Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

thanks everyone for sharing the good news........ much appreciated   ^:)^

again, Kyo never fails to surprise us........  our wish comes true  !

it happened during her filming break as we expect it.......     ;;)

i'm so agree to daeborj on the product she chose to endorse........ she sets herself another notch higher........ though we will see much lesser her in CFs.......  reminds me of what shanda said earlier on Kyo's generosity "she truly does have a BIG heart, and the thing I love most, she does it because she wants to, not for attention. She is such a classy and beautiful person...absolutely the BEST!!" so true   :x

Mirror Mirror on the wall......... who is the fairest of them all ?

8a_zpsfde06df0.jpg

i wonder who.......  :-?

8b_zpseb0839e7.jpg

who ?  Youngie ??........    :D :D

thatwinter0218_zps2a527175.jpg

Guest deaborj

ti03.png :x  it seems that she's looking and gushing at her "engagement ring".   (so this is how she would look like by that time).....beautiful....amazing..happy :D

Guest chloebelle

Truly a hard worker,even during her break,she is still doing cf....and oh where can I get those water? I wanna drink the same water as she endorses :-bd who knows my cheeks will turn pinkish like hers...lolll

Guest chloebelle

Any hairstyle suits our girl perfectly,easy job for her hairstylist...long,short,curly,or even highlight like her old days in this video.....love it!!!

Guest graaccee02

HI! everyone !! :) I thought I'll share this .., just saw this article about Song Hye Kyo ...:)
class="entry-title" Actress Song Hye Kyo and her serene beauty

Today, Yareah Magazine has chosen as photo of the day: actress Song Hye Kyo and her serene beauty. Have a nice weekend, Art is Everywhere!

Actress Song Hye Kyo and her serene beauty  1024x768 Actress Song Hye Kyo and her serene beauty

Actress Song Hye Kyo and her serene beauty

The beautiful Song Hye-kyo is a South Korean actress. She has gained popularity through TV dramas such as Autumn in My Heart, All In, and Full House. Her serene beauty is perfect to celebrate this Spring weekend. A marvelous photo in a peaceful green landscape. We love her, and you?

Because…

A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. By Anne Roiphe

People are like stained – glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. By Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

I read at Baidu that Roem is renewed contract with Kyo starting next spring, not sure if it's true though.....and here i thot Kyo was done with ROEM, not that i dun like the clothes from ROEM, in fact, they are really nice and i even bought some pieces last time i was there, but Kyo has endorsed for them so many years, i just wish they can change the concept a bit...i dun know  :-S

Thank you putriN, ria, and, hclover for posting screen captures of her new CF. Hope you don't mind if I save and upload to my site's gallery :x
Also, thank you freshspring for the YT link of the CF, and khxy for posting the link, too.  Kim, Thank you for the full version! 
As you can see, I have a lot of people to thank in my post. I also need to thank our other fellow sisters (do we have any brothers here? hehe) for sharing other pictures, tidbits, and opinions. I enjoy coming here as i am always in for a treat :D
Woo hoo, just can't get enough of this new CF! And yes, PutriN, you are so right about her being selective in the products she chooses to endorse. A while ago there was an article about her not having any CFs despite the huge popularity of TWTWB. Well, I started translated it and stopped because it just had a sort of negative vibe in the article. Anyway, she is at a point in a career where she can be selective and choosey with her career, which includes endorsements and roles. Besides I don't think she wants to be a 'CF Queen.' She is a smart woman who knows what she wants and does what she wants! You go girl ;)
Speaking of endorsements, really, Kim, she may be back with Roem? Ehh, I'm with you, too, about Roem's concept. It just got so boring, but the clothes are beautiful and of high quality. I bought quite a few pieces myself in Korea. This was when she was still the model. I personally preferred her Levi's ads more. 

^hi shanda, we too always have a great pleasure reading your posts :)

now i can understand why i didn't see that article being translated :P :P

tbh, it's puzzling huh cos twtwb is so popular if we're comparing to ww whereby she has few CFs after that drama...... the only thing we can guess is, she is more selective then or probably UAA has set a standard for their clients on CFs? lets monitor kdw   :D :D

kim, i'm with you and shanda, they have to think of a fresh concept...... but isn't ROEM has a new endorser already ie. Miss A ?

http://www.kworldstyle.com/2013/04/endorsement-miss-for-roem-summer-2013.html

still the same concept hehee....

unless they have a new range targetting the 30s.

heard rumours that this year is her final year with Laneige ?  

i know this is coming....... :( :(

graaccee02

said:

HI! everyone !!

:)

I thought I'll share this .., just saw this article about Song Hye Kyo ...

:)
class="entry-title"

Today, Yareah Magazine has chosen as photo of the day: actress Song Hye Kyo and her serene beauty. Have a nice weekend, Art is Everywhere!

[spoiler]

Actress Song Hye Kyo and her serene beauty  1024x768 Actress Song Hye Kyo and her serene beauty

The beautiful Song Hye-kyo is a South Korean actress. She has gained popularity through TV dramas such as Autumn in My Heart, All In, and Full House. Her serene beauty is perfect to celebrate this Spring weekend. A marvelous photo in a peaceful green landscape. We love her, and you?

Because…

A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. By Anne Roiphe

People are like stained – glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. By Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

@putriN seriously?!!! waaah so sad,, i really like laneige, laneige it's special :(,, but kyo has been all her career with amore pacific's brands, (etude house, then innisfree and now laneige so i guess she will be in another amore pacific brand.. maybe IOPE? or Mamonde?
about roem,,i think kyo really suits for roem's image, she makes the clothes look like.. more expensive? i don't know,, and yeah maybe she should try another brand but i have seen another actresses with another brands and personally, i like roem more, anyway i don't think she will renew since suzy is the new model and roem is for 20-30 age ladies.
@ebulli3nt i know right? so ji sub is so handsome and manly, i would be really happy if they can make a movie or drama,, what an awesome couple!

Guest deaborj

Laniege  has been strongly identified with Kyo as their main endorser. It would be really hard to replace Kyo and what she has accomplished for Laniege as a brand. ....but on a positive note, I believe in the saying that if there's a door that closes for our girl... there are already many open doors waiting for her.....plus of course the open windows.....hehehehehe. ;))