Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

class="headline"‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ predicted to be the next ‘Winter Sonata’KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 5 hours ago

• [*]
'That Winter, The Wind Blows' posterView Photo

'That Winter, The Wind Blows' poster

The drama had already been highly anticipated in Japan because of its star-studded main cast which includes Zo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Bum, and Jung Eun Ji. The production team held a promotional activity this past June in Tokyo’s Shibuya, and met 2,000 fans. Not only was the drama popular among fans, the cast themselves were also widely cheered by fans as well.

With such momentum, many are wondering if ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ can follow in the glory days of ‘Winter Sonata’. TBS had invoked the rise of Korean Wave back in 2003 when it showed ‘Winter Sonata’. 10 years down the road, TBS has decided to go for it again with ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’.

An executive in charge of overseas promotions for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ said, “There was much attention on the broadcast the drama in Japan among fans, so we felt that it would achieve a good television rating. And the ratings for the opening episode really did meet our expectations. We anticipate that the ratings for the upcoming episodes will see a rise. Idols have taken over dramas as the most popular entity in recent times, but ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ is a drama that has been recognized for its excellence in South Korea. So we feel that the drama will equally find success in overseas markets.”

By: Oh Soo Kyung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

31700-186326.jpg

Guest Jessica Ruan

I think I will enjoy here so wonderful. Because everyday I can see beautiful lady, read discuoz funny  :x
I wanna buy DVD's The Winter...but I don't know where buy, I am from Viet Nam..I like 100pic in DVD, look at nice. When I saw online Some part of series have been cutted :
AvV4it7.jpg

rGSiaUr.jpg

vgnZQG5.jpg

RtFYWcj.jpg
Baidu.com
all of them in new DVD., so , I want to it. Who have it, help me !!!!
:\"> :x

Guest Jessica Ruan

strawberry555 said: I readed a rumor that her part of role in crossing is being deducted by jw ? :(( .. Is it true ? If it does is so X( .. Since she's been rejected the new drama that sbs or other offer 2 her recently.. And many other offers 2..
Please kindly inform that is not true ?

strawberry555 said:

I readed a rumor that her part of role in crossing is being deducted by jw ? .. Is it true ? If it does is so .. Since she's been rejected the new drama that sbs or other offer 2 her recently.. And many other offers 2..

Please kindly inform that is not true ?

what rumor ? HXM flirt with Song Hye Kyo, it is right ?

I'm happy if he does so coz he is very handsome man

but the rumor that I talk is about her role.. Some her parts in the crossing of is being cut so now she had smaller role scenes..

I really hope is not true..

Guest Fion Chowfj

Hi!_Strawberry555,i hope our O2 couples (Jis & Shk)will be love together with each other in real life! :x 8->..caused HXM had a closely girlfriend already!! ;) [-X :\"> ..

^ strawberry555, it could be only rumor and you know Chinese media gossip can't be trusted much...anything can happen, but let's not worry much for something we don't know and gossips which can't be trusted   :)

Fion Chowfj...aigoooo...JIS does have a gf too dear, we don't want her to be the 3rd party right? Perhaps i am a conservative type, but that's the least thing i wish it'll be happened, def not bcos i dislike JIS, but more likely I have always wish any actor having the happiness as us  are having. I really wish jis has found the happiness with kmh. Sorry for being honest ^:)^

khxy, thanks for the news, can't wait to see her new pics :D

bdd7.jpg
dc

Hi!_Strawberry555' date='i hope our O2 couples (Jis & Shk)will be love together with each other in real life! :x 8->..caused HXM had a closely girlfriend already!! ;) [-X :\"> ..[/quote']

Yes n if I'm not mistaken that girl is angelina.. or something like that her name is..

Yups and JIS too.. Glad 4 both of them hope she will find it soon as possible

@utkim.. Oke got it .. I'm just rechecking..