Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^mieyan, thanks for the info.......... looks like the filming will wrap-up as scheduled :)

may I ask........ no one tweet on pond's sightings ?   X_X :D

after TC pc, can't wait for MPL pc now....... so excited  ;)   ;;)

mieyan, hopefully before her new drama  :P

i love her most in twtwb....... gorgeous  :x :x

shk25_zpsad63bb01.jpg~original

and funny   :D

tw10_zpsf2b38ed7.jpg~original

bonus  :)>-

tw17_zps013a70d7.gif~original

credit as tagged

@lionel.. Don't be hard on @ohsooyoung.. You had 2understand the rumor n whatever outside that maybe make this hapends.. I know the feeling n maybe I express it 2 in here if you read all mine .. So am I d same with @ohsooyoung 4 u then ? Then forgive me .. I'm ok 2 leave :) is not that is proving that I'm not shg fan as u said but is ok.. I just know u a ww fan as I full house fan but is fine but hope @ohsooyoung can stay

jolie, freshspring, thanks for the pix......... makes me want to watch twtwb now after marathoning FH.......... I thought the twtwb poster was photoshop at the café, bianeh  :P   so proud to see it stand strong at the entrance.

hongkong girl, thank you....... i found it by chance   :D

meiyan, you mean the pool aka pond ? kekee  thanks for the delicious info =P~

have a great week ahead dear kyonatics, shkyoers and all chingus :)

and you too Kyo  wub_zps022692f6.gif~original

bjff23_zps9bbbeeaa.jpg~original

dc

Kyo, we're waiting patienty for your confirmation on FHOH    mic_zps42254d8b.gif~original

but before that, after filming wrap-up..... have a deserve rest    :-\"

It seems like the rumor of Kyo starring in Annie Yi's debut directorial film, "I Am Queen", could be true :(  There has been constant rumors and news about it, but yesterday Apple Daily (Hong Kong newspaper) came out with an article about it.  Here is the article:

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20140428/18702654

This movie is based on a popular novel which 2 years ago Annie Yi has bought the copyrights to be adapted into a movie.  Aside from being the director, Annie Yi will also star in the film along side with South Korea's Song Hye Kyo, Taiwan's Joe Chen (the actress) and Joe Cheng (the actor), China's Vivian Wu and Shawn Dou.  The film will be shot in Shanghai and the production cost is around $50 million RMB.  A spokesperson for Annie Yi told the newspaper that "Annie has recently begun preparations for the new movie in Shanghai.   Because this is her first time as director, the pressure is very high.  There will be a press conference on May 12, but at the beginning of May, we will officially start shooting in Shanghai".

This time they can successfully invite Song Hye Kyo to star in this film is mainly because after she read the script, she thought the role is very interesting and quickly accepted the offer.  The film company gave her a $8 million RMB paycheck.  Now Korean stars are worth more and more, quite different from a few years back.  To get A-list Korean actors to star in films, the fee would be at least $5 million RMB or higher.

More info from Weibo regarding this movie:

This will be a predominantly female movie.  Story tells about 4 female friends who are from the city, how they changed from weak to strong "queens".  It will be a romantic comedy.  Filming will take place in Shanghai, Beijing and Greece(?).  Will officially start filming in beginning of May and will be released in November 2014.

I have mix feelings about this news.  I would rather Kyo takes on a local film or drama for her next project rather than an international one again.  Some fans are concerned about the fact this is Annie Yi's first time as director.  On the other hand, if this news is really true, then I'm ecstatic that Kyo will have 3 movies out by the end of this year.  I'm hoping that Kyo will be paired up with Joe Cheng in the movie.  He's a fan of Kyo and has expressed desire to work with her one day :D

