Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

nikki: here's a reup of the cf you wanted

sendspace link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l413ir

morning everybody!!!

jgabriel2005: I can't wait for her next project either and I know for sure the other SHGers can't too :P betcha this thread will be flooded once news of her next project leaks out :lol:

Guest nofear11877

Kaye, did you see the lustful way he was looking at her and sniffing her neck. Bad bad bad guy. :ph34r: Yeah she looked better than Britney Spears though.

sorry for leaving you hanging last night callista. :sweatingbullets: anyway, she must have been uncomfortoble while shooting that pic. i would be if someone i don't know is sniffing my neck. :phew:

Oh I see :blink: .....thanks for the reply nofear11877 and soutsada...............now, should I wear it or not? Anyway, luckily I only have 1 pair....ha..ha....

for me, i've had bad experience with A&F and i've also seen it a lot of bad things with it. in short, i wouldn't even buy A&F anymore. :lol:

more pix from "guardian angel"

134880540.jpg

the yellow umbrella reminds me of the yellow umbrella she used in autumn tale while she was riding in that boat on her way to her home. :sweatingbullets: ah... brings me back to those days. :sighs:

hi li!! :waves: im just sneaking one post while im in class. anyway see ya guys later. :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, kaye you are a bad, bad girl :waves index finger at you side to side: :P j/k...

anyway, here are more pix :D

more "guardian angel"

134880541.jpg

134880542.jpg

random:

134841142.jpg

134841145.jpg

credit: songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. miss everyone and gives everyone huggs :P thanks to everyone who posted up pix.. i am adding that to my collection.. sorry haven't been posting for awhile, busy with school.. anyways.. i am totally loving the guardian angel pix.. she looks so sweet with that little girl..

soustada, thanx for the link to the cf.. i love it soo much.. i also voted for shk but don't know if she is in the lead or not..

i agree with everyone.. i can't wait for her next project.. i am anticipating and counting the days..

dbsg.. welcome to the thread.. and i agree with you.. she is indeed pretty..

i will try to find some more pix and post it later.. :D

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I actually like those 'sabotage' pics of her!! hehe...so i'm with Pau here!!..buT I ADMIT THAT WHEN I FIRST SAW THEM i WAS LIKE WHAT the...But as I scroll up and down to look at the pics again..I actually appreciate what the make up artist has done..It definitely showed the 'other' side of SHG and her being a versatile model...(but i definitely didnt like the eyebrows-I thought they were p/s)..

I liked the last pic of the 'sabotaged' pics of her coz how she 'posed' is just like a boy..(iT says at the bottom of the scan.."me as a boy'" or something!!I think the photoshoot is to show her as a 'girl' and a 'boy'..??..

hehe..:D I also want SHG to show up the Baeksang Awards..Coz I never seen her in ceremonies..except KBS Awards!

:EDIT: sorry for bringing back this topic again!! LOL

Guest nofear11877

^^lol, kaye you are a bad, bad girl :waves index finger at you side to side: :P j/k...

anyway, here are more pix :D

more "guardian angel"

134880541.jpg

its not that im not the only one who does it... you also do it soutsada!!! :lol: well, we both know it so were both bad. :phew: as for the pic... aww... lucky little girl, she gets a hug and then a kiss from SHK.

I AGREE!!! shes pretty!

welcome to the thread dbsg!!! she is indeed pretty. on the side note, im crazy in love with dbsg too. :lol: i luv yunho and changmin. they're so cute. :wub:

hey everyone.. miss everyone and gives everyone huggs :P thanks to everyone who posted up pix.. i am adding that to my collection.. sorry haven't been posting for awhile, busy with school.. anyways.. i am totally loving the guardian angel pix.. she looks so sweet with that little girl..

hey tammie!!! we missed you a lot. :D i would have done the same thing as you did if i had a ton of hw and projects to do. anyway, im looking forward to the pics later!!!

