Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest kneekey

thanks for posting the pics appl4 hope to see you here more! :P

if im not mistaken, the first 3 pics are for litmus, btw, is she still its endorser?? *crosses fingers*

Just checked Hye Gyo's official site and a new schedule is posted:

March 30th: Shooting a new CF for INNISFREE which is a company for skin care products. We all know our Hye Gyo has beautiful skin so no wonder she is the endorser for this product! :D

April 1st-2nd: Rest and deciding on new project

Guest Jamieâ„¢

March 30th: Shooting a new CF for INNISFREE which is a company for skin care products. We all know our Hye Gyo has beautiful skin so no wonder she is the endorser for this product! :D

thank you soo much for the update!!!

I'm so glad she's endorsing another skin care brand!! (is this her first cf w/ them? I don't think I've heard of them before.. o.O)

there are even news clips up on naver about this '3 days fasting' thing..

and knowing ppl on soompi, prepare to face a lot of bashing .. -__-

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I'm so glad she's endorsing another skin care brand!! (is this her first cf w/ them? I don't think I've heard of them before.. o.O)

I think her size was perfect in FH; not too skinny nor chubby. People should realize that SHK has boobs and being too skinny will make it hard to carry them :blush: (ahaha...). She's healthy looking and she definitely has curves. I'm glad she's eating again!

But does that mean her OLAY contract has expired ? Will OLAY allow her to be the endorser of another skincare products since they are competitors.

Guest soutsada7

appl4, thanks for posting up those pix...some are definitely unseen...I especially like the last one; it's so simple, yet so gorgeously beautiful :D

nikkie: no problem :D

woot, another cf in the making...thanks shanda for the heads-up...never heard of this brand before, well in regards to our unni...is it a new contract?

lol, you took the words outta my mouth jamie :wacko: knowing some peeps here at Soompi, some bashings are inevitable, but we all have to keep a strong and solid front :P

I think her size was perfect in FH; not too skinny nor chubby. People should realize that SHK has boobs and being too skinny will make it hard to carry them :blush: (ahaha...). She's healthy looking and she definitely has curves. I'm glad she's eating again!

lol, your comment about her bust cracked me up nancy :lol: yep, this is one of the minor reasons why I like SHG; she actually has curves and looks healthy, which is not the norm in the showbiz ^_^.

But does that mean her OLAY contract has expired ? Will OLAY allow her to be the endorser of another skincare products since they are competitors.

you've brought up a very good point wloi...is she really still with OLAY cause I love all her OLAY cfs and photoshoots :D

She lost OLAY? I think that of all the products she endorsed, OLAY was the best one simply because it is a global brand. P&G (the makers of Olay) also owns Cover Girl, etcetera... it was very good exposure for her.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ all I know is that she endorses Olay in Taiwan/China/Hong Kong.. but not in Korea. Like all her cfs have been shot in those places, and they're in Chinese.

So maybe this new skin care product is korean? does that make a difference? lol

I hope she doesn't lose olay.. then I won't be able to see her pics in malls when I go to Shang Hai.. lol

Guest soutsada7

^^ditto that jamie :P

anyway, thanks nikkie for posting up that fan artwork...it does indeed look sensual, beautiful, yet mysterious at the same time...wish I had the same skills :D

anyway, I don't think she lost the Olay contract, skylar, since we haven't heard otherwise...hopefully not cause I adore most of her olay pix and cfs...and like jamie stated in the post above, maybe her newest contract is one in Korea, while she still endorses Olay in HK/China/Taiwan? I'm sounding so hopeful...anyway, I'd love to be able to go to the mall and see a big, gihugant poster of SHG :P

Guest MysticaL

I think thats th most ridiculous thing i've ever heard too...fasting for 3 days juz to shoot a few mins of the commercial...WTH!!! its not as if she's really that fat....but glad that its all over...hope to see her production again...miss her onscreen

Guest charles0702

appl4.. thanx for the pix.. a couple of pages back, i posted a link to for the behind the scenes for those litmus ads...

about the olay contract, i hope she doesn't lose it..

and in my opinion, i don't think the other endorsments dropped the contract with shk.. i think she chose not to renew them.. why would all of a sudden, she lose the contract with etude and litmus around the same time.. coincidence, i think not.. i think she will be endorsing new things.. i think she has bigger and better things to come for her..

what.. she fasted for 3 day :crazy::crazy: she is already perfect as she is.. hope she had a big feast after her fasting :P

agreed with soustada.. there will be some bashing on shk here in soompi due to the fasting.. best thing to do is ignore them and stay strong.. shk fans, fighting :D

well see everyone later.. gotta go to school

Guest treeesaa

maybe you guys could help me out..lol i read somewhere that shk might be in rush hour three...?? anybody know anything about that?? lol

oh and i wonder why she's never in any of the sbs tv shows. it'd be so awesome if she was though.. :P

