Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

morning everyone! hi kaye and anette! see u guys down there :)

hmm..in reply to jamie's question..id think id give shk a rating of 8..i think she's good at what she does, but with the exception of full house, she does constantly play the same typical role..but then again, i cud be wrong coz ive only seen three dramas of hers so far. and from what ive seen, she's been doing a really good job. perhaps in full house she over exaggerated some stuff, but i think that compared to ldh's role in my girl, ldh exaggerated jst a bit more than shk did in full house. i remember watching my girl for the first time and during the first episode, i was like, this isnt funny, it's exaggerating..hahaha~ but then i loved my girl..so never mind that :lol:

anyways~ perhaps if shk did more roles outside her usual comfort zone, then ppl cud really see what she's made of. but then again, i dont doubt her abilities as an actress..so like everyone else here, im praying for more varied roles for her in the future!

amen.

I love Lee Da Hae. I think she is pretty, has a great body and has an AWESOME personality. I love her in MY GIRL. However, with that said, I still have to say that Song Hye Kyo looks much more beautiful in those photos above. :) (This does not take away anything from LDH who has a great future in the BIZ, i think).

Anyhoo, there is always room for beautiful ladies with talent to boot. :)

Re her CFs, am I getting the hint that contracts were not renewed bec My Girl didn't make that good in ratings? If that is so then I pitty not only SHG but the rest of the actors and actresses. I hope i'm wrong here bec i don't think it's not fair to judge them based on 1 movie's rating.

I still do not discount the fact that it may be her decission too not to renew. Or could it be her fee or her agency? I don't know how they do it in Korea. Someone please enlighten me.

Re her acting I liked her best in All In, like I said before. Sooo natural. FH is my fav, though. As a matter of fact, I just finished watching disc 4. Oh yes, I keep on watching it again and again and again.

I'm not so fond with movies that give me a heavy heart. A lot of animosities and troubles in the world now (esp here in the Phil). FH and feel-good light comedies are my therapy.

AJAJA---HYE GYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!

Guest soutsada7

I never thought asian people were good looking, growing up in the western country my ideas of what is good looking was westernised. However the first time I saw her in Autumn Love Story I thought she was stunning. I also thought the leading guy in the series I think his name is Hun something Seung was really good looking. But the more I look at her I less attractive she become, recently I think she may have had some plastic surgery done, she doesnt look the same as she used to, she kinda looks ordinary to me now. Anyhow I do love her acting and that whats important for an actress, not looks. :P

welcome to the thread muffin707...lol, you've just posted very a provocative thought for us SHGers; however, as a SHGer I definitely respect your opinions. I actually saw her when I was browsing through the "other celebs photos" forum (I was never into anything Korean at the time :sweatingbullets:); however, I stumbled upon a poll between Cecilia Cheung and a Korean actress named "song hye gyo" and that was how I was introduced to SHG. I thought she was stunning, so I looked up more info on her and found about FH. Watched that, and again I was struck by her beauty and her talent as a young actress. Then I watched AIMH and I thought that she looked naturally beautifuly, though a bit meaty relative to FH. I certainly don't think that she had any surgeries done because she looks the same from AIMH to FH; however, she did lose a lot of weight :P Anyway, it is true that talents are as important as looks in the showbiz...I'm actually the type of person to get tired of things that are superficial so easily; however, I have yet to get tired of SHG, so it must be more than her looks that attract me to her as a fan :D Anyway, whew that was a long-winded post, but like I said earlier welcome to the thread and we welcome all sorts of thoughts and opinions in here...hope to see you around here more :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

Re her CFs, am I getting the hint that contracts were not renewed bec My Girl didn't make that good in ratings? If that is so then I pitty not only SHG but the rest of the actors and actresses. I hope i'm wrong here bec i don't think it's not fair to judge them based on 1 movie's rating.

I still do not discount the fact that it may be her decission too not to renew. Or could it be her fee or her agency? I don't know how they do it in Korea. Someone please enlighten me.

Re her acting I liked her best in All In, like I said before. Sooo natural. FH is my fav, though. As a matter of fact, I just finished watching disc 4. Oh yes, I keep on watching it again and again and again.

I'm not so fond with movies that give me a heavy heart. A lot of animosities and troubles in the world now (esp here in the Phil). FH and feel-good light comedies are my therapy.

