Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

Hope Kyo makes Chinese movie more [-O< working with great Directors and top actors. I got a feeling TC will be a mega hit as much as American Titanic did ;) This will be worth the wait for sure! Btw, Is Kyo the Hallyu Star to make a Chinese film more than one?

Guest ohsooyoung

I meant the only hallyu star...sorry for my typos, I'm just too lazy to reread my message before posting :-SS

Song Hye Kyo graces the red carpet at the 'Beijing International Film Festival'
song-hye-kyo_1397704881_af_org.jpg

Song Hye Kyo graced the red carpet at the 'Beijing International Film Festival' ('BIFF')!
The opening ceremony for the 4th annual 'Beijing International Film Festival' was held at the National Centre for the Performing Arts in Beijing on the 16th. 300 names in the film industry including Song Hye Kyo, Park Si Hoo, Oliver Stone, John Woo, Zhang Yimou, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Fan Bingbing, Masami Nagasawa, Liu Yifei, Chae Rim, and Gao Zi Qi attended the event.
Song Hye Kyo looked absolutely stunning in her gown which bared her shoulders on the red carpet while posing with her co-star from the film 'The Crossing', Huang Xiaoming, as well as John Woo, Masami Nagasawa, and more.
The 'BIFF' will run until the 23rd.
allkpop

Song Hye Kyo In Jenny Packham – 4th Beijing Film Festival

Song-Hye-Kyo-In-Jenny-Packham-4th-Beijing-Film-Festival_zps390836d1.jpg

Song Hye Kyo served up a different kind of elegance on the red carpet for the 4th Beijing International Film Festival held at China’s National Grand Theatre on Wednesday (April 16) in Beijing, China.

Dark romance was her M.O., wearing a quietly dramatic Jenny Packham Fall 2013 off-the-shoulder black gownaccented with a grosgrain waistband.

Modernizing the look with a wraparound gold cuff, she also added gold earrings, which were perfectly showcased due to her elegant updo.

You may remember that Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge wore this same gown to the 100 Women Hedge Funds Gala late last year.

http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2014/04/17/song-hye-kyo-jenny-packham-4th-beijing-film-festival/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RedCarpetFashionAwards+%28Red+Carpet+Fashion+Awards%29

Song Hye Kyo graces the red carpet at the 'Beijing International Film Festival'

The opening ceremony for the 4th annual 'Beijing International Film Festival' was held at the National Centre for the Performing Arts in Beijing on the 16th. 300 names in the film industryincluding Song Hye Kyo, Park Si Hoo, Oliver Stone, John Woo, Zhang Yimou, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Fan Bingbing, Masami Nagasawa, Liu Yifei, Chae Rim, and Gao Zi Qiattended the event.

Song Hye Kyo looked absolutely stunning in her gown which bared her shoulders on the red carpet while posing with her co-star from the film 'The Crossing', Huang Xiaoming, as well asJohn Woo, Masami Nagasawa, and more.

The 'BIFF' will run until the 23rd.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/song-hye-kyo-graces-the-red-carpet-at-the-beijing-international-film-festival

Thanks so much dear SHKers for all the awesome updates and news  :-*

Welcome back @freshspring and @ria19 dearies and a warm welcome to new fans joining us :D

After seeing the pics and videos of Kyo at the BIFF, all I can say is she's stunning and amazing.  It's amazing how she can transform from a fresh and pure look at the press conference to a completely different elegant and sophisticated look at the red carpet.  She totally rocks in both :x

Sorry if these pics are re-posts since there are so many pics posted already

13887594781_962d1e4996_o.jpg
13887600702_ffef4b8760_b.jpg

13887598036_78dae6128c_o.jpg
13910765613_eb97fc7f25_b.jpg
13887594561_f84c361446_b.jpg
13910765533_0c80fec73d_b.jpg
13887600122_e98fcb3d4a_b.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8bXGcdxD7s
At the end of the video we can see HXM helping Hye Kyo with her gown  :D
Thanks for the countless wonderful pics, i'm glad she is enjoying herself.I've never seen her so happy,comfortable and playful on the red carpet
source:youtube

Guest song4kim

...the close up shot above was for me,the perfect shot of hye kyo...so sexy yet so elegant and very regal.she really carries herself very well..we've seen her in white gown nd black gown...the only thing left is a wedding gown!she will be beyond perfect alrdy when that time comes!!! 8-> what a very lucky namja...

^freshspring, thanks for coming back :-* :-*

song4kim, yes, when the time comes...... we're the happiest <:-P

Kyo's countless looks at TC pc  :x   :x

bjff10_zps54a42afe.jpeg~original

credit as labeled

thanks so much all for awesome sharings   ^:)^

Guest ohsooyoung

So is kyo in ninja mode again :-? Hope Kyo has enough time to rest before she resumes filming MPL ;) Can't wait for the updates on House full of happiness :-?? If she agrees with it, no tv series for this year???? :(