Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

@ohsooyoung  - i really hope you would change your mind. please don't go back to being a silent lurker just because of that "incident".--To quote the famous title of ELSA's song--"Let It Go" ---. don't let it affect you. and Like the saying goes - " As long as you know that what you're doing will  not land you or anyone in jail or in the hospital then just continue to do it." -- hehehe.  Okay? I hope i've convinced you already. I would look forward to your future posts !(esp if its about SHK and HB) hehehehehe.

:x

this article mentioned Song Hye Kyo received 8 million to starring in the movie "I am queen"and press conference will held on 12th May in Shanghai
http://news.hexun.com/2014-04-29/164347013.html

hclover, rubylia, thanks for the news on "I Am Queen"..... it looks like done deal with the amount she received   :-/ :-B

on the positive side, it mentioned the movie will be released in Nov..... I guess, she'll be in China for a short while...... she can still accept HFOH...... anyway, lets wait for IAQ pc on may 12 for the confirmation.

meiyan, thank you for lots of sharing on our beloved girl...... we appreciate it.......

agree with you, no doubt, no question about it...... hands down   :-\"  

jolie, freshpring, thanks too for lovely pix posting of our princess   :x

kyonatics, shhkyoers and everyone, thanks for being here    :D

not forgetting ohsooyoung,  please come back....... agree with deaborj, we still need your feedback, insights, observations, analysis........ your bionic eyes kekee   ;))

we all here for the love of Kyo........ miss her smile    ;;)

shk41_zps0376695e.gif~original

shk42_zps0fb133d6.gif~original

shk36_zps627d7e41.gif~original 

dc

Aw shucks. Too busy these days to catch up with the news. Annie Yi's !!!!!!!!! OMG. And the cast - absolutely stellar considering that most of them (almost all) are very professional in romantic genre shows. Cant wait for this. This will be like a bomb. 
And...Yi's definitely lucky. Very very lucky to have HK along for her directorial debut.