Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

now, im gonna join soutsada... :D

random pics...

000742288id.jpg

0082577625b15d2cs7bc.jpg

yhphk2051214s277805xs.jpg

etude

normal1182mm.jpg

another pic with an apple

8343uv.jpg

simple but beautiful dress

06272641421246ai.jpg

Guest soutsada7

whee, I'm on the roll for realios...here's more pix from my "deadly eyes" collection:

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

kaye: I completely agree with you that she looks scary in that pix...was she supposed to be a "ghost" or something in this drama/movie? this also looks very interesting...gahh, here's a list of SHG dramas that I anticipate to watch over the summer, that is, if I can ever find them imageimage:

1) Guardian Angel
2) All In
3) Deadly Eyes
4) Soonpoong Clinic
5) Sunshine Pours Down

QUOTE(nofear11877 @ Mar 22 2006, 11:43 AM) »
now, im gonna join soutsada... image

etude
IPB Image

another pic with an apple
IPB Image

yippee, twins at work again!!! image anyway, I love the etude pix...she looks so elegantly pure and beautiful, thanks for sharing kaye...and I'm always lovin' her pix with fruits...aish, now I'm hungry for fruits image

Guest nofear11877

QUOTE(soutsada7 @ Mar 22 2006, 01:53 PM) »
whee, I'm on the roll for realios...here's more pix from my "deadly eyes" collection:

yippee, twins at work again!!! image anyway, I love the etude pix...she looks so elegantly pure and beautiful, thanks for sharing kaye...and I'm always lovin' her pix with fruits...aish, now I'm hungry for fruits image

yup... we're twins at work soutsada. image she looks like an IPB Image on those pics you posted. and oh... who's that boy on the pic with her? image he's a lucky gal. image i'll find more pics later. image

Guest soutsada7

QUOTE(nofear11877 @ Mar 22 2006, 12:10 PM) »
yup... we're twins at work soutsada. image she looks like an IPB Image on those pics you posted. and oh... who's that boy on the pic with her? image he's a lucky gal. image i'll find more pics later. image

kaye: I don't know who the guy is either image maybe shanda can provide us with the answer, since I got this collection from her website image

anyway, here's the last of the "deadly eyes" picture series imageimage

credit: shanda @ songhyegyo.net

Guest nofear11877

QUOTE(fanta @ Mar 22 2006, 03:26 PM) »
song hye kyo and cha tae hyun on maya specail (thai tv programme)

part-1

part-2

part-3

upload by me

record by 송혜교@popcornfor2

oh... image thanks for this fanta!!! i'll watch it later though. image i didn't even know you had your own clubbox. imageimage

Guest soutsada7

QUOTE(fanta @ Mar 22 2006, 01:26 PM) »
song hye kyo and cha tae hyun on maya specail (thai tv programme)

part-1

part-2

part-3

upload by me

record by 송혜교@popcornfor2

ooo, thanks fanta image I will dl the minute I get home...didn't know you have you own cb either...I will definitely check that out too...alrighty, my wonderful SHGers, gotta head out to classes now...see ya!!!

I know I said I was gonna head off to bed now, but I couldn't resist more pix for the last time tonight :P:sweatingbullets:

anyway, S.H.E_fan: here are some photoshoots from FH, mainly with bi and SHG :D they look beautiful together here and in FH :D

134706330.jpg

134706340.jpg

134706346.jpg

134706350.jpg

134706358.jpg

credit: snoopycat @ songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

alrighty, I'm really going to sleep now :lol:

They really do look good in these pics!! She looks phenomenal as always! I just can't get enough

Guest kneekey

fanta thanks for posting those cute pics! :D

holy cow! soutsada's on a roll again, now dont stop rollin'! :lol:

my share of pics...

13337.jpg

13344.jpg

13491.jpg

13492.jpg

i love her outfits on the last 2 pics

Guest nofear11877

Very nice pics. She may be not the most beautiful girl in the world but there is something in her glow . She's like a melon shake to me....so refreshing. B):rolleyes:

a melon shake??? :huh::unsure::lol: now why didn't i think of that. :sweatingbullets: i get what you mean though... it is very refreshing to look at her pics cuz in every pic there is something unique about her. B)

nikki... thanks for posting those ultra large pictures. ;) its like im watching it in HD. :lol: never hurts to see these pics again. and she's also wearing the infamous 'abercrombie' sweatshirt. i say its infamous cuz A&F is prejudiced against one race. i still remember the little discussion about it not long ago. :sweatingbullets:

Guest GrUnG--GriNG

wahh, this is such a nice piccie GrUnG--GriNG...btw, welcome back to our wonderful thread...it's like they're saying, "sawat dee krab and sawat dee kha." muwahahaha, look so elegant doing it too :P Thanks for sharing and what's your name, if you don't mind me asking?

MORNING EVERYBODY!!!

Hello sawasdee-kha soutsada7 :) My name is gring :)

Guest honey_ping

nikki... thanks for posting those ultra large pictures. ;) its like im watching it in HD. :lol: never hurts to see these pics again. and she's also wearing the infamous 'abercrombie' sweatshirt. i say its infamous cuz A&F is prejudiced against one race. i still remember the little discussion about it not long ago. :sweatingbullets:

A&F? :blink: What kind of discussion is it all about? :blink: You can PM to tell me about it because I'm against this prejudism...........actually I have one abercrombie shirt which really is nice in the sense of its material and I really like it. When I got to know that SHG likes this brand, I'm kinda happy too because I like the brand as well. Now, I'm confused....... :tears::blink:

Guest s3rene

Ok, I have been having some problems with soompi and I can't quote or reply anyone. You girls should watch Sunlight Pours Down and that drama was hilarious. Soutsada, that cop guy was very comical and there was a scene where he dressed up as a girl and went into a nightclub looking for SHG because he thought she worked there. I was laughing like crazy at that scene. He was ugly as a man but he looked worse as a girl. :P :P Check it out if you can.

Guest soutsada7

A&F? :blink: What kind of discussion is it all about? :blink: You can PM to tell me about it because I'm against this prejudism...........actually I have one abercrombie shirt which really is nice in the sense of its material and I really like it. When I got to know that SHG likes this brand, I'm kinda happy too because I like the brand as well. Now, I'm confused....... :tears::blink:

yep, they produced a shirt with the logo "two wangs don't make a white" and note that all the AF stores that I go to have the majority of their employees being white :rolleyes:

Ok, I have been having some problems with soompi and I can't quote or reply anyone. You girls should watch Sunlight Pours Down and that drama was hilarious. Soutsada, that cop guy was very comical and there was a scene where he dressed up as a girl and went into a nightclub looking for SHG because he thought she worked there. I was laughing like crazy at that scene. He was ugly as a man but he looked worse as a girl. :P :P Check it out if you can.

wahh, I knew it that he must have a hilarious character...now, I gotta check this one out, thanks for the info callista :D

to make this post count more, I'm gonna post more pix...yeppie, yep, nikki, I am on the roll :lol:

134841121.jpg

134841134.jpg

134841137.jpg

credit: songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

a melon shake??? :huh::unsure::lol: now why didn't i think of that. :sweatingbullets: i get what you mean though... it is very refreshing to look at her pics cuz in every pic there is something unique about her. B)

ditto that kaye...I still remember that as well...heated, wasn't it? :P wow, refreshing as a melon shake, huh? yep, gotta agree with you there anette :D

Hello sawasdee-kha soutsada7 :) My name is gring :)

sawatdee-kha gring...what a cute s/n, grung-gring :P

Guest fatgrrl_slim

134841134.jpg

When was this pic taken and where? She looks really nice here... I love looking at her travel photos coz her natural beauty really shines when she's not wearing tons of make-up. :)

Guest pinklily

soutsada7 and nofear11877, thank you for the kind words...hehe...you are both so sweet. :blush: i'm actually backloging through (although rather slowly...hehe...saving pics and soaking in SHK info along the way) this thread and am having lots of fun. i hope SHK decides to attend this years baeksang...she hasn't attended an awards show since KBS' 2004 drama awards for FH. really wish to see her out and about and looking glamourous while doing so. :wub: <--- i know that she's a private person and i respect that...but it would be an absolute treat to us fans to see her participate in the event. ^_^ good luck to SHK...SHK FIGHTING!

:w00t: omo! thank you to fanta for that clip of them...can't wait to watch it. ^_^