Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Thanks Mieyan, Putrin, Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, deaborj and everyone!

I love how HXM and the rest of the TC casts and crew are taking good care of her. And I like it that he engages Kyo in small conversations and as a result it made her lessens the feeling of nervousness (if there is). Watching her every expression, it really shows that she is really an open person and very much comfortable with them. and it shows how good the working environment is. 
Although TC is not yet finished and shown in the public, i am very much excited and looking forward for these actors/actresses to work again in other projects. 
But of course I want to see it shown here in the Phils. I would attend the premiere. :)

Kkk.. wow HXM and Kyo are cute together .. as buddies I mean.

I'm glad that the cast and crew all treated her friendly and made her feel at home and comfortable. They surely get along well! It must be nervous and uneasy for her to stand in the middle of a foreign crew, in a foreign country without knowing much of the language. It's nice to see ZZY patting Kyo on the shoulder like an unnie who is taking care of her dongsaeng. And HXM seems like a great buddy lol, always trying his best to help her. I can see that he is constantly chatting/joking with her so she won't feel left out in the group. I wonder what language they are using? Mr. Huang is known for his Chinglish. Haha, I'm so mean.

And ofcourse Director Woo, who seems really proud of everyone like a loving dad lol.

How cute of Director Woo and his wifey. They were too awkward to hug each other.. no wonder it made Kyo giggle lol.

In the pc she is really add "koreantaste" or "koreanflavor" in that event with girly cute dress n matching style with her co.. ( Sorry I don't see much pc in china or hk, is just my opinion )..

She is really add different in good n likeable flavor of korean style.. :-bd

Guest deaborj

- I SAW THIS IN YOU TUBE. interview of SHK during filming of Love for sale. She was so formal in addressing KDW as Mr Kang Dong Won. I dont know if she is still as formal with him now. SHK was worried about the intimate scenes...she said they were a bit awkward. Hehehe cute. I'm sure they are more comfortable now with each other than before. Happy watching guys...just kilig vibes Hehehehe

Guest deaborj

-- KDW also addresses SHK as Ms Song Hye GYo.  I love his voice. soooo manly. and I love how he said that it was his first time that he wants to film longer. hehehe He doesnt want the filming to end... Now I know why he readily accepted the film My Palpitating Life. No wonder he's happy these days...:))...cant wait to see them being interviewed together for their new movie. Hope we could see BTS. hihihihi. I think i got hit by the KDW charm....hope it's ok with my fave namja and his angry back muscles.... oh well, i just read that he's being called PAPA NOWADAYS.hmmmm ...letmme call MAMA nowadays....though i know she's busy shooting being a hot momma to baby Aerum. hihihi. can i be the sub-momma for now?

Good evening kyonatics!!!!! miss you so much guys :D and omo, omo Song Hye kyo unnie at TC press con & in the red carpet???? poor jennifer how can you miss this kind of event??? how thoughtless of you...well i'd already did...sorry chingus for being so late :)>- anyways, what else i can say to our princess at that events? when i'm so late, hehehe..well let me think, aside from she's so fab, elegant, drop dead gorgeous, jaw-dropping & etc??? ahh, i knew it, her beauty was so heart stopping, OMG 8-> super!!!! promise!!! Love you to the fullest hye kyo unnie :x
And super thanks a ton to all seniors, dearies & newbies for the avalanching pics, flooding gifs, raining vids & countless links & also the bits & all the translations, super thanks a lot everyone >:D< i can't thank you all enough dearies & so again thank you ;)
and hello and welcome back again to you my beloved freshspring & ria dearie :D so so happy to see you again being active in this beloved thread ;) and now we had only chloebelle left? belle dearie, helloooow :-c hope u'll come back to us soon too :D
and btw, HAPPY EASTER to everyone & good night :)

Guest ohsooyoung

@lionel For me Masami really a bit resembles lady in the garden aka Ms. Empress in any angle @-) but yeah Kyo is the most beautiful woman in the earth :x . Do you think Kyo and HB are still in a relationship secretly? :-? They're gestures /moves are sort of matching in some way or just a coincidence :-? Do you think they didn't really break -up at all? On the other hand, HXM was nice to Kyo, he's so gentleman and caring :x HXM is so lucky to work with her. 8-> :x

Guest jandynamaste25

yeah, we still believe that they are in love and they belong to each other. They are a couple made in heaven.