Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Now I can feel the 'My Palpitating Life'!!! :D

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo Attend Movie VIP Preview Together
Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo made their way to the movies together.

The two top stars attended the VIP preview for The Law of Pleasures at Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University on February 4.

Being invited to attend the event by director Jang Joon Hwan, the two watched the movie by sitting separately and did not take photos at the photo wall. 

The movie preview was also attended by many other stars, including Shin Min Ah, Uhm Tae Woong, Joo Won, miss A’s Suzy, BoA, Oh Sang Jin, Chae Jung An, 2PM’s JunHo, Chansung, and others. 

57754002.jpg

Meanwhile, The Law of Pleasures is a movie about three women in their forties who still have passion for love, work and pleasure, and will premiere on February 13;

Photo credit: Lotte Entertainment
Mwave

Song Hye Kyo – Kang Dong Won Attend VIP Premiere of The Law of Pleasures, ‘Striking Visual’
February 5, 2014   •  Category: News & UpdatesTranslations • 0 Comments

Actors Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won showed off their appearance after a long absence.

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won attended the VIP premiere of the movie, The Law of Pleasures, on February 4th at Lotte Cinema in Seoul Gwangjin‑gu Jayang‑dong.

On this day, the twosome attended the premiere of The Law of Pleasures by the invitation of Director Jang Jun Hwan whose wife, Moon Sori, also stars in the movie. However, they did not stand at the photo wall.

They made headlines by sitting side by side each other at last year’s VIP premiere of Hwai: The Child Who Swallowed A Monster, but reportedly sat separately this time.

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won, who are under the same company, UAA, will pair up as husband and wife in Director E j-Yong’s movie, My Palpitating Life.

In addition to Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won, other stars, who attended this day’s VIP premiere were: Um Tae Wong, Shin Min Ah, Joo Won, Suzy, Boa, Oh Sang Jin, Chae Jung Ahn, Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Nam Jin, So Lee Hyun, 2PM Joon Ho, Chan Sung, Jang, Gi Ha, Lee Young Ja, Hong Jin Kyung, Choi Hwa Jung, Kim Tae Hoon, Lee Da Hee, Cha Yeh Ryeun, Um Hyun Kyung, Uee, Jung Il Woo, Kim Sang Joong, Do Ji Won, Lee Hee Jin, Jo Yeh Jung, Son Ho Joon, On Joo An, Jung Joo Yeon, Kim Mi So, Jae Shin, Han Geu Ru, Lee Ji Hoon, Lee Hye Eun, Jo Eun Ji, Yang Dong Geun, Lee Hyun Do, Director Yoon Jae Geun, Director E J-yong, Director Jung Ji Young, and Director Huh Jin Ho.

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest song4kim

oops...typo error.sorry...daddy KDW is now good-lookingly cute!it suits him really well for the movie...he is always good-looking by the way...

Guest hyewon74

Wahhhhhhhh!  this made my day! lovely SHK and KDW again attending VIP premiere together.  I guess they just sat separately so not to create any buzz, but for sure they went their together w/ their UAA family.     I really hope that KDW is the Knight and shining armor for our idol SHK!  She deserves the best -  I have a feeling the KDW is that lucky guy!  Please God !  hope they end up together.  All the best for their upcoming movie.  Looking forward to more good news as the days pass.  Love, Peace and Happiness to everyone.

Just wanna comment on the pic I posted above from Mwave. I didn't notice it before (since I'm not that into shipping anyone to someone. lol), but they really resemble each other... Their eyes and especially the nose. Feels like I wanna start shipping them! :x :x :D

hyewon74 said: Wahhhhhhhh!  this made my day! lovely SHK and KDW again attending VIP premiere together.  I guess they just sat separately so not to create any buzz, but for sure they went their together w/ their UAA family.     I really hope that KDW is the Knight and shining armor for our idol SHK!  She deserves the best -  I have a feeling the KDW is that lucky guy!  Please God !  hope they end up together.  All the best for their upcoming movie.  Looking forward to more good news as the days pass.  Love, Peace and Happiness to everyone.

Guest kailoveskyo

I really commend the attitude of SHK and KDW even they are a big star in SoKor as much as possible they don't want to steal the spotlight of the stars of that Movie VIP Premiere. They don't want publicity and they were trying to avoid to take post at the photo wall unlike the other small artist did. :))

A true big star don't need to steal the spotlight of other stars. 
7p9h.jpg

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

happy to see that hyekyo is in korea again looks like they gonna start filming their movie any day now..and i was just wondering whats the heck is she wearing on that movie premiere??  look like she cant even move on that clothes :)>- :)>- :)>-but i must admit whatever she wears will definetly looked good on her :x :x :x

Guest hyewon74

Hi nozaroc, thanks for agreeing to my comment.   I look forward to the day that SHK get married.  to whom is still a mystery up to now but hopefully the right man for him will come soon.  Not only is she pretty but most especially she has a good heart.  I hope that lucky man will appreciate everything about her and love her dearly and be proud of her.   It would be nice one day if she can be open to her lovelife again and this time its for keeps.  It would be nice if she could go out in public with that special someone in events and be a power couple.   I really pray that it will come very soon!   KDW-SHK power couple would be great.
:x :)

Guest hyewon74

Hi starix!!  Let's start shipping KDW and SHK .  I'll be rooting for them.  It's not impossible for them to fall in love right? There really is a connection between them that will lead us to think they can be an item. They really look good together.  It is the first time that Kang Dong Won is that close to a girl in their industry.  To think he's the one who joined her agency and do a movie with her again.  It only means that he love the being with and working with SHK.  He had good impression on her the first time he met her and from then on they have a good friendship.

12322365114_b9473ef1af_o.png

Kyo sat together with Ms. Park and Lee Jae Yong, who is the director of her upcoming film "My Palpitating Life".  Filming for the movie should be starting soon and I'm looking forward to it.  Can't wait to see the chemistry between KDW and SHK :D

^hclover, thanks... I was wondering who is sitting between them.... so he is MPL director  :)

Sikoku,thanks for the original pics...... this is another....... kdw is just a seat away  ;;)

il85.jpg

since filming is just around the corner..... he wants to keep an eye on them  :P

grraaccee, indeed ms park referring to Kyo.......  you guessed correctly  =D>

rubylia, msris, StaRix .......... thanks for the awesome sharing.

lynie, glad to see you again...... please visit us more often.

jolie, kailoveskyo, ulap, nozaroc, hyewon, song4kim....... everyone..... hi  :-h

Guest hyewon74

Hi putrin!  So only a seat a part for KDW and SHK..hihihi!  Thanks sikoku for the original pics and hclover of identifying the director of MPL.  Excited for the film and for the both of them.  God Bless everyone.
;)

the news on their attendances at the VIP Premiere yesterday is still being reported by medias this morning... in fact, No. 1 top search at Nate..... it's already i find a lil rude to crop the pic..... people can make a mountain out of a molehill by just seeing the pics, that's what happening now ~X(

looking at it..... how can they announce Ah Reum's character or maybe they should, to stop it :-S

ahead of MPL filming, is this what they called "media play" ? :-??

putriN:I agree that this must be  a "media play"....but just seeing kyos latest pic made me so happy :)) .Attending the premier w/ KDW  is just a bonus treat for me =)).

Just want to share this beautiful complilation of kyos pic in her recent Bazaar  China cover......"Asias Sweet"

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2013-09/22/c_132740099_4.htm