Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest kneekey

page336

ooo, thanks tammie...will check it out. I will upload on ysi later for those who can't view it via youtube

soutsada i guess your statement ^ is for me eh?? anyway, im currently checking out && thank you again for uploading the vid && also to tammie *hugs&kissesforthetwoofyou*

page337

o/t:

candy... it does feel creepy and lonely and quiet without the member's stats display. (so many 'ands' :lol: ) its also a mystery as to how many or who is in the thread. im missing it already. i can't wave anymore to you guys... :tears:

oh... thanks for this again wloi!!! and send our thank you's to kelly, ok??? :D can you ask her if she's also making one for SSH-SHK shippers??? this will totally be the coolest and most precious thing ever!!!<-- i mean for us SSH-SHK shippers

same here kaye it does feel creepy & lonely. && like you i can't wave anymore to you guys... :tears:

thank you also wloi && to your friend kelly. tell her that i love the mv's that she makes

page338

kaye, that's a great idea...anyway, I was gonna work on the petition for SHG+Hyunbin collaboration; however, I just got home and am bone tired :tears:

callista: I'd totally watch it too ;) and enjoy every moment of it just like I enjoyed the bi-kyo one :D

anyway, here's the vid via ysi:

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=28NR1QZ...511YY2K4A05A1PL

credit: kellyhk and wloi for bringing the vid to us...you rock the thread wloi :D

thanks again soutsada you rock!!

Some more translation before I go home.

The first clip (Aug04)

The reporter asks Rain who will he choose in real life between HEJ (the other actress in FH) and SHK, Rain answered: SHK

Second clip (Sep04)

In full house, near the end of shooting. Rain told the reporter now that it is sad for him to leave full house as the house is full of HyeKyo. It makes him think of HyeKyo.

Third Clip (Sep04)

Rain told the audience that he and HyeKyo are good friends.

Fourth Clip (Nov04)

Paulette has already do the translation about the ideal girl....but the second part where Rain was embarrassed and has used his hand to cover his face...he did this because one of the participants (good friend of Rain and Hyekyo) suddenly mentioned Hyekyo's name when Rain is describing his ideal girl.

Fifth Clip (Radio interview, Oct/Nov04)

The interviewer asked him to choose among 4 girls to be his ideal gf ? HEJ, SHK, etc. Rain told the interviewer that all of them are charming. Then the interviewer forced him to choose and he chose Hyekyo.

Sixth Clip (Dec04)

During the MNET award, Rain gave special thanks to his MD, who was at that time angry him with and in US.

Seventh Clip (Dec04)

It is the famous KBS drama award....Rain has thanked Hyekyo every time he went on stage.

Eighth Clip (Jun05)

It is the Philippine interview...in the clip, Rain said about his ideal girl

Nineth Clip (Jun05)

Rain's birthday party. He told the fans about his ideal girl.

Tenth Clip (Jul05)

During an interview in HK, the interviewer asked what Rain would do if it is end of the world. Rain answered that he would find a girlfriend and get married. Everybody ought to get married.

11th clip (Dec05 - My Girl and I premiere)

Rain told the reporter that both CTH and SHK has done a good job for the movie. The main point of this clip is not his words. It is something to do with his finger.

Last clip (Feb06 in Shanghai)

The interviewer asked if Rain needs to choose between his brothers and girlfriend, who will he choose ? Rain answered girlfriend.

I have asked Kelly and she told me that the theme of her next MV will be 'When a woman loves a man' ...haha...okay, you know the content, it is similar to 'When a man loves a woman' but the main character will be Hyekyo.

Hehe, thanks wloi for posting the MV and please tell Kelly thanks from us too! ;) And thanks for posting the translations of the clips, they made me feel all giddy inside :P. I'm looking forward to her 'When a woman loves a man' MV!

Guest kneekey

oh... thanks soutsada. :D we SHKers can definitely do better than that. anyway, i'll be waiting for your pms then. hopefully it will go smoothly. im sure a lot of people are dying to see SHK and Hyun Bin together. i can't wait till i get to sign my name on that petition. :D nite, nite everyone!!

so its like you and soutsada will be having a collab to make this petition?? oh, im so excited *jumps with excitement* i cant wait to sign this petition, my two fave kpop artists together, i cant wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just found this ultra HOT graphic at the artwork section (again) its for a battle, its got to be one of the hottest graphics ive seen with shg in it. dont you just love the coolness of what she did??

vslovingd2ul.jpg

credits: *3851

Guest soutsada7

^^wow, that's mad p/s skill...I wish I had even half of his skill :D thanks for sharing nikkie, definitely saving this one ;)

callista: that is such a great idea for her to do a collab with a Chinese actor...perhaps another petition in the making? :P

Guest kneekey

^^wow, that's mad p/s skill...I wish I had even half of his skill :D thanks for sharing nikkie, definitely saving this one ;)

and whats hotter in the graphic is that its LEE JUN KI in the mirror. yes, its him. thats why its double-HOT! :lol:

anyway.........

