Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

song hye gyo should model for a korean clothing brand again...

ditto that!!! i love seeing her modeling all those cool clothes...

c034s2nt.th.jpg

c036s5bv.th.jpg

whoa!!! :w00t: another lee jung jae & song hye kyo pics!!! :D im enjoying this moment!!! :lol: thanks jenna!!! <--if you dont mind calling u that. :sweatingbullets: :sighs: haven't seen both of them together for weeks.

Guest nofear11877

c034s2nt.th.jpg

c036s5bv.th.jpg

whoa!!! another LJJ and SHK pics!!! yay!!! these pics are foods to my eyes. :lol:

whoa!!! :w00t: another lee jung jae & song hye kyo pics!!! :D im enjoying this moment!!! :lol: thanks jenna!!! <--if you dont mind calling u that. :sweatingbullets: :sighs: haven't seen both of them together for weeks.

agree!!! agree!!! super agree!!! i loved those pics!!! i didn't know you had the same taste as me dbsg_! :lol:

Hahah I agree!! LJJ and SHK have amazing chemistry, but then again, SHK always has chemistry with all her leading men. :lol:. But I agree with all of you guys saying that she should really model for another clothing brand, haha. I miss seeing her. xD.

Of course you can call me Jenna, dbsg_. :D

Guest soutsada7

^^ooo, thanks for all those beautiful clr!de pix, jenna...for some weird reason, I uploaded all my SHG collection on one of the photobucket accounts and all my pix got deleted, including the clr!de ones...yay, now I can start my collection again. Agree with you and kaye that LJJ and SHG had amazing chemistry in the pix...imagine them starring in a drama together, it'll be explosive :w00t:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

If I remember correctly, the Yeon Ri Ji movie was supposed to have SHG and LJJ on it. Too bad she turned it down...

Also, LJJ was one of those shortlisted for FH, right? Along with Jo In Sung and, of course, Bi.

To those who are asking: CTH's wedding will be in June.

I was hoping for some news on her next project... I can see that she still keeps on resting & deciding til the end of april, hope the project will be the next best thing!

anyway thank u everyone for spicing up the thread with pics, news, xtra infos etc in every single day! ;) truly appreciate all of it (^-^)

Guest nofear11877

I was hoping for some news on her next project... I can see that she still keeps on resting & deciding til the end of april, hope the project will be the next best thing!

anyway thank u everyone for spicing up the thread with pics, news, xtra infos etc in every single day! ;) truly appreciate all of it (^-^)

i do hope that too nuur!!! :sighs: i feel like its been forever since she did a movie/drama. i really really can't wait for her to be back in showbiz. and like you said, i hope its the next big thing... (hint: hyun bin + hye kyo) :D cuz that's the only way she'll make us happy.

Guest sweet_treats1812

If I remember correctly, the Yeon Ri Ji movie was supposed to have SHG and LJJ on it. Too bad she turned it down...

Also, LJJ was one of those shortlisted for FH, right? Along with Jo In Sung and, of course, Bi.

To those who are asking: CTH's wedding will be in June.

thanks for the info on cth's wedding paulette! ;) i hope shk attends it and we get to see some pics of her in the wedding!!! :w00t:

oh~ it's too bad she turned it down..but then she did choose my girl and i so..

kaye!!! goodness girl, that's some avatar uve got there! i love it! :w00t:

Guest ladyzfingers

hehe :D

i'm glad to hear that so many people here like SHG

to team up together with Hyun Bin

our beloved H2 (Hyun Bin & Hye Gyo)

:D

Guest nofear11877

kaye!!! goodness girl, that's some avatar uve got there! i love it! :w00t:

glad you liked it candy! i made it myself. it took me a while though. i was hoping the quality would be a bit better. :sweatingbullets:

hehe :D

i'm glad to hear that so many people here like SHG

to team up together with Hyun Bin

our beloved H2 (Hyun Bin & Hye Gyo)

:D

there are a lot of people who wants to see hye kyo and hyun bin together cuz they're the two most talented and beautiful(for shk) & handsome(for hyun bin) actors in korea. i think everyone wants shk to be paired up with the most handsome man in korea. :D

more pics i found...

sgh2006040719215513.jpg

sgh2006040719215186.jpg

sgh2006040719214908.jpg

^who's that guy? anyone knows? :sweatingbullets:

normal_sgh2006040719215702.jpg

credit: asianfanatics

Guest kneekey

im only gone for a day and this thread moved ______ pages (i havent really backlogged so...^^V)

More clr!de pics! :D

c004f0ov.th.jpg

credits to hyekyo.asian-ent.com

thanks jenna for posting shk's clr!de pics, i didnt know she was a model for clr!de.. i like her in this pic^. even though i cant see her eyes. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

glad you liked it candy! i made it myself. it took me a while though. i was hoping the quality would be a bit better. :sweatingbullets:

actually, i kinda like how it's sorta hazy and blurry at the edges..it kinda sets a mood to it, u know? ;) and the pics u chose of her are real nice ones too..good job!!!

thanks for the pics by the way..i love the first pic..she looks so elegant and professional. lovin the sideways glance too :lol: hmm~ dunno hu the guy is though :unsure:

Guest kneekey

i do hope that too nuur!!! :sighs: i feel like its been forever since she did a movie/drama. i really really can't wait for her to be back in showbiz. and like you said, i hope its the next big thing... (hint: hyun bin + hye kyo) :D cuz that's the only way she'll make us happy.

gimme five kaye! woot! :w00t: hyun bin + hyekyo = hottest pair! i cant wait to sign your collab petition with soutsada! :D

Guest nofear11877

actually, i kinda like how it's sorta hazy and blurry at the edges..it kinda sets a mood to it, u know? ;) and the pics u chose of her are real nice ones too..good job!!!

thanks for the pics by the way..i love the first pic..she looks so elegant and professional. lovin the sideways glance too :lol: hmm~ dunno hu the guy is though :unsure:

i didn't even think of it that way candy... thanks for telling me. im just so proud of it. my next project? a banner of shk and ssh oppa! :rolleyes::wub: though i don't know when i'll do that. :sweatingbullets:

i liked the last one where she was wearing the pink shirt.i think pink does go nicely on her. and i luv her expression there. also the way she stares at the distance, makes me wonder what she was looking at or even what she was thinking at that time. :phew:

gimme five kaye! woot! :w00t: hyun bin + hyekyo = hottest pair! i cant wait to sign your collab petition with soutsada! :D

:high fives back at nikki: i can't wait to finish the petition too! :w00t: ah... :daydreams: :rolleyes: shk and hyun bin... and i'll add something too, shk + hyun bin = undoubtedly the most popular and most lovable couple of '06 <--if they ever work together this year. :sweatingbullets:

HB&HG pairing together would be interesting & hot! :sweatingbullets:

Guest ladyzfingers

HB&HG pairing together would be interesting & hot! :sweatingbullets:

haha :D

if they've do in real,they would become "the best couple"of the year

after Bi&SHG

our H2,long live H2

pray harder guys,he's will be next top couple of her

Guest kneekey

:high fives back at nikki: i can't wait to finish the petition too! :w00t: ah... :daydreams: :rolleyes: shk and hyun bin... and i'll add something too, shk + hyun bin = undoubtedly the most popular and most lovable couple of '06 <--if they ever work together this year. :sweatingbullets:

pwahaha! you're so funny kaye! i hope these two will work together. as early as now they already have followers, even though were unsure if they will work in the near future we are going gaga over these two now!

12169.jpg

^she looks pretty drinking sprite

12049.jpg

^is she in mcdo?!?