Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Totally enjoying her moment :)
704_1289989_101672.jpg704_1289990_554373.jpg704_1289987_193743.jpg704_1289998_458810.jpg704_1289988_382951.jpg
source:sina
edit; @freshspring. hi hi so good to see you here after such a long time. You already contribute so much by being here and  doing your bit all the time. :x

Guest ohsooyoung

Kyo and HXM have perfect chemistry indeed :x If only Takeshi was in attendance 8-> Can't get over it! So Is Kyo will return to Korea tomorrow? Does she has more commitments to be done aside from TC?

@khxy dear, I'm jealous of you, all pic you post are all awsome. Also wanna contribute something despite of just a little bit :)
Please remind me if I repost :D

John Woo Gets Gifts from 'The Crossing' Cast

b1311xtylxcrossing1.jpg
Director John Woo (front left) poses with a framed picture of pine tree presented to him by South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo (front right) during a press conference for Woo's upcoming film "The Crossing" ("Tai Ping Lun") held in Beijing on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Song Hye-kyo is among the all-star cast. [Photo: CRIENGLISH.com/Zhao Pingping
b1311xtylxcrossing7.jpg
(Front from left to right) Cast members Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye-kyo and Huang Xiaoming promote John Woo's upcoming film "The Crossing" ("Tai Ping Lun") in Beijing on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. [Photo: CRIENGLISH.com/Zhao Pingping]
source: http://english.cri.cn/6666/2014/04/16/1261s822348_6.htm

she's truly beauty... thank you All   ^:)^
John Woo’s ‘The Crossing’ To Be Released In 3D

APRIL 15, 2014 | 11:26PM PT

Patrick Frater

Asia Bureau Chief

BEIJING — John Woo’s upcoming epic “The Crossing” is to be presented in stereoscopic 3D.

The decision to convert to 3D, along with its star cast that includes Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Huang Xiaoming and Tong Dawei almost guarantees the pic will be a massive hit in China. Middle Kingdom audiences are still hugely enamored with 3D spectaculars and the nation’s new-build multiplexes are predominantly digitally and 3D equipped.

The film is to be released in two parts in China and some parts of Asia, with a single international edition available in other territories. The first part is set for release in late December this year, while the second is being aimed at the Chinese New Year-Valentine’s Day slot in early 2015.

The $50 million budget picture is a 1949-set story of multiple couples whose destiny is closely tied to dramatic events unfolding in revolutionary China. It ends with the sinking of a passenger ship carrying them to Taiwan. But producer Terence Chang has rejected labels denoting it as a Chinese equivalent of “Titanic.”

Instead, at a press event in Beijing Wednesday it was being pitched under the tagline “There was never a more dangerous time to fall in love.”

Chinese studio, Beijing Galloping Horse Film is handling world sales and will host a trade event for the film in Cannes next month. Le Vision Pictures will distribute in China.

cr http://variety.com/2014/film/news/john-woos-the-crossing-to-be-released-in-3d-1201158034/

WOW, I am speechless...I have no words. Her beauty is just... :x I especially love the long black dress. I think she should be the model for Jenny Packham,and I hope she wears another Jenny Packham dress for her BIG DAY (AKA Future wedding). 
Lovely photos. Thank you so much for all the hard work in collecting and uploading.
I will be back shortly to post a great article from my best friend, Dispatch ;)

Twitter post from Manager Park
Embedded image permalink

" Fans of actress Song gave her these 2 beautiful handmade pony...when i asked her to give me one she refused...greedy."
Another excerpt from the press conference
Hye Kyo
" This is my second time filming overseas so i am not as stressful or scared but it took a toll on my body".There was one time when they were filming stormy scene, houses collapsed , she and the rest of the actors were drenched by the rain in the bitter cold winter.That scene was filmed till before dawn and it was so chilly that she couldn't forget about it.And when they were shooting the sinking ship scene, they were wearing wetsuit inside their cheongsam.The cheongsam was heavy as the water seeps through it,it was challenging as they needed to act out struggling and drowning in the water.
source baidu

Guest JezzaG

Instead, at a press event in Beijing Wednesday it was being pitched under the tagline “There was never a more dangerous time to fall in love.”

