Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Woo hoo, FINALLY, pics from The Crossing! Thank you so much, Freshspring, xoxo.
Kim ~ I love that screen capture of Kyo hugging Writer Noh. I love their friendship!:x
Is it just me or is the Yesasia link for TWTWB Director's Cut saying 'the product is no longer available.' Please help!

Thanks @freshspring, for the updates.
From the article, HXM and Hye Kyo are confirmed to be husband and wife in the movie.As we can see Hye Kyo is in riding attire,this scene was taken beside the river.Report says Hye Kyo seems happy that day, smiling throughout the filming.
They were filming "dating scene" in which HXM was teaching Hye Kyo how to drive (it is assume that she does not know how to drive in the movie). HXM could be seen teaching and guding Hye Kyo patiently and both of them laughed merrily afterwards. In the next scene, the jeep lose its control and plunged into the river, causing Hye Kyo to scream. HXM immediately embraced Hye Kyo and took control of the steering wheel,they repeated this scene for a few times. Director Woo was directing them , telling them to be more passionate in their scenes.They used stunt doubles when the jeep plunged into the river.
source:baidu

songhyegyonet unnie, you are welcome :x
I have just visited your blog, there are some changes. And it looks fantastic :x :x you and your friend are professional persons :x

Thanks @khxy dearie :x

I'm also happy becos finally we can see a little of Kyo's character in The crossing, But I feel so sorry, those pics will spoil our movie ( I have just realized that)
Therefore, this is the final time I post something related to "The crossing" .I'm so sad to say "goodbye" to lovely unnies, friends and dearies here. You all give me the most wonderful time. My love with Hye Kyo unnie forever never change :) I will come back this forum when "The crossing" is completed and released 

PS: Love you all thousand times :x :x :x :x
See you all again :)

^freshspring, why are you leaving us ??? :(( :(( :((

we hope to see you again very soon...... thanks so much for your hard work dearie, thanks for "The Crossing" pics...... we surely gonna miss you..... one thing for sure, going forward, this thread won't be the same without you.

khxy, thanks for the gist....... to act more passionate ? dream do comes true at least for hxm  ;)

shanda, i just checked yesasia site..... the dvd can still be purchased, you may want to try again.

kim, thanks for the pics...... finally, we can see a clearer happenings on that day..... no doubt, they have to sit besides each other...... it's an order from pd kim !  :D

freshspring, i dun know if i should click on insightful or awesome or lol icon for that post, but please don't leave us and don't worry for spoiling us cos we need them to keep us in here and keep waiting for Kyo..or else we will be bored to death. so, please get back to us okie?  :(( . btw, thanks for the pics and spoiling us :D

Shanda, the new layout looks amazing sis  <:-P

khxy, thanks for the trans...more passionate? weh? laughing too much :P ?

putriN, yeah, it was an order. It could look very weird if Kyo sat another place lah :P

freshspring: dearie,why are you leaving us? :( please come back soon sweetheart.. this thread will be sooo incomplete without you!! please come soon  [-O< 

and thank you for the Crossing pics dear...they are awesome!! woot,hxm looks mad handsome and Kyo looks so chic and pretty in the outfit and hairstyle :x

Shanda: Wow,the new layout for SHG.net looks absolutely Fantastic..Cheers..im in love with it :x

khxy: thanks for that juicy update...they embraced multiple time,wooh wana watch that scene  ;))

The DVD has come out really great..it has captured such wonderful moments from the drama.i would say it is a beautiful tribute of a beautiful drama :x

tq59.jpg8akp.jpgvcke.jpgew72.jpgyuoc.jpg0ql7.jpgshju.jpg6225.jpg

cr as labelled

Guest deaborj

@freshspring....waaaaah don't leave us. :(( :(( :((  ......hope u change ur mind or else I'll cry my eyes out in sadness!,,,..promise, this forum would not be the same without you and your great pics...you're also one of the nicest,kindest,bestest peeps here,...... 1 week or 2 weeks of being gone is ok/acceptable, but not months.....but to be positive about it, good thing it's JW directing not WKWai. or else it would take you years for your comeback here freshpring.....hehhehehe.  seriously, i'll surely miss you dongsaeng. hope you will not forget us...again, don't be sad. always be happy/

:-*

Guest jjsweeter0211

@freshspring : Hoping you will consider your decision. Please don't leave us. Stay!Really loving all your posts and going to miss you a lot. 
tumblr_mij406JD7d1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_mij406JD7d1qbxx00o6_250.gif