Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Some more translation before I go home.

Second clip (Sep04)

In full house, near the end of shooting. Rain told the reporter now that it is sad for him to leave full house as the house is full of HyeKyo. It makes him think of HyeKyo.

-----

Rain told the reporter that both CTH and SHK has done a good job for the movie. The main point of this clip is not his words. It is something to do with his finger.

Last clip (Feb06 in Shanghai)

------------

I have asked Kelly and she told me that the theme of her next MV will be 'When a woman loves a man' ...haha...okay, you know the content, it is similar to 'When a man loves a woman' but the main character will be Hyekyo.

WLOI, thanks for sharing!

On the first quoted clip, I did not realize that he mentioned Hye Kyo when he was interviewed on the last day of FH's shooting.

On the second quoted clip, he was wearing a ring!!! :D

I can't wait for the "When a woman loves a man!"

WLOI, thanks for sharing!

On the first quoted clip, I did not realize that he mentioned Hye Kyo when he was interviewed on the last day of FH's shooting.

On the second quoted clip, he was wearing a ring!!! :D

I can't wait for the "When a woman loves a man!"

Well, we are busy with Rain's birthday project right now....so need to wait. I will try to do one MV myself and see if I could put in subtitles (but I do not know how to do MV yet :sweatingbullets:, so do not expect it will be available soon )

I didnt realize soompi reformatted. I was already wondering what country you guys are in bec I thought i was always the only one awake to surf.

Peeps here have always a way of making my day. Thanks to yhou all for the updates, pics, videos. Glad to have friends all around the globe who are ever resourceful. Promise this thread is my ASYLUM.

Can't wait for hye gyo's next project. C'mon girl, we miss you already.

Guest soutsada7

anette: this thread is my reprieve from all the stress and fatigue of the world too :P.

Thanks for sharing the Bi-Kyo MV, wloi! And please tell Kelly that she rocks. :)

I can translate these parts of the MV:

- Bi as a guest at YSMM: He mentioned that physical attributes of a girl is not important, though it would be better if she's cute, too. :lol: And then he mentions that he used to like tall, slim women, but now height doesn't matter and he likes women with a little belly.

- His birthday party last year: he also mentions that his ideal girl must have a little belly.

- the Bi-SHK interview with Filipino journalist Jessica Soho (the one that's dubbed in Filipino)- he mentions that his ideal girl is someone who's kind, and must take care of him.

ooo, thanks paulette :D though I'm not a bi-kyo shipper, I must say I had a big, cheesy smile on my face when I read your translation :P

The first clip (Aug04)

The reporter asks Rain who will he choose in real life between HEJ (the other actress in FH) and SHK, Rain answered: SHK

Second clip (Sep04)

In full house, near the end of shooting. Rain told the reporter now that it is sad for him to leave full house as the house is full of HyeKyo. It makes him think of HyeKyo.

Third Clip (Sep04)

Rain told the audience that he and HyeKyo are good friends.

Fourth Clip (Nov04)

Paulette has already do the translation about the ideal girl....but the second part where Rain was embarrassed and has used his hand to cover his face...he did this because one of the participants (good friend of Rain and Hyekyo) suddenly mentioned Hyekyo's name when Rain is describing his ideal girl.

Fifth Clip (Radio interview, Oct/Nov04)

The interviewer asked him to choose among 4 girls to be his ideal gf ? HEJ, SHK, etc. Rain told the interviewer that all of them are charming. Then the interviewer forced him to choose and he chose Hyekyo.

Seventh Clip (Dec04)

It is the famous KBS drama award....Rain has thanked Hyekyo every time he went on stage.

Tenth Clip (Jul05)

The interviewer asked if Rain needs to choose between his brothers and girlfriend, who will he choose ? Rain answered girlfriend.

I have asked Kelly and she told me that the theme of her next MV will be 'When a woman loves a man' ...haha...okay, you know the content, it is similar to 'When a man loves a woman' but the main character will be Hyekyo.

As for SSH-SHK, Kelly will not make any video, because

1) she is a die-hard Bi-kyoer

2) there is no such kind of video clips where SSH or SHK mentioning anything suspicious like what Rain and SHK have done.

thanks for the translation wloi :D again, I had a cheesy smile on my face when I read about how he covered his face to cover his embarrassment...btw, who was that friend that called out "hyekyo's" name? just wondering...awww, it's ok if kellyhk won't be doing a SSH-SHG one, I completely understand...I'm learning how to make an MV myself...perhaps I can make one for SHG+all the hotties that she co-starred with, of course including SSH? lol, but I rarely find clips of SHG with her other co-stars though, besides bi and lee byung hun :wacko::sweatingbullets:

morning everybody!!!

