Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

wow!!! :w00t: i see a lot of us are backing our unnie up. :D anyway, glad to know your side of the story pel1300!!! as you can see most of us here respect your opinion and we hope you'll be back in these thread to pose more thought provoking questions. :D

as for her acting... i don't think she acted really bad in all of 'em except full house. i guess it depends on what kind of story line you like cuz in full house she had a quirky and bubbly character. for me, the very first SHK drama i saw was autumn tale. there is no doubt that she acted superbly in it. she was so mature looking even though she was just 18 at the time. i haven't seen all of her dramas, in fact i've only watched three of 'em (full house, autumn tale, all in) so i wouldn't be in the right position to critique her acting skills when i've only seen a few of it. but like candy has mentioned, i wouldn't even dare to say that she acted poorly on her dramas. cuz i would be telling a the greatest lie in my life if i did. :D

o/t:

jaime... you didn't finish lovers in paris??? hehe... good cuz the ending is really confusing.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^o/t: kaye, lovers in paris was such a huge hit the phils. i never saw it though :lol: but many ppl seemed to love it and found it funny..but i also heard that the ending sucked :unsure:

Although my fav series of hers is Autumn Tale, I think that she acted best in Sunlight Pours Down. Gosh she was downright mean and selfish in that drama. :D

oh wow! u made me curious now!!! gaaah! she acted mean and selfish??? how cool is that?! ive never seen her act mean or selfish..goodness... :sweatingbullets: how mean was she? like ur-so-bad-i-just-wanna-bash-u kinda mean?

Guest soutsada7

Although my fav series of hers is Autumn Tale, I think that she acted best in Sunlight Pours Down. Gosh she was downright mean and selfish in that drama. :D

wow, really? I didn't know this...now I wanna watch this cause it's the total opposite of her usual roles :D

Guest s3rene

^o/t: kaye, lovers in paris was such a huge hit the phils. i never saw it though :lol: but many ppl seemed to love it and found it funny..but i also heard that the ending sucked :unsure:

oh wow! u made me curious now!!! gaaah! she acted mean and selfish??? how cool is that?! ive never seen her act mean or selfish..goodness... :sweatingbullets: how mean was she? like ur-so-bad-i-just-wanna-bash-u kinda mean?

Her role was not evil but she was really mean especially to her stepfather. She was greedy and money occupied her mind the entire time probably due to her poverty upbringing. I wouldn't call her evil but a not so nice side of SHG. :)

Guest soutsada7

Her role was not evil but she was really mean especially to her stepfather. She was greedy and money occupied her mind the entire time probably due to her poverty upbringing. I wouldn't call her evil but a not so nice side of SHG. :)

wahh, even more interesting...now if only she got with the dude that she was attracted to from the beginning :P

anyway, to make this post count even more, here are more pix :D

134672584.jpg

134672782.jpg

134672784.jpg

credit: Shanda @ songhyegyo.net

Guest ;jenna

omg she's so pretty...natural beauty...that's what she has that makes her so much better than all the others xD she can look good even without makeup~

i love song hyegyo~!!

Thanks soutsada for the pics of SHK. She looks absolutely gorgeous with minimal makeup. :]

pel130, I respect your opinion, haha, but personally, I think she acted superbly in Autumn's Tale. That's when I started to notice her; but then again, like you, Full House fully sparked my liking for her. Her characters in those two dramas were so different, but she acted so naturally in both; I was sooo surprised to hear that she was only 18 when she filmed Autumn's Tale. She is seriously so talented, haha. :D

Welcome to the thread, ;jenna!! ;)

Guest nofear11877

o/t:

yeah candy... i heard the same thing a few years back about lover's in paris. i was kinda expecting a much much better ending. the PD's of LOV decided to confuse its viewers even more. they didn't want a straight-forward ending, they brought in a very very confusing twist. :sweatingbullets:

now that you mentioned it callista, im getting more interested like candy and soutsada. :lol: if only i can find the video... :sweatingbullets:

omg she's so pretty...natural beauty...that's what she has that makes her so much better than all the others xD she can look good even without makeup~

i love song hyegyo~!!