^^ Ms Park really has good sense of humor :))

jolie, good night dear and thanks for all the hard works and of cos thanks to all of other chingus too  :x

ugr5.jpg
zawz.jpg

can't deny they are a good looking couple, can we?
14m2.jpg
baidu

"Because he is John Woo..." Song Hye Kyo's Justification for The Crossing

pic1_2014416165735y214iju_T5_76162

Song Hye Kyo is an actress who enjoys a challenge. She has ventured through the likes of internationally co-produced films and independent films. She has created diverse characters on the small screen. She is no longer just a star because now she is called an actress.

Her challenges continue in 2014. The first challenge is the Chinese film, The Crossing. In the film, she endures all kinds of trials and lives a woman’s life of changes. 100% of her lines are in Chinese. Compared to the local actors, she needed to put in twice the effort.

Even so, she never thought twice about her decision, and that is because of Director John Woo.

On April 16th (local time) at 2 PM, Song Hye Kyo attended the press conference for The Crossing at the Beijing Hotel. We were able to listen to her feelings and hear about the positive changes from The Crossing. Actress Song Hye Kyo’s spectrum has once again widened.

pic2_2014416165737o5w2iju_T5_76171

◆ “Why did she choose The Crossing?”

Last year March. Song Hye Kyo once again showed underlying strength on the small screen. As she lead the success of the drama,That Winter, The Wind Blows and by the combination of both acting and the show being a successful hit, she received the respect of an actress. Being recognized as an actress from a star was just one of the beginnings.

Naturally, various love calls came pouring in. However, Song Hye Kyo’s move was unexpected. She did not immerse herself in CFs or even hurry to determine her next Korean project. She left for China for Director John Woo’s film, The Crossing.

Song Hye Kyo explained her reason for starring in The Crossing: “As an actress, the decision was natural. Since childhood, I grew up watching Director John Woo’s films. Being able to work with a director whom I think of as an idol is simply an honor.”

pic3_201441616573445pfiju_T5_76156

◆ “What did you gain from The Crossing?”

As an actress, it is not an opportunity you can miss, but it is also not an easy road. As the lead, Song Hye Kyo held a lot of weight and had to digest 100% of her lines in Chinese. Furthermore, the amplitude of her character is high. Her character, a daughter of a noble family, undergoes many ordeals with war. The key point was the expression of the character’s mental changes.

“The agony of how to express the emotional distress of a woman who grew up wealthy was big. In particular, the scene where she gets separated from her husband (Huang Xiaoming) was difficult. I had to be hysterical and incorporate sadness, while also showing strength; it was difficult,” Song Hye Kyo confided.

There were also physical difficulties. One of them was the storm scene where she felt the limits of her physical strength. “That was filmed in Taiwan. Including me, there were 3 other actors who filmed the storm scene. It seems there was a lot of tension. As the weather was cold and we were drenched with rain, and we had to film until dawn, it was physically demanding,” She said.

Ironically, for an actor, the more difficulties collected equate to the higher the sense of accomplishment. Song Hye Kyo stated, “Chinese lines are difficult, but every time I finished a scene, I felt a sense of accomplishment. I also enjoyed working with the other actors. Everyone has nice manners and I was able to act [perform] comfortably.”

pic4_201441616573627uhiju_T5_76166

◆ “Even for John Woo, Song Hye Kyo is a Compassionate Actor”

Every time Song Hye Kyo felt a sense of accomplishment, Director John Woo’s sense of satisfaction increased. He made a comment that she understood her character 100% and showed flawless acting. He said, “In every cut, Song Hye Kyo accurately captured the emotions. She has a strong point of self-regulating the character’s personality, emotions, and changes, etc.”

She even received the praise of being able to accurately convey the character’s personal message. “Song Hye Kyo’s role is that of a character who courageously changes as she undergoes hardships. Through Song Hye Kyo, I wanted to show the process of becoming tough for women as they go through war. Song Hye Kyo expressed it well,” Director John Woo explained.

The praise for Song Hye Kyo didn’t stop here. “Song Hye Kyo is a wise actress whose intelligent is beyond that. I really like and appreciate her. Don’t all directors wish to work with great actors like this?”

pic5_20144161657368g93iju_T5_76168

pic6_2014416165734ui68iju_T5_76152

pic7_2014416165736la8miju_T5_76170

Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

^ Shanda, thanks for lovely trans sis :x , Dispatch always write some good reports about Kyo and you translate it beautifully...feel good reading them :x

Thanks to all chingus for clips , pics etc. SHKers rock  :x

nkk6.jpg

Kyo looks classy in this black gown...so pretty :x  and HXM is a nice man :D
hvvl.jpg