AJAJA---HYE GYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!

i hope it's not jst because of the fact that her first movie didnt do so good in the ratings that she's losing all those contracts with the cf's! :fury: that would be totally crazy...i hope her contracts with those cf's just expired and she's chosen not to renew it..like u, i also think it's not fair to judge her based on that movie's rating alone..

as for her acting in all in, i have only seen glimpses of it as i scanned the episodes, but it did seem natural and effortless..the fact that she loved the main guy in real life must have made things easier :lol:

Guest nofear11877

I never thought asian people were good looking, growing up in the western country my ideas of what is good looking was westernised. However the first time I saw her in Autumn Love Story I thought she was stunning. I also thought the leading guy in the series I think his name is Hun something Seung was really good looking. But the more I look at her I less attractive she become, recently I think she may have had some plastic surgery done, she doesnt look the same as she used to, she kinda looks ordinary to me now. Anyhow I do love her acting and that whats important for an actress, not looks. :P

like soutsada said... i don't think she got surgery done on her face or any part of her body. i don't want to bring back all of the fuss regarding the rumored surgery so im gonna leave it there. anyway, its nice to know that you like her acting. superficial beauty really fades away fast so there's no question that some people think she looks ordinary now. i cant blame you guys on that. but like you said yourself, all that matters for an actress is how she acts. :D and oh... thanks for sharing your thoughts and hopefully you'll be back here again!

however, I have yet to get tired of SHG, so it must be more than her looks that attract me to her as a fan :D Anyway, whew that was a long-winded post, but like I said earlier welcome to the thread and we welcome all sorts of thoughts and opinions in here...hope to see you around here more :)

its nice to read your story again soutsada! :D like you, i have yet to get tired of her.

anyway, if you guys don't mind, can you share us your thoughts on this question that im gonna post? im just curious.

if you have the whole day with SHK, what would you do??? how would you spend it??? and where would you want to go??? what would you tell her???

here's my answer... well, first of all, if i had the chance to spend a whole day with her, i trully think that it will be the one of the best days of my life. if this happened i would have felt that i've hit the megamillion lottery. anyhow, here are my plans of what i'll be doing with her. first i would welcome her by giving her a tour of the beautiful and fun places here in chicago. then for lunch, i would bring her back to my home and give her a big welcoming party. As for the food, i will cook her filipino foods and prepare her favorite foods(that i have to research on). :sweatingbullets: after she's full, i will entertain her by singing her the 3 bears song. <--hopefully she'll enjoy my performance as much as she enjoyed watching young-jae's. then, i will bring out all of my memorabilias and collections of her and see how she reacts. hopefully she'll appreciate my hardwork of trying to collect all of her work. and then, im gonna make her watch all of my favorite scenes in her drama. after all of this, hopefully she's not bored yet cuz i saved the best for the last. for dinner, i'll bring her to any restaurant that she likes. after dinner, i'll bring her to the beach (which in our case the lakefront) and spend some quiet moments with her. right there, i'll ask her a lot of questions and get to know her more. oh... and i'll say that she's my idol and that her beauty is one of a kind and to be envied by many. then, at night, i would bring her to the sky deck of sears tower so that she'll see how beautiful chicago is at night time. i would also take a lot of videos and pictures with her. and last but not least, i would give her a surprise present. i don't know what for now, but im sure i'll know if it happens. and send her off to the airport :tears:

anyway, those are what i'll be doing if i had the whole day with her. you guys can be creative and imaginative if you want with your little time wth her. B) personally, a day wouldn't be enough for me. :sweatingbullets: how greedy of me right??? :lol:

Guest soutsada7

^^ooo, cool questions that you brought up kaye...okay, here goes...

If I were to have a day with Song Hye Gyo (like you, I'd feel the luckiest in the whole world cause she is, after all, my idol), I'd show her around the bayarea, Ca...then I'd give her a brief lesson in speaking slangs in English :P Can just imagine her trying to speak slang...it would be so uberly cute. Then I'd give her a tour of my University campus cause I just love the atmosphere there (love the Campanile at Berkeley), then of course I'd take her around San Francisco and show her the beautiful world-renown Golden Gate Bridge. I'd then take her to my favorite Korean restaurant and see her reaction in dining a la fusion cuisine :P It seems like she loves to read, so I'd take her to my favorite Barnes and Noble spot and maybe have an intelligent discourse on certain literature (this is my imagination and in it, there's no language barrier :P). This will be followed by a night of star-gazing (there's this huge and advanced telescope used for the Astronomy department at my UC) and I love star-gazing. Then while star-gazing I'd love to ask her some personal questions, so I can get to know my idol better...and of course, I'd show her Soompi to let her know how much she's adored at Soompi :P of course, I'd introduce her to all my wonderful SHGers, especially this topic starter :P Then I'd see her off to the airport...of course, I saved the most personal question for last; I'd ask her whether Song Seun Hun, Wonbin, or Bi are the type of guys she's attracted to or not <--- personal, eh? :P Then I'd yell out "sarang haeyo, Song Hye Gyo unni" before she leaves...kay, that's the bulk of my imagination at play :wiggles eyebrows up and down: thanks for coming up with these questions, kaye :D

Guest charles0702

wow.. i am glad you brought up that question kaye.. what would i do if i had the chance to spend one whole day with shk.. the first thing i would do is go with her to get manicures, pedicures, and massages.. that always relaxes me.. she seemed so stressed out lately (plus the loss of many endorsements) she needs something to ease her mind and relaxes her.. second, i would go shopping with her.. with all the pix i have seen here in, i noticed she loves shopping.. we would go shopping till our feet hurts :D well houston has alot of tourist attractions such as museums, art gallery, restaurants, clubs, etc.. i would let her choose and go where she wants to go.. i will also like to actually have a time set out for us to have girl talk. just sit and chat about hot actors, what will her next project be, and will she pursuit a singing career.. we will also have dinner at my house cause my family are also her fans.. i think that will be it for now.. sounds kinda boring eh?

