Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest PuccaGirl_64

LOL..soutsade..what is your real name..coz I was quite surprise of you remebering my name..I get confused on names...so many to remeber...LOL..She had a longer break again?? AWW.. im crossing my fingers too..BTW what is innisfree?? what kind of company is it?

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey all..remember me? prolly not...haha

anyway haven't been to this thread in awhile and it has jumped like 50 pgs!

not sure if it has been posted but here are some of SHK's clips/commercials.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=song...e=search_videos

the mcdonald one's cute :P

thanks for the link! i remember u too :lol: welcome back!

thanks for all the pics jenna! ;) im glad soompi's back to normal now..at least it seems so..hahaha~

morning everyone!

Guest soutsada7

LOL..soutsade..what is your real name..coz I was quite surprise of you remebering my name..I get confused on names...so many to remeber...LOL..She had a longer break again?? AWW.. im crossing my fingers too..BTW what is innisfree?? what kind of company is it?

you can call me soutsada :P...innisfree is a skincare company, so I believe that she just did a CF for that company, though I have yet to hear an progress on it :unsure:

ohhh yes...she is the prettiest asian women.. :blush:

welcome to the thread, petschin...yep, she is one of the prettiest Asians IMO too :P anyway, hope to see you around more ;).

Sorry guys for some delayed reactions. My first visit since soompi was down.

Re kiss scenes, when J sojo, a filipino reporter asked the director of FH about this, the director said hot kiss scenes may only divert the attention of the audience to the kiss itself rather than concentrate on the story. I agree with him. A good actor may "connect" with the audience without being "hot". And I prefer if SHG will stick to her style.

BTW, does anyone know if CTH got married already and if SHG attended. Just hoping to hear some news about her. Tnx!

Guest soutsada7

^^ooo, I'm wondering the same thing anette...I'm sure she would attend, since she seems to be great friends with him and they shot his last project together, after all...hopefully someone can update us on this :).

Guest MysticaL

wow couldnt get in soompi the past few days... glad to be back here seeing all the lovely pics....and i couldnt agree more that she is one of the most beautiful actress...hope that she will choose a good project...

hello! im back:D good morning everyone:Dor may i say afternoon? well ima post some of our ssh's pretty pictures...but mostly with bi, so this is for the bi-song-hye fans:D

519706235_m.gif

519723811_m.gif

519704822_m.gif

credits to photobucket...enjoy!

Guest soutsada7

^^ooo, thanks dbsg_ for those gifs...wahhh, now you're making me feel nostalgic about FH and I really wanna rewatch it, but I can't; I have tons of studying to do and my collection is with my brother's fiance anyway :tears: woot, can't wait till summer :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ it seems that most of us cant wait for summer..count me in too! :lol: ive got so many vids i wanna rewatch...seeing those gif's of full house jst makes me miss it more!!!

hmmm..im wondering about cth's wedding too...has it happened already? maybe the folks over at the cth thread know... :rolleyes: i hope shk attends his wedding~

Guest Linhiee

who is cth? whot? shg is married??? :rolleyes: and what are gif's? srryy..i am a newbie...that's why I haven't known those abbreviations yet^^

Guest sweet_treats1812

who is cth? whot? shg is married??? :rolleyes: and what are gif's? srryy..i am a newbie...that's why I haven't known those abbreviations yet^^

cth is cha tae hyun..he's the guy from my sassy girl if uve seen that movie :) he's also shk's partner in the movie "my girl and i." and no, shk is not married :lol: but cth is getting married pretty soon (or is he married already? :unsure: ) anyways..gif's are those "moving files" that dbsg_ posted up~ ;)

hope that helped..welcome to the thread by the way!!! ^ __ ^

Guest soutsada7

like candy stated, cth stands for cha tae hyun (the actor that played in My Sassy Girl) and he's getting married soon :P gifs is an acronym for "graphic interchange file" and is a moving/animated image/pix...just like what dbsg_ posted of the FH pix :P anyway, welcome to the thread and feel free to post any questions/concerns regarding SHG and we'll be more than happy to try as best as we can to answer your questions ;). Hope to see you around this thread more :D...anyway, gotta head out to the Thai temple with my family now...see ya!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

soutsada, thanks for the acronym of gif..never thought about it before really but now i know what it means :lol: thanks!

threads been quiet lately...i shud be studying myself but im not in the mood :P anyways~ i hope we can hear more info about what shk's plans are and what her schedule is for that photo book...weeee!

hhahahha SHG is not married..but CTH is getting married to his high school sweetheart I heard :)

Guest nofear11877

I'll be collaborating with kaye to finish this petition...lol, my draft is half-done (not satisfied with it yet :sweatingbullets:), but I promise to get it done and sent to kaye as soon as I finish my next few exams :wacko::sweatingbullets:

oh... thanks for the update soutsada! AJA!!! AJA!!! FIGHTING!!! you can finish it girl! :D no need to finish it quickly, take your time. :lol:

uh... gotta catch up soon. two pages more... :lol: