Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

UAA told TVreport " SHK hasn't yet decided to attend Cannes Film Festival, still consulted with the Chinese manufacture"

송혜교, '태평륜' 들고 칸 가나? "공식일정 NO…마켓관련 논의 중"

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=492157

Roem shop

99732142jw1eehl958mm2j20xc18gdk6.jpg

weibo

hi ohsooyoung, love your nick ;)

She may be back home already since MPL filming hasn't wrap-up....... she did say no drama script that interest her at the moment, I guess no drama from her this year...... which is fine since we kinda expect it....... me too, can't wait for the outcome of House Full of Happiness woo hoo   ;;)

the beauty Kyo   :x

bjff2_zps1bf106a2.jpeg~original

credit as labelled

the beauties and the besties   :D

bjff5_zpsecaa634a.jpg~original

dc

Thanks PutiN unnie for backstage pic :x
Coincidentally, "Gone with the wind" and "Titanic" are really really classic movies I love most :D

id="title"John Woo's 'The Crossing' as epic as 'Gone with the Wind'

By Zhang Rui 

China.org.cn, April 18, 2014

John Woo said that his new film "The Crossing" is as epic as "Gone with the Wind," though it has been labeled in the media as a Chinese version of "Titanic."

0019b91ec74f14badac70b.jpg

John Woo and the stunning cast met with press on Apr. 16 at the 4th Beijing International Film Festival, which runs from April 16 to 23. [Photo/China.org.cn] 

"The Crossing" starts Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Masami Nagasawa, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Song Hye-kyo. It is a love story about three couples, lasting for five decades. Woo, the film's producer Terrence Chang and the stunning cast met with press on Wednesday at the 4th Beijing International Film Festival, which runs from April 16 to 23.

But Woo does not want the film to be labeled as a "Chinese Titanic," though there are many sea disaster scenes in it, because "'Titanic' is just about what happened on the ship, whereas 'The Crossing,' is set in the 1940s, has a greater variety of settings. It tells the stories and fate of the various roles during the war," Woo explained.

"People tend to think I can only do male films, but I want to prove that I can do a female film from a female perspective. This film is an epic love story. The humanity and history will touch people's hearts," he added.

"The Crossing" cost 400 million yuan (US$64.32 million) to make. Woo prepared for the film for more than four years and filmed it over ten months.

"This is the epic film I have always wanted to make, ever since my film career started. I want to achieve higher things, to express my internal feelings," Woo said. He also suggested that Zhang Ziyi would get more awards after the film debut.

Zhang, who just won the Best Actress award for her performance in "The Grandmaster" at the 33rd Hong Kong Film Awards on April 13, said, "I just give my best performance. Awards are a nice encouragement. I don't aim for more awards, I would rather gain greater recognition from audiences."

http://www.china.org.cn/arts/2014-04/18/content_32135893.htm

hclover: thanks dearie... great to see you too :x 

and thanks al for the lovely updates :D waiting to hear more news about Kyo's new projects too ;;) 

p.s : heard about the ferry accident in SK. so heartbreaking. hope all korean chingus here are well and havent suffered any loss. and my heart goes to those who have lost their loved ones and to those poor kids and staff who lost their life. may their sole RIP. and i pray for the remaining survivers.hope the life savers are successful in their mission. [-O< :(

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Song Hye Kyo, Park Si Hoo and Chae Rim Attend ‘BIFF’
Beijing International Film Festival (BIFF) invited over stars from around the world, including Korea. 

Launching on April 16, The 4th BIFF invited over 300 movie professionals, actors, actresses and directors, including Song Hye Kyo, Park Si Hoo and Chae Rim from Korea.

Song Hye Kyo showed up for the red carpet event dressed in a black dress and received many flashlights by posing with her co-stars from movie The Crossing.

Chae Rim also attended the event with her boyfriend, Chinese actor Gao Zi Qi, catching the attention of numerous reporters. Park Si Hoo, the only actor invited to the event from Korea, posed on the red carpet with the cast members of the Chinese film Scent

64025002.jpg

Meanwhile, The 4th BIFF will continue until May 23.