Guest s3rene

I would go to an amusement park with Hye Kyo unnie, if I could spend a day with her. :) Maybe I won't show her around since I will feel inferior being seen around her.

Guest sweet_treats1812

that was a really interesting question kaye :lol:

hmm...if i cud spend one day with her, i think id actually want to spend the day with her in korea rather here in the US :lol: i know it sounds stupid, but instead of me showing her around NJ, i think id prefer it if SHE showed ME around korea :lol: sorta like having a nice long drive around the place as friends..id wanna see jeju island with her even if she's been there already..we can jst sit by the beach or on some nice grassy knoll and have a picnic and chat chat chat..and then we'd spend the day taking pictures together.. :rolleyes: then when the day is over, id give her a hug and thank her and tell her how much i loved spending the day with her..then maybe id ask for an autograph hahaha~ then id go to the airport and fly back here..i prefer it if i were the one who left...i hate having to say goodbye to someone who's leaving me..

that wud probably be one of the nicest days of my life.......... :blush:

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the pics appl4! :lol: ive actually never seen 'em before...look at those orange earrings! they're huge! :blink:

Guest soutsada7

here's some of mine..contribution.. but i dun knwo if these pic hv been post before??sorry if hv been post before hehe :sweatingbullets:

song3.jpg

I'm loving this pix here...I haven't seen any of the ones you posted, thanks for sharing and welcome to the thread appl4 :D Hope to see you around more :D

hey you guys :) before i say gudnyt just want to say that i e-mailed SidusHQ and asked them about what SHK will be doing next in terms of endorsements and acting projects, i'm hoping they'll read my e-mail and actually reply, because i'm just feeling sooo down with all these talks about SHK's contracts not being renewed :( i hope i'll hear from them soon (Great news, i hope :) )...

Guest soutsada7

hey you guys :) before i say gudnyt just want to say that i e-mailed SidusHQ and asked them about what SHK will be doing next in terms of endorsements and acting projects, i'm hoping they'll read my e-mail and actually reply, because i'm just feeling sooo down with all these talks about SHK's contracts not being renewed :) i hope i'll hear from them soon (Great news, i hope :) )...

wahh, you are the coolest kYo, thanks for the heads-up about this...I'll be crossing my fingers for good, no scratch that, ultra great news!!! :w00t: thanks for taking the initiative :D;)

nite nite kYo.

Guest kneekey

anyway, if you guys don't mind, can you share us your thoughts on this question that im gonna post? im just curious.

if you have the whole day with SHK, what would you do??? how would you spend it??? and where would you want to go??? what would you tell her???

nice question kaye anyways, heres my answer:

if i were to spend a day with shk i would bring her in the philippines and tour her around the hottest bars here and bring her to palawan for a change of scene :D then we would sunbathe in the beach and i will tell her how lucky i am for having the opportunity to meet her, to spend a day with her. then i would ask her whats the feeling of being a superstar & whats her plans after "my girl & i" & we will talk about who she thinks is a potential boyfriend from the actors today *smirks* and then i will tell her what is her beauty secret because her skin is PERFECT and then i will make her taste the filipino delicacies and i will let her give me an autograph and when its time for me to say goodbye i will give her gift (i will still think what it is though)

thanks for the pics appl4! :lol: ive actually never seen 'em before...look at those orange earrings! they're huge! :blink:

agree with you candy that is one humungous earrings! :w00t:

hey you guys :) before i say gudnyt just want to say that i e-mailed SidusHQ and asked them about what SHK will be doing next in terms of endorsements and acting projects, i'm hoping they'll read my e-mail and actually reply, because i'm just feeling sooo down with all these talks about SHK's contracts not being renewed :( i hope i'll hear from them soon (Great news, i hope :) )...

dont worry, i will pray that they will reply && hopefully it'll be goodnews *crosses fingers*

edit:

soutsada see you down there *wavewave* THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! *hugs&kisses* sorry if i wasnt able to reply. can i ask if we've received a warning already?? *hopes not*

Guest soutsada7

hey peeps,

this is a heads-up...for those who haven't read the new rules for "k-dramas and movies" forum posted by our moderator, Armanigurl, I'd suggest you to do so cause I really don't want to risk the chance of this thread closing :tears::( Just a friendly heads-up ^_^.

nikki and everybody else, I enjoyed reading about all your ideal outings with SHG :sigh: mine sounds so boring in comparison :P

edit:

here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...ounce&f=16&id=1