Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

no no...Kelly is not a guy....she is my friend....she will try to make some more MV...this time focusing on Hyekyo :rolleyes: I will tell her that you gals thought she is a guy. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: so i was wrong... :sweatingbullets: i personally thought she was a guy based on the background music she chose. the "i want to make love, in the heat of the night" lyrics made me think about it. :rolleyes: like candy said, hope we didn't offend her. on a good note, she did made that mv so beautifuly. she chose a lot of great pics of SHK and the transitions were awesome. im expecting another great one from her!!! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ditto that :lol:

anyways~ this thread's been quiet for awhile...and this is off topic but did u guys notice the new "thing" on soompi? it doesnt show the number of members browsing the forum anymore..at first i thought it was jst me and my internet connection but then i read soomp's announcement..still, id jst wanna get off my chest that this feels creepy :ph34r: it's like no one's on soompi AT ALL..it's scary!

Guest s3rene

Ideal boyfriend: Someone who can love those around me... and a passionate person who will love only me. "

Heheheh, she will have no trouble finding a bf who loves only her. SHG is just too pretty for any guy to resist and think about other women. :)

Guest ladyzfingers

In FH, she had to wear heels because Bi is so much taller than her ! :D Her feet must be aching from wearing those high heels on the filming set ! :P

yeah..i think so too

Bi is so much taller than her :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for the link wloi! :lol: im sure many bi-kyo shippers out there would be giddy jst seeing that vid hahaha~

Guest MysticaL

wads the video about?? dun understand korean...can anyone translate wad bi is saying??

and she's the queen of sitcom?? din know tthat....izit becoz of soonpoong?? she is really farni in there

Guest soutsada7

no no...Kelly is not a guy....she is my friend....she will try to make some more MV...this time focusing on Hyekyo :rolleyes: I will tell her that you gals thought she is a guy. :rolleyes:

oh, lol, so I was sooo off :lol: like kaye and candy said, hope kelly's not offended...we all enjoyed her vid immensely and she's got such great skills in putting together a high quality vid...can you please thank her for me? thanks again wloi for sharing all the vids with us :D

again, I will post up the vid via a direct dl link ;)

now that Candy mentioned it, it does feel kinda creepy about the new changes in Soompi :(:ph34r::vicx:

Guest nofear11877

anyways~ this thread's been quiet for awhile...and this is off topic but did u guys notice the new "thing" on soompi? it doesnt show the number of members browsing the forum anymore..at first i thought it was jst me and my internet connection but then i read soomp's announcement..still, id jst wanna get off my chest that this feels creepy :ph34r: it's like no one's on soompi AT ALL..it's scary!

o/t:

candy... it does feel creepy and lonely and quiet without the member's stats display. (so many 'ands' :lol: ) its also a mystery as to how many or who is in the thread. im missing it already. :tears: i can't wave anymore to you guys... :tears:

Have you gals saw this MV, also made by Kelly...dedicated to Bikyo-ers :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vkUbmxHAvIM

oh... thanks for this again wloi!!! and send our thank you's to kelly, ok??? :D can you ask her if she's also making one for SSH-SHK shippers??? this will totally be the coolest and most precious thing ever!!!<-- i mean for us SSH-SHK shippers :sweatingbullets:

Guest s3rene

oh... thanks for this again wloi!!! and send our thank you's to kelly, ok??? :D can you ask her if she's also making one for SSH-SHK shippers??? this will totally be the coolest and most precious thing ever!!!<-- i mean for us SSH-SHK shippers :sweatingbullets:

Awesome idea. I want to watch as well if there is one.

Guest soutsada7

kaye, that's a great idea...anyway, I was gonna work on the petition for SHG+Hyunbin collaboration; however, I just got home and am bone tired :tears:

callista: I'd totally watch it too ;) and enjoy every moment of it just like I enjoyed the bi-kyo one :D

anyway, here's the vid via ysi:

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=28NR1QZ...511YY2K4A05A1PL

credit: kellyhk and wloi for bringing the vid to us...you rock the thread wloi :D

Guest nofear11877

Awesome idea. I want to watch as well if there is one.

kaye, that's a great idea...anyway, I was gonna work on the petition for SHG+Hyunbin collaboration; however, I just got home and am bone tired :tears:

soutsada and callista... glad you guys liked my idea. im totally gonna save it in my archives of SSH-SHK. :sweatingbullets:

soutsada... oh!!!! :w00t::w00t: you're really working on the SHK-HB petition??!! you're the best my twin!!! :lol: anyway, you don't have to start right away. get yourself a lot of rest for now. :D so how exactly do you petition? :unsure: anything i could help with? :D

edit:

its so nice to see those five hearts below my avie... :sighs: im luvin' it right now. :wub:

Guest soutsada7

soutsada and callista... glad you guys liked my idea. im totally gonna save it in my archives of SSH-SHK. :sweatingbullets:

soutsada... oh!!!! :w00t::w00t: you're really working on the SHK-HB petition??!! you're the best my twin!!! :lol: anyway, you don't have to start right away. get yourself a lot of rest for now. :D so how exactly do you petition? :unsure: anything i could help with? :D

edit:

its so nice to see those five hearts below my avie... :sighs: im luvin' it right now. :wub:

lol, thanks kaye...well, to start a petition one must have a site in mind to host the petition and I've found several interesting ones...I'll be working on the body of the petition, i.e. main purpose of the petition and its goals/aims...I'll PM you my rough draft and I guess we can talk about it via PMs ;)...thanks in advance again for your help :D

edit:

o/t:

woot, congrats on you hearts kaye...now, we have more peeps that are officially "friends of soompi"...c'mon SHGers, we can do better than three peeps with hearts.

