Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

on her choice of dress, it's good. I'm sure she doesn't want to look too grand and to catch so much attention. It's still chic. :)

i've read a comment on divashim's tweet about pic of hye kyo that she looks sad. And yeah, she does look sad. Maybe other media pics will show a different kind of aura. Or maybe she's just tired from travelling back and fourth and preparing for the crossing film.

I wish she could really rest away from everybody or with her love one. 8->

Netizen's comments about dispatch's article

+ waaa.... the best, among the actresses photos she is the bigger, awesome! +237, -25

, see this photos and she's really pretty and elegant ,song hye kyo's hair looks fashion too +170, -17

really an authentic beauty +71. -11

well.. kyo is receiving a lot of attention lately because her looks, yaa but  if it's just that: in his eyes, everything about her is pretty, right?

hello seonbaenim.. i'm a new girl in this forum, i really like song hye kyo from when i was still in junior high school. She is so pretty, kind hearted and looks innocent. I adore her so much. i hope that through this forum i could get a recent news about her and if it possible i also want to share some with all of you. 감사합니다~

Guest chloebelle

freshspring Thank you for the upload....oh my gosh,how sweetttttttt !!! And that smile while saying Hi,is a killer lolllllll ............Our kyo is so friendly to the fans. Kyo is the BEST!!!! I might be passed out if Kyo said 'Hi' to me lolllllll ....

Guest chloebelle

hannah92 said: hello seonbaenim.. i'm a new girl in this forum, i really like song hye kyo from when i was still in junior high school. She is so pretty, kind hearted and looks innocent. I adore her so much. i hope that through this forum i could get a recent news about her and if it possible i also want to share some with all of you. 감사합니다~

^chloebelle, you are welcome, my dear :x
@hannah92, welcome to SHK thread. We all love HK unnie. So, please be here, share and enjoy with us, dearie :*

Here is another fancam, from baidu.

Edit: thanks mriz, Hye Kyo looks more beautiful than in images :D

Welcome hannah,to SHG thread....hoping to see more of your posts :D

and thanks to all dearies for the updates :x

John Woo to Start Filming China's 'Titanic' in July
(CRI Online)
15:24, June 21, 2013

e2un.jpg

Director John Woo is scheduled to begin filming his latest project "The Crossing", a romantic epic described as China's "Titanic", in Beijing next month, an investor said Friday, June 21.

Officials with Beijing Galloping Horse Film and TV Production said the project has already been cast.

On Wednesday, the film's production team used its official Sina Weibo account to dismiss online rumors that the project was still looking for two actresses and six actors.

The film will star acclaimed Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo, according to information released on Mtime.com, a major entertainment Website.

"The Crossing" is the story of romances aboard the Taiping, a Chinese steamer that sank after colliding with a freighter during its voyage from the Chinese mainland to Taiwan in January 1949.

source:english.peopledaily.com

Guest jandynamaste25

:-)hi:-)she looks very young and beautiful as usual hehehe:-)but in some pictures she looks down and sad:-)maybe she misses korea and she will be filming in china the next months so she cant return soon so maybe she feels lonely:- i dont know maybe yes or not:-)just guessing:-) :-):-)sweet dreams
:)>-