Photo credit: BIFF Weibo
Mwave

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hit or Miss: Song Hye Kyo in Jenny Packham at BJIFF 2014
hit-or-miss-song-hye-kyo-bjiff.jpg

Song Hye Kyo, who recently starred in the Chinese movie “The Grandmaster,” attended the opening ceremony of the fourth annual Beijing International Film Festival“The Grandmaster” is one of fifteen films competing for the festival’s highest honor, the Tiantan Award. 

For the red carpet event, Song Hye Kyo wore a black silk gown from the Jenny Packham RTW Fall 2013 collection. For jewelry, she accessorized simply with large drop earrings and gold bracelets. Smoky eye makeup and a loose ponytail completed the sultry look.

Like the outfit and have some money to spend? The Jenny Packham gown, which retails for 5,400 USD, is still available for sale. It has been worn by Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, who counts the British designer as one of her favorites. Song Hye Kyo has worn Jenny Packham in the past, as have fellow leading ladies Ha Ji WonJun Ji HyunYoonA, and Lee Yeon Hee 

jenny-packham-rtw-fall-2013-1.jpg

What do you think? Did Song Hye Kyo wear the right outfit to the event, or should she have chosen differently? Vote now and tell us your thoughts in the comments section now!

VOTE HERE: Soompi

class="headline"John Woo denies "The Crossing" copies "Titanic"

7cn_johndenies00.jpg

18 Apr – Hong Kong director John Woo recently denied that his upcoming movie, "The Crossing" is the Chinese version of Hollywood's hit 1997 movie, "Titanic".

As reported on Mingpao, while speaking to the media at the wrap-up ceremony on 16 April, John, whose latest movie is about the fate of three couples aboard the historical Tai Ping Ferry which sunk in 1949, stated that the movie's plot is not at all similar to "Titanic".

John stated that "Titanic" was a love story that took place on a ship. But "The Crossing" is a story of fate, as these characters were fleeing from the war-torn China to Keelung, Taiwan.

"The wartime background brought each person a different fate, so if there is any comparison, I would say it is closer to "Gone with the Wind"," said John.

John also expressed his awe with his actors, Zhang Ziyi, Tong Dawei, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Masami Nagasawa, Huang Xiamong, and Song Hye-Kyo, saying that each and every one of them have performed outstandingly.

In regards to HKFA Best Actress Zhang Ziyi, John said, "I believed that directors who have worked with her like Wong Kar Wai, Ang Lee, and Zhang Yimou would be rather happy because she would exceed expectations and work even harder than the director would ask."

https://my.news.yahoo.com/john-woo-denies-crossing-copies-titanic-082700276.html

Stars shine at Beijing Int'l Film Festival

F201404181836411423696933.jpg

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/102774/8603290.html

Guest ohsooyoung

Thank you @PutriN for liking my nick :x ;) I think everybody is! There is a drama working title ' Descended in the sun' under SBS network plans to air in early 2015, no official casts are confirmed yet but hopefully producers choose SHK to star in. I think the story is quite interesting ;;)

@freshpring unnie : okei, i'm in Saigon, and u??? I also intend to see a few  Kyo's fansI did not know they talk to each other in what language? HXM know how to speak Korean? :):)
look they so funny 
Kyo in The Grandmaster, so elegent, oriental beauty  :xhttp://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lK7VKGGc73o/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

sDKVplN.gifFRPkePC.gif8SGHFzC.gifFHDRExg.gif

^StaRix, thank you for the SCs...... beautiful !

ohsooyoung, that sweet actress is Masami Nagasawa   :)

jolie, i'm sure they communicate in English :D

I remember at BIFF 2009, HXM first interview in Korea, he did say he wants to have a chance to work with Kyo......

http://hktopten.blogspot.sg/2009/10/20091017-huang-xiaoming-promotes-in.html

well, after 5 yrs...... his wish comes true....... even walked with her on the red carpet  ;;) ;;)

bjff11_zps81ca64d7.jpg~original

credit as labeled via baidu

Guest MikanNoKimi

SHK is gorgeous! There's a poll going on on soompi on this gorgeous lady: http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/17/hit-or-miss-song-hye-kyo-in-jenny-packham-at-bjiff-2014/