Guest nofear11877

lol, thanks kaye...well, to start a petition one must have a site in mind to host the petition and I've found several interesting ones...I'll be working on the body of the petition, i.e. main purpose of the petition and its goals/aims...I'll PM you my rough draft and I guess we can talk about it via PMs ;)...thanks in advance again for your help :D

edit:

o/t:

woot, congrats on you hearts kaye...now, we have more peeps that are officially "friends of soompi"...c'mon SHGers, we can do better than three peeps with hearts.

oh... thanks soutsada. :D we SHKers can definitely do better than that. anyway, i'll be waiting for your pms then. hopefully it will go smoothly. im sure a lot of people are dying to see SHK and Hyun Bin together. i can't wait till i get to sign my name on that petition. :D nite, nite everyone!!

that was soo cute ^^

Can someone translate what he was saying?

Actually the MV has captured all the moments/interview when Rain has mentioned Hyekyo or his ideal girl...I will check with Kelly whether she has any English translation on hand (I know that some bikyo-ers have asked her earlier). If not, I will re-watch it tonite and jot down the main points.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Thanks for sharing the Bi-Kyo MV, wloi! And please tell Kelly that she rocks. :)

I can translate these parts of the MV:

- Bi as a guest at YSMM: He mentioned that physical attributes of a girl is not important, though it would be better if she's cute, too. :lol: And then he mentions that he used to like tall, slim women, but now height doesn't matter and he likes women with a little belly.

- His birthday party last year: he also mentions that his ideal girl must have a little belly.

- the Bi-SHK interview with Filipino journalist Jessica Soho (the one that's dubbed in Filipino)- he mentions that his ideal girl is someone who's kind, and must take care of him.

Thanks for sharing the Bi-Kyo MV, wloi! And please tell Kelly that she rocks. :)

I can translate these parts of the MV:

- Bi as a guest at YSMM: He mentioned that physical attributes of a girl is not important, though it would be better if she's cute, too. :lol: And then he mentions that he used to like tall, slim women, but now height doesn't matter and he likes women with a little belly.

- His birthday party last year: he also mentions that his ideal girl must have a little belly.

- the Bi-SHK interview with Filipino journalist Jessica Soho (the one that's dubbed in Filipino)- he mentions that his ideal girl is someone who's kind, and must take care of him.

Some more translation before I go home.

The first clip (Aug04)

The reporter asks Rain who will he choose in real life between HEJ (the other actress in FH) and SHK, Rain answered: SHK

Second clip (Sep04)

In full house, near the end of shooting. Rain told the reporter now that it is sad for him to leave full house as the house is full of HyeKyo. It makes him think of HyeKyo.

Third Clip (Sep04)

Rain told the audience that he and HyeKyo are good friends.

Fourth Clip (Nov04)

Paulette has already do the translation about the ideal girl....but the second part where Rain was embarrassed and has used his hand to cover his face...he did this because one of the participants (good friend of Rain and Hyekyo) suddenly mentioned Hyekyo's name when Rain is describing his ideal girl.

Fifth Clip (Radio interview, Oct/Nov04)

The interviewer asked him to choose among 4 girls to be his ideal gf ? HEJ, SHK, etc. Rain told the interviewer that all of them are charming. Then the interviewer forced him to choose and he chose Hyekyo.

Sixth Clip (Dec04)

During the MNET award, Rain gave special thanks to his MD, who was at that time angry him with and in US.

Seventh Clip (Dec04)

It is the famous KBS drama award....Rain has thanked Hyekyo every time he went on stage.

Eighth Clip (Jun05)

It is the Philippine interview...in the clip, Rain said about his ideal girl

Nineth Clip (Jun05)

Rain's birthday party. He told the fans about his ideal girl.

Tenth Clip (Jul05)

During an interview in HK, the interviewer asked what Rain would do if it is end of the world. Rain answered that he would find a girlfriend and get married. Everybody ought to get married.

11th clip (Dec05 - My Girl and I premiere)

Rain told the reporter that both CTH and SHK has done a good job for the movie. The main point of this clip is not his words. It is something to do with his finger.

Last clip (Feb06 in Shanghai)

The interviewer asked if Rain needs to choose between his brothers and girlfriend, who will he choose ? Rain answered girlfriend.

I have asked Kelly and she told me that the theme of her next MV will be 'When a woman loves a man' ...haha...okay, you know the content, it is similar to 'When a man loves a woman' but the main character will be Hyekyo.

As for SSH-SHK, Kelly will not make any video, because

1) she is a die-hard Bi-kyoer

2) there is no such kind of video clips where SSH or SHK mentioning anything suspicious like what Rain and SHK have done.