Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

lol, you always have to bring that 34C back into the discussion, huh :lol: oww, oww, my tummy hurts...yay, my twin is back!!!

hehe... her chest was the first thing i noticed on that pic. and at that instant i remember the 34C bra size article of shk. :lol:and im glad to be back. :D

omg...u guys even know her size? :wacko: haha...i guess some people would wanna know that too...

dbsg_ ... her bra size was mentioned in an article a few weeks back. so that's how we know it. :D

ooo, I'm lovin' that pix of bi and SHG, kaye...they look so happy together and the stance is just so spontaneous :wub: thanks for sharing :D.

no prob. ;) that pic just brings back the good memories of full house. :D

on a side note... this is my 600th post!!! YAY!!! :w00t: :w00t:

haven't seen this one, but they look so uberly adorable together:

138002643.jpg

oooohhh!! adorable:D u know one thing i noticed? for most of the pic shes always been smiling...not like some other actresses though...they just like posing themselves away :blink:

hmm..i remember him from my sassy girl...ive always been laughing, well, not really laughing, because he looks like one of my cousins in the phil. isnt that right, kaye?

Guest soutsada7

hehe... her chest was the first thing i noticed on that pic. and at that instant i remember the 34C bra size article of shk. :lol:and im glad to be back.

dbsg_ ... her bra size was mentioned in an article a few weeks back. so that's how we know it.

no prob. ;) that pic just brings back the good memories of full house.

on a side note... this is my 600th post!!! YAY!!!

woot, girl keep it comin'...congrats, congrats to our wonderful kaye :w00t::P

more pix:

beauty's never black and white, it's a whole shade of grey; however, our SHG's an exception ;):

blackandwhite4tg.png

this lady defines elegance:

elegance2ei.png

she also defines pixie and cute :P:

ponytails3xt.png

beautiful lips...imagine the American celebs paid bucks to get these kinds of lips :wacko::

pouting4ht.png

credit: google, worldcelebritypictures.com, kelida.com

oooohhh!! adorable:D u know one thing i noticed? for most of the pic shes always been smiling...not like some other actresses though...they just like posing themselves away :blink:

hmm..i remember him from my sassy girl...ive always been laughing, well, not really laughing, because he looks like one of my cousins in the phil. isnt that right, kaye?

yep, I do notice it as well, which is why I love looking at her pix :P really? you have a cousin who looks like CTH? Wow :w00t:

anyway, more pix:

let's jump...rope :w00t:

skirt1cd.png

do you see the twinkle in my eyes? that's my love for you :P:

twinkle0bd.png

credit: google

Guest kneekey

this lady defines elegance:

elegance2ei.png

credit: google, worldcelebritypictures.com, kelida.com

she's so pretty in there ^. look at her hair, its so cute! i like how the hair stylist "waved" a part of shk's hair.

Guest soutsada7

she's so pretty in there ^. look at her hair, its so cute! i like how the hair stylist "waved" a part of shk's hair.

I've been trying to get my bang to look like that, but it never turns out right :P:wacko:

a wallie of SHG...it's weird, but really interesting and exotic:

138012797.jpg

credit: google

she also defines pixie and cute :P:

ponytails3xt.png

ooohh she looks so beautiful and cute in this pic...her hair so flawless, lol. she looks like a college girl about to go to a cute costume party!:)

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks for the pix mamaveve and welcome back to the thread...she looks so gorgeously glamorous there with the cat :P :sigh: I miss her etude days already :tears: anyway, I'm gonna call this a night...nite nite everybody!!!

awww..k, night soutsada!

that pic of shk looks so cute! the cat is adorable too!

im all stuck here..i think im gonna be on until 5am...im stuck trying to learn how to encode a video so i can watch on my t.v.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Soutsada..thanx for those lovely pics of SHG...I wanna see SHG in a drama again..ANy news??...I think she's a chameleon coz she can be..cute..sexy..gorgeous..elegant..funny..etc...!!That's why I luv her!!

Guest soutsada7

Soutsada..thanx for those lovely pics of SHG...I wanna see SHG in a drama again..ANy news??...I think she's a chameleon coz she can be..cute..sexy..gorgeous..elegant..funny..etc...!!That's why I luv her!!

hey, reanne :D welcome back to the thread...anyway, right now she's resting and deciding on her next project; however, she will announce her decision by the end of April, so we're all really crossing our fingers :P. She is a chemeleon, isn't she? Does anybody have any updates on her innisfree cf?

Guest sweet_treats1812

peeps, another poll made at d-addicts with SHG vs. Lee Da Hae vs. Yoon Eun Hye and SHG's losing to LDH right now, please show your support by voting :sigh, another poll I know:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=414658#414658

tsk tsk tsk...these people... :lol: anyways..thanks for the link soutsada..will check it out later...

wow, i was backlogging and i saw all those gorgeous pics!!! :w00t: i love the concentrate concentrate one and the photoshopped one ^ __ ^

seriously, the girl has got amazing skin..nvm that she isnt that tall (although yeah i believe it will certainly add to her appeal ;))

Guest soutsada7

^^yep, d-addicts is down at the moment :(.

anyway, this is for all SSH-SHG shippers out there...their kiss is just so magical :wub:

138123028.jpg

credit: hyesa.com

alrighty, gotta go study now :D.

Guest s3rene

^ Fans must be favoring LDH because of My Girl while SHG has not been onscreen for a while. SHG's popularity is fading in some fans.

peeps, another poll made at d-addicts with SHG vs. Lee Da Hae vs. Yoon Eun Hye and SHG's losing to LDH right now, please show your support by voting :sigh, another poll I know:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=414658#414658

the person who started the poll obviously is a fan of LDH and she put up an olddddddddd pic of Song Hye Kyo unnie compared to the other two actress

Guest soutsada7

^ Fans must be favoring LDH because of My Girl while SHG has not been onscreen for a while. SHG's popularity is fading in some fans.

yep, this is so true...since SHG hasn't been onscreen for a while, of course it's only normal for her popularity to fade, except in the case of her avid fans like our wonderful SHGers, myself included :P.

Guest sweet_treats1812

true true~ maybe her fans still love her, but because she hasnt been on screen as much as the other two, then of cors ppl would favor her less...but still..we're here for her ;) fighting!