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. good morning. :D annette, i didn't realize soompi was reformatted until i came in this thread..

wloi, kellyhk is a girl.. can you tell her thanks for the video and i am looking forward to "when a man loves a woman" and i also wanna thank you for the translations..

soustada, my sister.. you can add a fourth person in this thread to have the hearts (friend of soompi) .. i just sent out my donation today and all i have to do is wait.. and thanx for the link.. also, good look with the petition..

kaye, i am right behind you in line to sign the petition to have shk and hyun bin work on a future project together.. congrats on your hearts.. :P

hey everyone, i also forgot that there is a poll for best sparks aka best chemistry.. bi and shk are on there.. they are losing right now.. if you wanna vote for shk here is the link http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46246

Guest soutsada7

^^whee, congrats in advance tammie for your hearts :D anyway, thanks for the link...already voted :P

anyway, here are more pix:

loversinlife8vt.jpg

loversintime8fw.jpg

aren't both sets of couple lovely?

credit: snoopycat

Guest nofear11877

2) there is no such kind of video clips where SSH or SHK mentioning anything suspicious like what Rain and SHK have done.

awwww... :( no SSH-SHK mv??? anyway, thanks for asking her wloi. we'll be looking forward to that 'when a woman loves a man' mv!!!

thanks for the translation wloi :D again, I had a cheesy smile on my face when I read about how he covered his face to cover his embarrassment...btw, who was that friend that called out "hyekyo's" name? just wondering...awww, it's ok if kellyhk won't be doing a SSH-SHG one, I completely understand...I'm learning how to make an MV myself...perhaps I can make one for SHG+all the hotties that she co-starred with, of course including SSH? lol, but I rarely find clips of SHG with her other co-stars though, besides bi and lee byung hun :wacko::sweatingbullets:

that's a wonderful idea soutsada!!! be sure to put in a lot of SSH-SHK pics aight??? :lol:

soustada, my sister.. you can add a fourth person in this thread to have the hearts (friend of soompi) .. i just sent out my donation today and all i have to do is wait.. and thanx for the link.. also, good look with the petition..

kaye, i am right behind you in line to sign the petition to have shk and hyun bin work on a future project together.. congrats on your hearts.. :P

yay!!! :w00t: congrats on your hearts too tammie!!! :D i can't wait for this petition to be done. i can imagine people lining up for miles just to sign their names in the petition. im sure this petition will be a success. :D

loversintime8fw.jpg

aren't both sets of couple lovely?

i luv that window scene in autumn tale. :wub: i remember she's so gorgeous looking at that scene.

Guest soutsada7

hey peeps, just had this intense exchange of differences in opinions regarding SHG and this mainland Chinese actress, Liu Yi Fei...well, what sparked the debate was this particular comment that photoshopping SHG's face onto Liu Yi Fei's body was an insult to LYF, so of course I had to defend SHG; howevever, there was this particular id's comment that prompted me to further defend my case. Please show your support to SHG by voting...this is at d-addicts and here's the link:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30303

Guest nofear11877

hey peeps, just had this intense exchange of differences in opinions regarding SHG and this mainland Chinese actress, Liu Yi Fei...well, what sparked the debate was this particular comment that photoshopping SHG's face onto Liu Yi Fei's body was an insult to LYF, so of course I had to defend SHG; howevever, there was this particular id's comment that prompted me to further defend my case. Please show your support to SHG by voting...this is at d-addicts and here's the link:

soutsada... i checked it already. as gita said SHK is winning by a landslide. :P i read your post and that other guy's post already and by god... the heated exchange between you and the other guy, its amazing. i dubbed this "war of the words". i remember something similar happened like this not long ago regarding the "illegal release of my girl sub ep11" i was there in the thread and defended the subbing team and i got bashed pretty hard. :sweatingbullets: so for now, i won't speak my mind. i'll leave it as it is and please don't call me a coward for not defending SHK cuz i don't want things to get worse. the good news is i did vote for her. B)

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, kaye, I won't call you a coward, pinky promise :P hope you don't think I went overboard though, but his claims seem to be rather rediculous and seems to stem more from personal dislike than anything else...anyway, glad you voted :D

Guest s3rene

A guy who hates SHG? My that is a first for me. :o SHG is by far way prettier than Liu Ye Fei and the guy who started the topic is pretty biased. He posted a bunch of best looking pics of LYF while only a couple of SHG's photos. He should have made the thread dedicated to LYF instead of making a comparison between the 2 actresses since it is obvious who he likes better. Maybe SHG unnie should break into the Chinese market by filming a Chinese series to increase her popularity beyond Korea.

Guest nofear11877

A guy who hates SHG? My that is a first for me. :o SHG is by far way prettier than Liu Ye Fei and the guy who started the topic is pretty biased. He posted a bunch of best looking pics of LYF while only a couple of SHG's photos. He should have made the thread dedicated to LYF instead of making a comparison between the 2 actresses since it is obvious who he likes better. Maybe SHG unnie should break into the Chinese market by filming a Chinese series to increase her popularity beyond Korea.

good thinking callista! the guy is obviously pretty biased. if only we could add more pics of SHK, then im sure a lot of people would vote for her. :rolleyes:

^^ditto, I think so too callista :P

anyway, I made a poll between SHG and LYF, so please check it out peeps...here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...=0#entry2115337

currently checking it out... although you know who i will be voting for. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Fourth Clip (Nov04)

Paulette has already do the translation about the ideal girl....but the second part where Rain was embarrassed and has used his hand to cover his face...he did this because one of the participants (good friend of Rain and Hyekyo) suddenly mentioned Hyekyo's name when Rain is describing his ideal girl.

