Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

was it just me or was the forum really flooded earlier? :blink:

she's my favorite actress!!!

thanks for the intro ^_^

welcome to the thread BoATwin :D Hope to see you around more.

Guest sweet_treats1812

she's my favorite actress!!!

thanks for the intro ^_^

hi hi! welcome to the thread ;)

was it just me or was the forum really flooded earlier? :blink:

it was flooded..i cudnt get in either

Guest s3rene

SHG should really do something. We don't want to see her fame diminishing more and more. :) Film a series with any actor and I just want to see her onscreen again.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ any actor? :lol: ooohhh..there's lots of choices for that... :rolleyes:

but yeah i hope she does smthing soon..she had those cf's but those were really short..jst not enough for us fans who miss her..but it's ok too i guess..stars do tend to go on and off screen for a bit of time..then they come back again..

as for shk though..i hope she comes back sooner than later!

Guest soutsada7

SHG should really do something. We don't want to see her fame diminishing more and more. :) Film a series with any actor and I just want to see her onscreen again.

yep, completely agree with you callista...like what candy said earlier, stars do tend to fade in and out of the limelight...I guess you kinda get tired of it after a while, so there's really nothing better to do than rest and extend that rest, then decided...lol, like what SHG unni did :lol: I wanna see her onscreen again as well...hopefully with a new character to portray like LYA with her current movie.

Guest s3rene

^ Hahahah, I don't mean just any actor. Don't film with any old, ugly guy like the person she ended up with in Hotelier. She should film a series with a tall and handsome actor who is about to be released from the military. (If you get who I mean) :P :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ Hahahah, I don't mean just any actor. Don't film with any old, ugly guy like the person she ended up with in Hotelier. She should film a series with a tall and handsome actor who is about to be released from the military. (If you get who I mean) :P :P

bwahahaha! ok ok~ i hear ya callista :lol:

this is kinda frustrating smtimes huh? waiting for some news on her..mwehehe..oh wells...at least we have that photobook to look forward to..there should be some hot shots of her in it..

Guest soutsada7

ooo, I love the first pix jenna...she still looks beautiful and leejin looks good too :P. It's not just you...lol, that's why I stayed away from Soompi until now cause the forum was flooded :blink::sweatingbullets:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

BTW, d'you guys know how long SHK was the model for clr!de?

I don't know.. but I think she was with them for a very short time..

those are the only clr!de pics I've seen of hers..

thanks for sharing ^^

Guest jhing

Question. Is there a drama series in the works for her? I miss her and I love watching her with my fave guys. (Bi, Won Bin & Lee Byung Hun). I hope to see her with my other fave guys (Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Dong Wok, Kim Rae Won, Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, Jang Dong Gun). :D

Guest soutsada7

hey all..remember me? prolly not...haha

anyway haven't been to this thread in awhile and it has jumped like 50 pgs!

not sure if it has been posted but here are some of SHK's clips/commercials.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=song...e=search_videos

the mcdonald one's cute :P

yeah, I remember you...welcome back to the thread papayaseed...you have a very unique s/n, so it's really hard to forget ;). Thanks for the clips...she is adorable in those McDonald's CFs.

Question. Is there a drama series in the works for her? I miss her and I love watching her with my fave guys. (Bi, Won Bin & Lee Byung Hun). I hope to see her with my other fave guys (Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Dong Wok, Kim Rae Won, Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, Jang Dong Gun). :D

welcome to the thread jhing...as of now, we haven't heard anything yet regarding her next project cause she's resting and deciding; however, I believe we will know by the end of April what her next project is going to be. Btw, I'm trying to start a petition for a collab between SHG and Hyunbin...I'll be collaborating with kaye to finish this petition...lol, my draft is half-done (not satisfied with it yet :sweatingbullets:), but I promise to get it done and sent to kaye as soon as I finish my next few exams :wacko::sweatingbullets: anyway, hope to see you around here more :D.

Guest s3rene

^ Getting the petition done is not a hard task but the problem is will the Korean directors take our petition into consideration? I don't want you to waste your efforts since we all want SHG to collaborate with Hyun Bin very much.

Guest jhing

Heeeeeeeee OMG soutsada! Am so joining in on that petition! Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin in a drama series will surely make me go bonkers. :lol:

I have yet to see My Girl and I. Is it any good? Am not really a Cha Tae Hyun fan but I will watch the movie for SHK.

Guest soutsada7

^ Getting the petition done is not a hard task but the problem is will the Korean directors take our petition into consideration? I don't want you to waste your efforts since we all want SHG to collaborate with Hyun Bin very much.

lol, it's no trouble at all...yeah, I'm worried about whether the PDs will take this petition into account, but at least we tried right?

Heeeeeeeee OMG soutsada! Am so joining in on that petition! Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin in a drama series will surely make me go bonkers. :lol:

I have yet to see My Girl and I. Is it any good? Am not really a Cha Tae Hyun fan but I will watch the movie for SHK.

MG and I was ok...the storyline is very typical and I managed to finish the movie because SHG's in it...lol, I'm still waiting for it to be available on ebay, so I can order one :P.