Guest muffin707

welcome to the thread muffin707...lol, you've just posted very a provocative thought for us SHGers; however, as a SHGer I definitely respect your opinions. I actually saw her when I was browsing through the "other celebs photos" forum (I was never into anything Korean at the time :sweatingbullets:); however, I stumbled upon a poll between Cecilia Cheung and a Korean actress named "song hye gyo" and that was how I was introduced to SHG. I thought she was stunning, so I looked up more info on her and found about FH. Watched that, and again I was struck by her beauty and her talent as a young actress. Then I watched AIMH and I thought that she looked naturally beautifuly, though a bit meaty relative to FH. I certainly don't think that she had any surgeries done because she looks the same from AIMH to FH; however, she did lose a lot of weight :P Anyway, it is true that talents are as important as looks in the showbiz...I'm actually the type of person to get tired of things that are superficial so easily; however, I have yet to get tired of SHG, so it must be more than her looks that attract me to her as a fan :D Anyway, whew that was a long-winded post, but like I said earlier welcome to the thread and we welcome all sorts of thoughts and opinions in here...hope to see you around here more :)

quote from nofear11877

like soutsada said... i don't think she got surgery done on her face or any part of her body. i don't want to bring back all of the fuss regarding the rumored surgery so im gonna leave it there. anyway, its nice to know that you like her acting. superficial beauty really fades away fast so there's no question that some people think she looks ordinary now. i cant blame you guys on that. but like you said yourself, all that matters for an actress is how she acts. and oh... thanks for sharing your thoughts and hopefully you'll be back here again!

Thanks guys/gals for making me feel so welcomed. This is the most friendly place I've been to so far. Getting back to the topic of plastic surgery, there is a lot of controversy with korean actress and plastic surgery. Just about every forum I've been to has a thread about how plastic korean actresses are, there's no mention about chinese/japanese actress, although I'm sure they also have something done. I remember reading an article about Oprah Winfrey's show about women around the world , and one of the topic stated that korean women were opsessed with plastic surgery. I guessed being bombarded with these kind of information may have brainwashed me into thinking ALL korean actress have plastic surgery. Anyways I'm glad you guys dont think she has any work done. To me I dont really care if a person has surgery or not as long as she can act. Although I do admire natural beauty. :D

Guest fatgrrl_slim

maybe you guys could help me out..lol i read somewhere that shk might be in rush hour three...?? anybody know anything about that?? lol

oh and i wonder why she's never in any of the sbs tv shows. it'd be so awesome if she was though.. :P

Hi, treeesaa! Nope, Rush Hour 3 is an old rumor. I don't think even Jacky Chan and Chris Tucker are enthusiastic about doing another sequel to that movie...

As for her not being in any SBS shows, actually, she starred in the SBS drama ALL IN with LBH in 2003.

Guest treeesaa

Hi, treeesaa! Nope, Rush Hour 3 is an old rumor. I don't think even Jacky Chan and Chris Tucker are enthusiastic about doing another sequel to that movie...

As for her not being in any SBS shows, actually, she starred in the SBS drama ALL IN with LBH in 2003.

man where have a been? lol i should've went in here sooner.

i saw All In. :) but i meant like shows like Love Letter/Xman etc etc though..thanks for your reply! =)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

man where have a been? lol i should've went in here sooner.

i saw All In. :) but i meant like shows like Love Letter/Xman etc etc though..thanks for your reply! =)

She was in Love Letter last year to promote her movie... I'm just not sure if we're talking about the same Love Letter... :blush:

Guest jgabriel2005

Why do they have to make her so thin? I do agree that she looked best in Full House.

I'm happy that she has another CF. Hope to hear more good news in the coming days.

Guest soutsada7

actually, there will be Rush Hour Three that's gonna be shown next year; however, SHG is not going to be in it...rather, Maggie Q is going to star in it...eh, not really liking Maggie Q though :blink:. Welcome to the thread, btw, treeesaa :D Hope to see you around more :).

quote from nofear11877

like soutsada said... i don't think she got surgery done on her face or any part of her body. i don't want to bring back all of the fuss regarding the rumored surgery so im gonna leave it there. anyway, its nice to know that you like her acting. superficial beauty really fades away fast so there's no question that some people think she looks ordinary now. i cant blame you guys on that. but like you said yourself, all that matters for an actress is how she acts. and oh... thanks for sharing your thoughts and hopefully you'll be back here again!

Thanks guys/gals for making me feel so welcomed. This is the most friendly place I've been to so far. Getting back to the topic of plastic surgery, there is a lot of controversy with korean actress and plastic surgery. Just about every forum I've been to has a thread about how plastic korean actresses are, there's no mention about chinese/japanese actress, although I'm sure they also have something done. I remember reading an article about Oprah Winfrey's show about women around the world , and one of the topic stated that korean women were opsessed with plastic surgery. I guessed being bombarded with these kind of information may have brainwashed me into thinking ALL korean actress have plastic surgery. Anyways I'm glad you guys dont think she has any work done. To me I dont really care if a person has surgery or not as long as she can act. Although I do admire natural beauty. :D

no problem muffin707...I completely agree with you that talent is much more valuable and admirable than superficial beauty. I have checked out the "K-celeb photo" forum and I did notice many topics repeatedly made that are related to plastic surgery, not only soompi but other forums as well :o it's really presumptuous of many peeps to assume that only Koreans love plastic surgery because like you've mentioned, other nationalities do it too, such as Chinese, Japanese, Thais, etc but they weren't given as much attention as the Koreans have been given...hope you come up with more thought-provoking issues cause I just love discussing them...see you around :D. for now, like tammie, gotta head out to class...:P