13669.jpg

13670.jpg

Guest soutsada7

^^no wonder I thought he looked familiar...thanks for pointing that out nikki...yep, they're definitely the hot topics nowadays :D

Guest SaLina

shk soooooo pretty.ehhe i fell in love wit her in full house....i think she's one of the most pretty k-actress there is...hehhe :D

Guest s3rene

callista: that is such a great idea for her to do a collab with a Chinese actor...perhaps another petition in the making? :P

I agree that the graphic is one of the best I have ever seen. :) Btw, glad you liked my idea. There are plenty of handsome and hot actors whom SHG could work with. She should not have to limit herself by acting only with Korean actors.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hi hi~ welcome to the thread :lol:

nikki, now that u put up that artwork, it reminded me of smthing i saw over at the artworks section..there was this soompi banner contest (i think it's still going on?) anyways~ in a lot of banners, i saw shk's pics!!! it was really cool! i was like :w00t:, she's in 60% of the banners submitted for the contest..hahahaha...

o/t: i cant say hi to those hu are online now..coz i cant see it! *sobs*

Guest soutsada7

shk soooooo pretty.ehhe i fell in love wit her in full house....i think she's one of the most pretty k-actress there is...hehhe :D

welcome to the thread SaLina :D hope to see you around more :)

I agree that the graphic is one of the best I have ever seen. :) Btw, glad you liked my idea. There are plenty of handsome and hot actors whom SHG could work with. She should not have to limit herself by acting only with Korean actors.

completely agree with you callista...now on to the topic of which non-Korean actor? wow, the possibilities are just endless :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

so its like you and soutsada will be having a collab to make this petition?? oh, im so excited *jumps with excitement* i cant wait to sign this petition, my two fave kpop artists together, i cant wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just found this ultra HOT graphic at the artwork section (again) its for a battle, its got to be one of the hottest graphics ive seen with shg in it. dont you just love the coolness of what she did??

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/5674/vslovingd2ul.jpg

credits: *3851

nikki... yup, soutsada and i will be collaborating on the SHK-Hyun Bin petition. :D and oh... thanks for posting that beautifully photoshopped pic of her!!! that person got mad skilz in PS. :lol: i like what's written on it, "Excuse me... but im not sorry for being so damn sexy and pretty..." :D the red color does really make her stand out. :sighs: i wish i could make one like this. :rolleyes:

o/t:

soutsada... how do you change the 'member' note under your avie and above the hearts into any word i like??? :sweatingbullets:

Guest kneekey

nikki... yup, soutsada and i will be collaborating on the SHK-Hyun Bin petition. :D and oh... thanks for posting that beautifully photoshopped pic of her!!! that person got mad skilz in PS. :lol: i like what's written on it, "Excuse me... but im not sorry for being so damn sexy and pretty..." :D the red color does really make her stand out. :sighs: i wish i could make one like this. :rolleyes:

o/t:

soutsada... how do you change the 'member' note under your avie and above the hearts into any word i like??? :sweatingbullets:

kaye i cant wait to sign the petition, post the link here if you & soutsada already finished making them

and as i posted before, the artwork is so hot, i liked how the maker of that graphic inserted lee jun ki inside the mirror, like shk is talking to him. it reminds me of the wicked stepmother of snow white when she's talking to the mirror

Guest pinklily

lol...found these pix of SHK in my collection and just wanted to share them :P

picshg7307om.jpg

"are you ready?"

2833picshk1479jz.jpg

ready! 'snaps picture'

:lol: lil lame but i just found the combo of these two pix very cute. hehe...SHK is very pretty here

from this same photoshoot...one of my favorite SHK pix...the red specs is nice touch B)

b8deb8f0b8aebcdbc7fdb1b3qkqh31.jpg <--- and the bangs suits her very well *thumbsup*

Guest soutsada7

ooo, thanks pinklily for the pix...been looking for the closeup one with the red specs; I've been looking high and low for that one :D

o/t:

oh, I didn't even notice the phrase until you pointed it out...thanks kaye :D btw, red is my fav color, so that artwork has got to be my favorite :P.

o/t:

kaye, you can change it when you have accumulated points of 1,000 or over...when you do, just go to "My Controls", then click on "edit personal profile" and fill in the "custom member title" box to customized the phrase you want below your avie...in this case, it's above the FOS...hope that helps ;).

edit:

pinklily, lovin' your siggy...they do make a great couple :sizzzleees: :P

Guest soutsada7

more..........

13334.jpg

ooo, I'm loving this pix; it looks so impromptu and the girl as well as the old man compliment the pix perfectly...thanks nikki for sharing :D

by the way, do you happen to know where that was at?

Guest kneekey

ooo, I'm loving this pix; it looks so impromptu and the girl as well as the old man compliment the pix perfectly...thanks nikki for sharing :D

by the way, do you happen to know where that was at?

no problem soutsada anything for my fellow shg-ers <-- copying you.pwahaha :lol:

&& i think all of my similar shk pics that i posted before (you know what i mean) are from london

Re the anti-SHG posting nice pics of the chinese actress and a few "not the best" shots of SHG, actually he was looking for more but couldnt find more because all SHG's pics are gorgeous. haha

Just checked-out FH thread and there's this fuss about SHG and BI accidentally using the same toothbrush. Haha (again), i don't think so though.

Guest rangsi

Hi everybody :D

I just come back from my trip, so tons of cool posts waiting for me to check out :sweatingbullets:

Firstly, I wanna say thank you to you guys my beautiful friends for your pics your clips your news and

your translations. I appreciated it.

Thank.....

tammie... for SHK's interesting info, many things I just know today :blush:

thanx wloi for posting this wonderful MV, you know I gonna have very sweet dream tonite.

and please tell your friend Kellyhk that she done a good job and thanx to her.

and really thank for soutsada for making YSI link, very kind of you as always.

Thank Paullete and wloi for your translation. Someone can see all of my teeth now :D

Motto: Rather than trying to be the best, try to do your best.

I just notice that her motto is the same that she gave to Bi when he went to Teipei in 2004 and

he refered to SHK. :):)