welcome to the thread jenna!!! i will definitely agree with ya!!! i also think most of SHKers will also say the same thing. her natural beauty is one of a kind. its a beauty that once you've seen, you will fall for her beauty spell. ;) hope to see more of you here!!!

soutsada... thanks for the pics. i've never seen those. ah... she looks so young.

alright everyone... im a head off to do more homework and studying. i'll check this thread later on before i go to bed. :sweatingbullets:

Guest s3rene

Soutsada and Kaye, hope you enjoy these pics. :D Always SSH and SHG!!! Fighting. B)

064xj12jn.jpg

79mb18hd.jpg

83ib10ee.jpg

Soutsada, here is the cop guy who she ended up with in Sunlight Pours Down. He is not the most good looking guy ever but hey, I like him and he looks cute with her. :):phew:

62242004020309544219ld.jpg

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Some info on Sunlight Pours Down 햇빛 쏟아지다:

official site: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/sunshine

srg723119ta.jpg

credits: naver

Jo Hyun Jae; Song Hye Gyo; Ryu Seung Bum

Yeon-woo grew up happy in a loving family. One day, her father had died mysteriously. And her mother remarried a man who was 10 years younger than her. Misfortunes never come singly. Her mother died of Wilson’s disease and her step-father ran away with money.

Min-ho, an old friend of hers, is always there to comfort her. Min-ho decided to be a police man to catch a murderer who killed Yeon-woo’s father.

Eun-sup came back to Korea with the sole purpose of stopping his lover-Soo-ah-from getting married. but Soo-ah gave him an outright denial. To make matters worse, his father sent people over to his hotel to catch him. He ran away from the hotel and he accidentally fell into the subway track and became unconscious. Yeon-woo saw the whole scene in the platform and saved his life. Eun-sup asked her if he could stay in her place temporarily since he had no place to go.

So Yeon-woo, Min-ho and Eun-sup all started living in a same house…

credits: Sunlight Pours Down thread on soompi ^^

I've never watched this drama yet, and I've read mixed reviews about it.. some like it, some don't. Overall, people seem to be disappointed in the ending? But if I have the time, I'll definitely watch it =)

Guest ladyzfingers

all i can get from that article is something about shk and an olay CF..and i gather there's smthing about the internet news too :unsure: hahaha~ forgive my lousy translation..i can read korean but i dont understand half the words im reading..mwehehehe...maybe shanda or smone else can help us out ^ __ ^

great news..

i'm using OLay too

hehe :D

Which drama do you think Song Hye Gyo acted best in?

To me, she was pretty bad in all of them except Full House. So full house gets my vote. in all the others she played the same boring angelic, expressionless character.

Although I definitely like SHK, its definitely not for her acting, haha.

i've watched a lot of her acting

but i love her in FULL HOUSE

i think,she's really damn good in FH

never thoughts that she's good in funny character

coz i just know and called her before as a "Queen of tears"

hehe :D

besides,she's more prettier and thinner in FH than in the other drama

drop dead beautiful,for me

Guest nofear11877

Soutsada and Kaye, hope you enjoy these pics. :D Always SSH and SHG!!! Fighting. B)

064xj12jn.jpg

79mb18hd.jpg

83ib10ee.jpg

aww!!! they're so sweet together. :wub: :wub: :wub: right now im having goosebumps just seeing the two of them having a very lovely time. callista!!! chongmal kamsamnida!!! :w00t: ah... you just made my night. i was really worried about a lot of things tomorrow but then seeing them just erased all of it. i really loved the first one. and the third pic, shk stealing a glance from SSH, i thought that was really sweet. :blush: ALWAYS SSH-SHK!!! fighting!!! im a save these. :P

and oh i forgot to add one thing... SSH's eyes are very lovely. :wub: its so clear. he looks so sexy. rawr!!!

so pretty!

hey julielim!!! welcome to the thread!!! hope to see more of you here!!!

jaime... thanks for the additional info on sunshine pours down. thumbs up to ya!!! B)

YAY!!! I BAGGED THE 323rd PAGE!!!!