Wow, thank you so much for these info. I never knew about these; it just gives me more hope. I'm currently downloading the clip (thanx soutsada for the yousendit clip); can't wait to watch it!

Soutsada- I checked out the poll at d-addicts and the heated convo you had; thanx so much for always standing up for SHK. She's already winning the poll so there's no reason to waste words on that person. And that photoshopped picture of SHK looked so good! I would've never known that it was photoshopped. I thought SHK looked better in that better than the original actress (sorry to that actress's fans).

Guest sweet_treats1812

ooohh~ i actually saw this in d-addicts but at that time, the "heated" discussion between u and that other person hadnt begun yet..i personally do not know LYF, ive only seen her pics for the first time in that poll. still, i thought she was really pretty...not the same kind of beauty as shk's perhaps, but she's still really really pretty..i was actually wowed by her face when i first saw her..

but i read ur comments soutsada and i commend the open and friendly way you made it sound..no angry smiley or watever :lol: u go girl! and thanks for defending shk~ i already voted...no need to guess who i chose right? ;)

i totally agree with u callista..when i saw the pics that he posted of shk i was like hold it! those arent the best pics of shk out there..and there were so few of it too :blink:

as for that last thing about shk breaking into the chinese market, i think that she's already quite popular in china or in other chinese countries...heck, she's popular over all of asia, id bet! :lol::lol::lol: but it certainly would be amazing if she made a chinese series :rolleyes:

Guest kneekey

i was just away for a day and this thread grew 4pages!! its time to make up and BACKLOG!! :D

lets start at page 335

Just checked Hye Gyo's official site and a new schedule is posted:

March 30th: Shooting a new CF for INNISFREE which is a company for skin care products. We all know our Hye Gyo has beautiful skin so no wonder she is the endorser for this product! :D

April 1st-2nd: Rest and deciding on new project

yipee!! *jumps with joy* && i hope she gets a well deserved rest!

Guest bubblieri

Thanks for sharing the Bi-Kyo MV, wloi! And please tell Kelly that she rocks. :)

I can translate these parts of the MV:

- Bi as a guest at YSMM: He mentioned that physical attributes of a girl is not important, though it would be better if she's cute, too. :lol: And then he mentions that he used to like tall, slim women, but now height doesn't matter and he likes women with a little belly.

- His birthday party last year: he also mentions that his ideal girl must have a little belly.

- the Bi-SHK interview with Filipino journalist Jessica Soho (the one that's dubbed in Filipino)- he mentions that his ideal girl is someone who's kind, and must take care of him.

&

The first clip (Aug04)

The reporter asks Rain who will he choose in real life between HEJ (the other actress in FH) and SHK, Rain answered: SHK

Second clip (Sep04)

Third Clip (Sep04)

Rain told the audience that he and HyeKyo are good friends.

Fourth Clip (Nov04)

Fifth Clip (Radio interview, Oct/Nov04)

The interviewer asked him to choose among 4 girls to be his ideal gf ? HEJ, SHK, etc. Rain told the interviewer that all of them are charming. Then the interviewer forced him to choose and he chose Hyekyo.

Sixth Clip (Dec04)

During the MNET award, Rain gave special thanks to his MD, who was at that time angry him with and in US.

Seventh Clip (Dec04)

It is the famous KBS drama award....Rain has thanked Hyekyo every time he went on stage.

Eighth Clip (Jun05)

It is the Philippine interview...in the clip, Rain said about his ideal girl

Nineth Clip (Jun05)

Rain's birthday party. He told the fans about his ideal girl.

Tenth Clip (Jul05)

During an interview in HK, the interviewer asked what Rain would do if it is end of the world. Rain answered that he would find a girlfriend and get married. Everybody ought to get married.

11th clip (Dec05 - My Girl and I premiere)

Rain told the reporter that both CTH and SHK has done a good job for the movie. The main point of this clip is not his words. It is something to do with his finger.

The interviewer asked if Rain needs to choose between his brothers and girlfriend, who will he choose ? Rain answered girlfriend.

YIKES!!! thanks for the translations!!!! i can't wait for the next mv :D bikyo-er right here XD i'll admit that i haven't really watched shg with her other male costars, and i'm looking forward to getting the dramas and watching the acting, the chemistry, the story and the works :) but i'm probably going to be a bikyo-er regardless heheheh :blush: doesn't mean i don't enjoy the pix you guys post up!!!

hey everyone.. good morning. :D annette, i didn't realize soompi was reformatted until i came in this thread..

wloi, kellyhk is a girl.. can you tell her thanks for the video and i am looking forward to "when a man loves a woman" and i also wanna thank you for the translations..

hey everyone, i also forgot that there is a poll for best sparks aka best chemistry.. bi and shk are on there.. they are losing right now.. if you wanna vote for shk here is the link http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46246

thanks!!! VOoooTED!!! i was a little surprised goong was behind. i didn't know what couple to expect to be behind. i've heard so many good things about all the dramas....