Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest WillysS

Hi all i'm newbie,i'm fans of shk since fullhouse.but sorry if my english is not good, I hope you can understand what I wrote. I was waiting for tomorrow, I hope MPL will be successful and the film aired around asia. ;)

Guest WillysS

freshspring unnie.. dont know what are they talking about but this guy mention hye kyo's name

qq2_zpscf13af3e.jpg

qq_zps90dee4a2.jpg 

cr  http://weibo.com/u/1854135164

@rubylia‌

if I'm not wrong this guy said he really like shk and

because he wanted to marry with shk he came to korea

Guest song4kim

aigoo!so many men wanted to marry her...from what i see,he looks tall based on his broad shoulders..where’s my fave namja!?pali pali!u hav to propose now!...hehehe

...we have so many newbies here huh!pls keep it coming,the more the merrier!...welcome to the club willysS!!!dont worry,there’s no bad english here,we can understand what u mean,all in the name of love for SHK... ;)

thank you willys.. he is so funny :D 

Song hye Kyo voted #3 celebrity most want to spend chinese valentine day with (voted by chinese fans) pol_zpsa6e7897b.jpgpol2_zps884d6b48.jpg 
1 Yoona SNSD 30,03 % 2 Victoria F(x) 24,16 % 3 Song Hye Kyo 12,21 % 
 # voters 149.231

cr http://www.xingshu.com/xm/hanguo/652431.html

^^ awesome sharing , freshspring. Thanks dear :D . So good to see another great work from Okuny :x

And  welcome all newbies to Kyo's thread :D

From nate
 rlfMqj.jpg

http://www.news2day.co.kr/n_news/news/view.html?no=53574

it's a bit different layout from soompi??

Hello there, another newbie here. Well, sort of. This is my 3rd post I believe. Just registered yesterday. Hey, song4kim, thanks again for making me feel welcome. So, tomorrow's MPH's press con? Can't wait to see pics of the handsome couple. FYI, I am still perusing all the pages in this thread. I am enjoying it, though. I get to read more about SHK. From now on, this will be my to-go thread for SHK news. Thanks very much to those who are so patient in posting news/pics about the gorgeous Hyekyo! 

Guest sunflower91

Great to see update on SHKs continued support for promoting Korea,   MPL movie,  The Crossing continued filming and beautiful ROEMs ad new pics from the ever resourceful Kyonatics!  Happy to see also new posts from newbies a warm welcome to all of you and all I can say the more you know about SHK , the more you'll admire how awesome she is  and watch out for her upcoming activities coz definitely we will be showered with more updates/ pics of her starting this month for her MPL movie, then The Crossing and I am Queen movie aside from her CFs/Ads .  Just like all of you here,  can't wait to see MPLs presscon , we'll be seing SHK again and for sure there will be pictures overload in this thread and hopefully there will be schedule for the VIP premier of this movie already  , all i know it will be release on the 3rd of Sept . So looking forward also for the september issue of Vogue , i just hope aside from Vogue she wil be featured also in High Cut , Harper Bazaar, Elle etc   
Aside from wanting to have a ROEMs dress modeled by SHK , I love to have even just one bracelet, necklace.ring and earring set from SONG HYE KYO COLLECTION from J ESTINA from the following choices:
1111_09.jpg

about an hour to go ! :D

it's justifiable that we are all excited for the pc cos if i'm not mistaken the last time we saw her at home event is in Nov for Apan Award 2013.

can't wait for long more..... bring it on........ pretty pleaaaaase   ;;)

Getting more excited for mpl's presscon,as always our shk will look gorgeous on whatever brand of clothes she'll wear,whoever the designer will be, as always shk likes simple but elegant dress.she's the most simple and beautiful korean actress.imagine,a very prominent actress who looks even more beautiful without make-up,she's our one and only queen,SHK.goodluck God Bless everyone.

Welcome to all newbie,you made the right decision to support our only queen who is very kind,simple,generous,beautiful in and out.

Guest song4kim

:-??...patiently waiting.... ~O)...coffee everyone,while still waiting...

drum roll please!...later!!!!hehehe....just a little bit more... X_X

Guest song4kim

freshspring, rubylia...tnx a lot!!!...do they have a live coverage?

I'm getting hungrier by the minute...esp. when i saw the sandwiches,looks delicious guys! :-<