Guest soutsada7

jen, no problem ;)

i love song hyegyo~!!

hi, ;jenna, welcome to our wonderful thread...completely agree with you on the looking wonderful w/o makeup part :P Doesn't she like to go out without makeup? anyway, hope to see you around here more :D

064xj12jn.jpg

79mb18hd.jpg

83ib10ee.jpg

Soutsada, here is the cop guy who she ended up with in Sunlight Pours Down. He is not the most good looking guy ever but hey, I like him and he looks cute with her. :):phew:

62242004020309544219ld.jpg

omo, thanks Callista :w00t: hehe, now I have some collection of SHG and SSH...you rock!!! I especially adore the third one cause they look so beautiful and adorable at the same time...like kaye said, looks like she's stealing a glance at him :lol: lol, the cop looks dorky...does he have a funny character in the drama?

so pretty!

hi julielim, welcome to our wonderful thread...hope to see you around here more :D

jamie: thanks for the info for the drama...haven't seen it either, but looking forward to watching it (though not as much as Guardian Angel), that is, if I can ever find it :wacko:

ladyzfingers: if you don't mind me asking, what's your real name btw? I completely agree with you that SHG looks extra beautiful in FH (in fact, she looks the best here), but I was struck by her uncanny abilities as an actress in AIMH, especially at such a young age...now, normally I stay as far away from tear-jerkers as I possibly can, but AIMH is an exception and that says a lot for me ;)

have you guys swwn All In? Man, she was great there. She didn't have to exaggerate, her acting was so effortless.

I liked her so much when 1) she was breaking up ofiicially with inha after finding out he was alive. 2) When she visited inha who was in comma 3) when she was telling her friend nun she finally broke up with inha 4) and down the line...

Her sweet momentsw with inha are soooo natural. Not even sure if they started dating when these "sweet" moments were taken but SHG seemed so carefree and natural in these scenes.

Trully if you are objective, you will love her here. (the fact that she was so beautiful in All In is just bonus). If somebody says otherwise, then she must be an anti-SHG for some reasons.

Guest soutsada7

have you guys swwn All In? Man, she was great there. She didn't have to exaggerate, her acting was so effortless.

I liked her so much when 1) she was breaking up ofiicially with inha after finding out he was alive. 2) When she visited inha who was in comma 3) when she was telling her friend nun she finally broke up with inha 4) and down the line...

Her sweet momentsw with inha are soooo natural. Not even sure if they started dating when these "sweet" moments were taken but SHG seemed so carefree and natural in these scenes.

Trully if you are objective, you will love her here. (the fact that she was so beautiful in All In is just bonus). If somebody says otherwise, then she must be an anti-SHG for some reasons.

unfortunately, I have not seen "all in" yet anette, though it's definitely topping my list for "next dramas to see" in the summer. I've heard very great reviews about it, even my cousin (who's not too all into Asian dramas) said that she finished the drama itself and I was definitely surprised...our tastes run along the same line, btw :P so, I'm definitely looking forward to watching this along with her other dramas as well :P

Guest soutsada7

QUOTE(S.H.E_fan @ Mar 22 2006, 01:12 AM) »
can someone repost pics of her from full house, she's awesome in there

hi S.H.E_fan, welcome back to our wonderful thread image I'm sure we have many bi-kyo lovers and Fullhousers in here, so your request shouldn't be a problem...I'll post up my own collection later tomorrow image

anyway, here's a collage of SHG's younger years...enjoy image

credit: Shanda @ songhyegyo.net

alrighty my wonderful SHGers, I'm gonna call this a night (it's 1:16 am here right now image) and I have a very early class tomorrow image nite nite everybody image

edit: hi ena :waves at you happily: my sis and I (my sis is not into Asian dramas and actors/actresses either, but SHG is an exception image) love SHG too and we both think that she's the most beautiful K-actress that we've seen image

Guest ladyzfingers

ladyzfingers: if you don't mind me asking, what's your real name btw? I completely agree with you that SHG looks extra beautiful in FH (in fact, she looks the best here), but I was struck by her uncanny abilities as an actress in AIMH, especially at such a young age...now, normally I stay as far away from tear-jerkers as I possibly can, but AIMH is an exception and that says a lot for me ;)

just call me ena :D

she's damn good and beautiful in FH

i love her more than in the other drama

coz she's really drop dead beautiful

me and my sister really impressed about her good acting in FH

she's very good in funny and clumsy character :D

and that's good for her