanks freshspring :x

putriN
, Kyo looks beautiful for the new Jestina pic :x

haven't seen Shanda for a while..missing her :(

Beside to other things she talked at the pc, Kyo also mentioned in the interview that she didn't work much in her 20s and now in her 30s, she will try and work harder.

FVOyTW.jpg

dknjuC.jpg
HXgWkj.jpg
PKzBH9.jpg
EbKAin.jpg

MwJEtK.jpg
bGIy93.jpg
http://www.widecoverage.co.kr/news/article.html?no=20710

More pics to be seen here :D
http://blog.naver.com/jins3112/220082451756

• Like 1