Guest soutsada7

hi tammie and reanne, welcome back to our wonderful thread...you gals are so missed in this thread :P

I AGREE!!! shes pretty!

welcome to our wonderful thread dbsg_ :D

kaye: didn't know that you were into dbsg and yes, of course I'm bad...we're twins remember? :P

anyway, more pix:

lonelyme.jpg

meangirl.jpg

weittt.jpg

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

doesn't she look kinda mean in these pix :lol: anyway, I'm not likin' her eyebrows...another aesthetic touch perhaps? :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^bwahahaha~ her look in that last pic is sorta scary...sorta like, "stay away from me...not feeling good right now" :ph34r:

anyways..thanks for all those u guys! i love the guardian angel ones..the little girl is so cute! this thread has been filled with pics of her lately..im really enjoying all of it! hahaha...sorry i cant add to all the frenzy..my pics collection is limited since i dont always save pics..i prefer vids :sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

kaye: didn't know that you were into dbsg and yes, of course I'm bad...we're twins remember? :P

weittt.jpg

doesn't she look kinda mean in these pix :lol: anyway, I'm not likin' her eyebrows...another aesthetic touch perhaps? :sweatingbullets:

her eyebrows looks fine to me soutsada. :sweatingbullets: but with those eyebrows she looks extra scary and intimidating. i bet she's thinking, "what now punk!!! you want a piece of me???".

soutsada... im really :wacko: over dbsg. they are the 3rd most lovable koreans in my list (SSH &SHK are my top two). :lol: and i'll remember now from now that we're twins so i won't question you again over our similarities. :D

She has a gorgeous profile and really nice hair.

i have a thing for healthy looking hair .. heh.

you have a thing for healthy hair??? :sweatingbullets: i kinda do too. except i wish my hair was more managable to fix/glam up like hye kyo. :phew:

PAGE 328 OWNED BY KAYE!!! :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

^bwahaha! i love the last note uve got there:

PAGE 328 OWNED BY KAYE! :lol: u go girl!

eh~ as for the eyebrows..i think they're a bit too..hmm..i dunno how to describe it. they're not thick precisely..they're more like, wide? :unsure: like if u span ur fingers from the top of the eyebrow to the bottom..haha~ not wide like horizontally..am i making sense? :sweatingbullets:

anyways..goodness, listen to us! we're like scrutinizing every little aspect of her features! :lol: c'mon shk! give us smthing new to talk about! hahahahaha~

Guest nofear11877

^bwahaha! i love the last note uve got there:

PAGE 328 OWNED BY KAYE! :lol: u go girl!

eh~ as for the eyebrows..i think they're a bit too..hmm..i dunno how to describe it. they're not thick precisely..they're more like, wide? :unsure: like if u span ur fingers from the top of the eyebrow to the bottom..haha~ not wide like horizontally..am i making sense? :sweatingbullets:

anyways..goodness, listen to us! we're like scrutinizing every little aspect of her features! :lol: c'mon shk! give us smthing new to talk about! hahahahaha~

candy... i purposely left my last sentence like that... for motivational purposes to someone (*hint*-->the competition of owning a page with my twin). :lol: and i do get you candy. for me, i don't really see anything wrong with it. :sweatingbullets: and yeah... SHK better do something that will keep us talking about her for days. maybe an end to her vacation and start of a drama/movie??? :unsure:

Guest kneekey

yes, in aimh she has a long silky looking hair. that's why i wonder why she isnt on the shampoo cf's

her eyebrows looks fine to me soutsada. :sweatingbullets: but with those eyebrows she looks extra scary and intimidating. i bet she's thinking, "what now punk!!! you want a piece of me???".

soutsada... im really :wacko: over dbsg. they are the 3rd most lovable koreans in my list (SSH &SHK are my top two). :lol: and i'll remember now from now that we're twins so i won't question you again over our similarities. :D

you have a thing for healthy hair??? :sweatingbullets: i kinda do too. except i wish my hair was more managable to fix/glam up like hye kyo. :phew:

PAGE 328 OWNED BY KAYE!!! :P

kaye you're statement ^ is so funny *lmfao* :lol:

and dont worry i already noted that you OWNED PAGE 328 j/k :lol:

Guest nofear11877

yes, in aimh she has a long silky looking hair. that's why i wonder why she isnt on the shampoo cf's

kaye you're statement ^ is so funny *lmfao* :lol:

nikki... glad you liked my little dialogue of what she was thinking. i was laughing when i wrote it. :lol: and yeah... now that you've mentioned it, i wonder why she didn't endorse a shampoo since her hair is so healthy looking and shiny all the time. :unsure: and i do love her long, black, straight her in autumn tale. i kinda miss it too. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

weeeeeeeeee! more pics! :w00t:

maybe she didnt endorse any shampoo CF's coz it's really the glowing healthiness of her skin that's one of her best assets :lol: and the CF people jst wanna use that to it's full potential or smthing...

Guest nofear11877

2711600_600x883.jpg

callista... thanks for the pics!!! :D i like this one. the caps written on it fits her, no doubt about it. she's our one and only drama queen. :D