I guess we will have to wait for Kyo's official confirmation to see if this news is really true :)  By the way, Annie Yi follows the "lovehyekyo" and the "I Am Queen" official weibo accounts. Here is the official "I Am Queen" weibo account:

http://www.weibo.com/u/3769203773

^ @hclover96 unnie, Above all, thanks unnie for supplying us with important information :x
I think that potential is possible to happen. As what I have read at dc, If I'm not wrong, fans who visited her at MPL filming location asked her about the next intention and she said it would be able to be a project in Chinese or Korea :-/

I also want a Korea drama, however, whatever she decides, I always support her and enjoy her works :D

Edit: Btw, few days ago, there was a news with some pics of Anne Yi discussing about her project and it also mentioned SHK

Some gifs:
6a19bd84gw1efvsrl34isg204o05k1kx.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsrqrznqg205k05k4cc.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsrur0j6g208c08c7wh.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsvkxnsbg208c06y7wh.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsvp8rmig208c06ytxy.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsvu0ikhg208c06y1kx.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsvxzie0g208c0afnng.gif6a19bd84gw1efvsxwtqnqj207k149q4s.jpg
http://www.weibo.com/278411224?from=feed&loc=nickname

Guest ohsooyoung

I'll stay here as much as I want but I'm no longer post any message except this one as my last post.I decided to keep my mouth shut from now on and be a silent reader. It's really my intention to keep quiet in past few days but It seems issue is getting worse so I decided to speak up once again. Whatsoever misunderstanding has made with my post a couple of days ago, which someone reacted negatively and others get involved and made us upset what you said. For me , I didn't see anything wrong with my messge about Kyo and HB...Is it wrong digging Kyo's last relationship with HB out sometimes? It just happened lately and can't help but react and if you're a fan of Kyo's, it's unavoidable to express your thoughts sometimes...Yes it's not our business with her lovelife but like I said it's unavoidable.Having said that, I'll will always love and support Song Hye - Kyo no matter what. Kyo has been part of my life for 10 years now ,so before I conclude to my message, I wanna make peace to someone who he and she argue with.I mean evryone involved this small issue. Let's make peace not war in respect of Kyo. Hope it makes sense. Thank you and goodbye!!!!!!*teary-eyed*

Song Hye Kyo to Attend Cannes with Zhang Ziyi to Promote The Crossing
201486021398759870_59_20140429174404.jpg

With Director John Woo’s The Crossing in hand, actress Song Hye Kyo (32) will be visiting Cannes Film Festival this year.According to multiple film officials on April 29th, Song Hye Kyo, along with Director John Woo and Zhang Ziyi, will attend the promotional event for The Crossing at Cannes Film Festival, which takes place next month from the 16th to 23rd. It has been 7 years since Song Hye Kyo made her appearance in Cannes at a surprise press conference for The Crossing in 2008.The Crossing recently wrapped up filming and held a press conference this month on the 16th in Beijing. Song Hye Kyo will meet with officials at Cannes and plans to continue promoting the film on schedule.Song Hye Kyo has a deep connection to Cannes. She made a surprise appearance at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival while attending a press conference for The Crossing [which was then called 1949], and afterwards caught the attention of Cannes with Director Lee Jung Hyang’s Today and Director Wong Kar-wai’s The Grandmaster. However, this will be her first time to officially attend.On this day, a representative from Song Hye Kyo’s management company, UAA, spoke with SportsSeoul.com, explaining, “Song Hye Kyo will visit Cannes for all events related to The Crossing. We are in discussion with the Chinese production company and although the exact schedule is not out yet, it looks to be out in about a week. She is expected to open the press conference with Director John Woo and Zhang Ziyi.”Starring Song Hye Kyo, along with Zhang Ziyi, Chang Chen, and Takeshi Kaneshiro, The Crossing is scheduled to premiere in November.
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

songhyegyo

Song Hye Kyo shortlisted candidates Film Festival Golden Rooster Hundred Flowers (China) .
Best Supporting Actress
Kyo - The Grandmaster  =D>
SjkRtkH.jpg

note : this is list candidates, list nominations will announced in late July  :) i hope Kyo will win  :-bd 

http://news.mtime.com/2014/04/29/1527068.html